Guest AISD

Whose going to win this war!!!!!  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Whose going to win this war!!!!!

• Hardin Jefferson sweeps
    • Hardin Jefferson in 2 (Bye District)
    • Silsbee sweeps
    • Silsbee in 2 ( Bye District )

The question is what do you call them Dr. J? Are you trying to compare H-J predistrict  to Silsbee? Lets see Houston Sterling two deep in play-offs, PN-G, well everybody knows them, Newton, what more can you say about them. Now what do you call your predistrict Dr. J?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is what do you call them Dr. J? Are you trying to compare H-J predistrict  to Silsbee? Lets see Houston Sterling two deep in play-offs, PN-G, well everybody knows them, Newton, what more can you say about them. Now what do you call your predistrict Dr. J?

calling Dr. J

Guest tigersvoice

does anyone know what dates these teams play this year?

Silsbee at Hardin-Jefferson on Friday, Jan. 4, 2008.

Hardin-Jefferson at Silsbee on Tuesday, Jan. 29,  2008.

Sunshine- Instead of running your mouth on this board..... focus on school!

If there is anytime left, practice going to the hole instead of spotting up all the time!

-Coach Fogo

haha im not running my mouth, im not the one talking all the trash all i said was silsbee played some talent in the preseason in football. and im already done with my work. and you say i should go to the hole more but apparently whatever we were doing last year was good enough cause we did win state.

[move]STATE CHAMPS!!!![/move]

If there is anytime left, practice going to the hole instead of spotting up all the time!

-Coach Fogo

If your trying to say HJ's football team is good thats funny. and they did win state.(last year) but not this year they lost too much talent

• 2 weeks later...

-Coach Fogo

who is this guy wat a idiot i think you should start focusing on coaching or something

lets silence all the hoopla about hj and silsbee hj has nothin back they have burell and thats it. silsbee has a move in from ozen (douglas howard) he is goin to help the tigers alot this year. not to mention the startin supergold point guard from last year. plenty of shooters brady byars,shannon robinson,mikel willis, and not to mention the startin quarterback jeremy johnson

lets silence all the hoopla about hj and silsbee hj has nothin back they have burell and thats it. silsbee has a move in from ozen (douglas howard) he is goin to help the tigers alot this year. not to mention the startin supergold point guard from last year. plenty of shooters brady byars,shannon robinson,mikel willis, and not to mention the startin quarterback jeremy johnson

starting quarterback?  he must be good at basketball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin