• Silsbee sweeps
    • Silsbee in 2 ( Bye District )

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest totalsportsprogram

Silsbee will kill HJ.  HJ don't have a prayer.  Silsbee has the edge in all areas:  players, athletes, coaching.

HJ may forfeit both games just to save face.

Silsbee will kill HJ.  HJ don't have a prayer.  Silsbee has the edge in all areas:  players, athletes, coaching.

we may forfeit one game just to give yall a chance...and how can you say silsbee has the edge in coaching...you must be dumb cus we obvisiouly have the best 3a coach in all of the state

I hope you are not from Silsbee making that kind of idiotic comment, because there are enough pot stirring people from both sides.

Am i missing something here? Is HJ supposed to be way down this year?  ???

no, thats just silsbee people talking smack... HJ will be as ggod as last year... some people say they'll be better.. i mean all we really lost was donahoe... and we repkace him with some good move-ins... so we should have a very good shot at another trip to austin this year

Well, HJhawk, losing Donahoe was a lick but and losing the big guy didn't help either.  But I do believe you guys will be a better TEAM, will win out in district and do well in the playoffs.  Don't know about the Drum,  jury's still out on that.  Sutherland has some work to do with the pg and team building.

Guest totalsportsprogram

HJ will be way down this year.  No team chemistry, no players.  Silsbee will win both games.  HJ will be lucky to make the playoffs.

HJ will be way down this year.  No team chemistry, no players.  Silsbee will win both games.  HJ will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Man I will be glad when school starts, so these kids can go show their teachers what real genious they are.

I would like to see Silsbee get past HJ also, but quit making stupid comments.

i dont know how in the world you can say silsbee will be better and hj wont even make the playoffs. Silsbee lost all there big guys(that played) and many key guards. Hj lost donahoe( which is big cause ive never seen another player with that talent and leadership. He knew what to do and when to do it. If you ever got in trouble you always knew you had a way out with him there) and Durley(i played with him and i dont know how to spell his name but  Even if you say he was no good he changed the game by just being inside.) Thats it for Hj. I believe Hj will win the district hands down and Silsbee will be making the playoffs with either WOS or Jasper. A repeat for HJ can be done but it will take every thing going perfect just like last year. You cant have an injury or anything to ruin it all. itll be tough but it can be done. Like our coach told us today There has only been a handful of teams to repeat as state champs in 3A.

Cant wait for basketball season

I'll tell ya'll this, both teams are going to be good. Now, how you like that? Sure both teams lost key players last year, this year we have some move-ins, move-ups, and re-admits. So until I see them play on a High School court, I'll say both teams are going to need to work there butts off to make it. Within 40-50 miles you have two of some of the best traditional basketball schools in Texas. Now, I did not say the best. In games these two just make each other better. I like this rivalry. You can't make a mistake you can't take a couple of seconds off on a play, if you do it's over. Last year after H-J won state some of there fans came on here and said how the real state championship game was the regional finals. How both teams could have won state. To me, thats character. Now you got some from BOTH sides say we gonna win this or that over you. Hog wash. It's good to cheer for your team, but come on think before you say stuff. Now me, I'm cheer for Silsbee. I just hope after all of this we can still play three great games like last year. Just hope Silsbee hits that last shot to win it this year. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine