• Hardin Jefferson sweeps
    • Hardin Jefferson in 2 (Bye District)
    • Silsbee sweeps
    • Silsbee in 2 ( Bye District )

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well with all that said i am going to hate watching HJ getting beat against a team that dont even have tradition like Silsbee which is crap I am going to laugh when Silsbee wins on the 3a level and shows all of you HJ guys that yall could not hang in 4a shoot yall would not even make it to the final four like Silsbee did just cause you beat Silsbee this year means nothing The team is going to get better

WHAT???????

well with all that said i am going to hate watching HJ getting beat against a team that dont even have tradition like Silsbee which is crap I am going to laugh when Silsbee wins on the 3a level and shows all of you HJ guys that yall could not hang in 4a shoot yall would not even make it to the final four like Silsbee did just cause you beat Silsbee this year means nothing The team is going to get better

just leT It go Man

Silsbee may beat HJ this year.......Silsbee may have great tradition in some people eyes....Silsbee may win state this year.....Silsbee this and Silsbee that.......It still does not change the fact that HJ is the defending AAA state champ and is still not getting the respect from alot of Silsbee fans.  A portion of people take losing with some pride, but the select group of Tiger fans have not, that is ashamed!!! 

I know alot of people from Silsbee and they have been complimentary about the Hawks and they are looking forward to this years games but they have all been respectful.  It is embarrasing to the Tiger faithful that a few of the Tiger fans have not. 

Silsbee may beat HJ this year.......Silsbee may have great tradition in some people eyes....Silsbee may win state this year.....Silsbee this and Silsbee that.......It still does not change the fact that HJ is the defending AAA state champ and is still not getting the respect from alot of Silsbee fans.  The majority of people take losing with some pride, but the majority of Tiger fans have not, that is ashamed!!! 

I know alot of people from Silsbee and they have been complimentary about the Hawks and they are looking forward to this years games but they have all been respectful.  It is embarrasing to the Tiger faithful that a few of the Tiger fans have not. 

Okay Rob, I came to your defense earlier, but you contradict yourself in this post. I agree, a few of the Tiger fans ( I think most of these are youngens ) don't give the respect that the Hawks deserve. Just call it young and dumb. Everyone with any sense knows what HJ basketball is, a great traditional state small school power. They have been in the past, still will be in the future.

Guest ST4life

Silsbee may beat HJ this year.......Silsbee may have great tradition in some people eyes....Silsbee may win state this year.....Silsbee this and Silsbee that.......It still does not change the fact that HJ is the defending AAA state champ and is still not getting the respect from alot of Silsbee fans.  A portion of people take losing with some pride, but the select group of Tiger fans have not, that is ashamed!!! 

i give you props on winning state but dont say we do not have tradition if it takes winning state to have tradition then if HJ was in 4a in the past like Silsbee then they would not have any tradition

Don't give me that crap......it is not HJ's fault that they are a smaller school.  Tradition is tradition and whatever tradition that Silsbee has it just does not have a state title.  Don't tell me that being in 4A has cost Silsbee a title.  They had a incredible team about 6-7 years ago when Holden and Arline were there.  Went undefeated and lost in the first round of the playoffs!!!!!!

i give you props on winning state but dont say we do not have tradition if it takes winning state to have tradition then if HJ was in 4a in the past like Silsbee then they would not have any tradition

I agree

I say this. I'm from Silsbee and I will give HJ props for beating us to State and winning State too. Last year they came out the better team. And yes, yall do have the bragging right of the year. On behalf of Silsbee we shouldn't have dogged yall out. We will not no who is reloading, regroup or whatever until Basketball season come. Not all yougen are being dumb by opening there mouth, because im 16 and I was the manager for Silsbee basketball team last year plus I don't talk smack like everyone else. So on behalf of Silsbee we are sorry for talkign smack to yall HJ players and fans. 

Guest tigersvoice

Silsbee will kill HJ.  HJ don't have a prayer.  Silsbee has the edge in all areas:  players, athletes, coaching.

HJ may forfeit both games just to save face.

Shut up!  You are an embarrassment to the Tiger Team, Silsbee and the Tiger Fans.

Guest tigersvoice

Sorry Man!  I got onto this thread late and had not read all the trash that some Silsbee supporters posted earlier.  You guys - the Hardin-Jefferson Hawks - beat us 2 out of 3 last year and won ANOTHER state title.  Having played ball many years ago, I respect that - but there are some blow-hards here in Silsbee that

can't.  I'll bet you this:  these great mouths are neither players nor parents of players for the Silsbee Tigers.  I think this season will be great and will come down to the same scenario as last year:  H-J and Silsbee split on the season and are in a play off game to determine district champion.  Right now I'm busy with football but I will try to keep up with the basketball hostilities coming out of Silsbee.

Sorry Man!  I got onto this thread late and had not read all the trash that some Silsbee supporters posted earlier.  You guys - the Hardin-Jefferson Hawks - beat us 2 out of 3 last year and won ANOTHER state title.  Having played ball many years ago, I respect that - but there are some blow-hards here in Silsbee that

can't.  I'll bet you this:  these great mouths are neither players nor parents of players for the Silsbee Tigers.  I think this season will be great and will come down to the same scenario as last year:  H-J and Silsbee split on the season and are in a play off game to determine district champion.  Right now I'm busy with football but I will try to keep up with the basketball hostilities coming out of Silsbee.

I think there are hostilites from both sides.

Just let the games play out, and may the better team win.

Guest totalsportsprogram

Silsbee sweeps the series this year and there is no regional final re-match.  HJ will be too small, not athletic enough to do what Southerlan likes to do and they don't have any Donahoe.

Silsbee sweeps the series this year and there is no regional final re-match.  HJ will be too small, not athletic enough to do what Southerlan likes to do and they don't have any Donahoe.

Did you change your name from kvilleballa to totalsportsprogram.

You are embarrasing yourself now.

Go to bed it is past 9:00PM you have school tomorrow. ;D

These Gyms will be pack, H-J has the smallest gym, if you dont hurry up then you want get know seat when these two teams meet up. But game 2 you have plenty of seating in Silsbee

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine