• Hardin Jefferson in 2 (Bye District)
    • Silsbee sweeps
    • Silsbee in 2 ( Bye District )

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

lets silence all the hoopla about hj and silsbee hj has nothin back they have burell and thats it. silsbee has a move in from ozen (douglas howard) he is goin to help the tigers alot this year. not to mention the startin supergold point guard from last year. plenty of shooters brady byars,shannon robinson,mikel willis, and not to mention the startin quarterback jeremy johnson

and harris

Guest ST4life

Got to watch em both alot this summer.They won't outrun HJ.

if that is what you you are crazy ??? if Silsbee's Harris won state in track and he is playing basketball did HJ just not want to show up in track events  :o there is no way HJ is faster than Silsbee i promise you that the only reason HJ wins in basketball last year because of good team ethics but it is all going to change to much talent from Silsbee is going to kill HJ

if that is what you you are crazy ??? if Silsbee's Harris won state in track and he is playing basketball did HJ just not want to show up in track events  :o there is no way HJ is faster than Silsbee i promise you that the only reason HJ wins in basketball last year because of good team ethics but it is all going to change to much talent from Silsbee is going to kill HJ

I concur

Guest ST4life

I did not know that speed is what wins basketball games......That is news to me!!

i just wanted all of your budies to know that HJ cant out run Silsbee dont ask me that question ask whalsum or whoever 

Maybe you can call me a newcomer at this but I've been around the game about 50 years.I watched HJ play at least 15 games this summer.I watched Silsbee play at least a dozen.I know you can't read my lips so I'll type it out for you setxreporter or ST4life.If you think HJ is a slow bunch you are in for a surprise.They are as quick to the ball as any club I've seen in years(I hate to admit but I've seen lots of em).I like both clubs ,visited with Coach Williams alot this summer and have gotten to know alot of the HJ kids.Both teams full of great young men.This is gonna be a war but you won't walk the ball up the floor on hawks or scare them with your press.HJ wins the district-Silsbee will play them tough,they always do.And speed never hurts.

just because one guy ran track doesnt mean that the whole team is faster...bsketball is a team sport

lets silence all the hoopla about hj and silsbee hj has nothin back they have burell and thats it. silsbee has a move in from ozen (douglas howard) he is goin to help the tigers alot this year. not to mention the startin supergold point guard from last year. plenty of shooters brady byars,shannon robinson,mikel willis, and not to mention the startin quarterback jeremy johnson

Wow! hj has nothing how about jarvis benard josh payne ryan weldon ricossa and roby who all did contribute alot we have three returning starters o god the starting qb for silsbee blah blah blah we heard this last year too and what happened quit being stupid and just face it your not going to beat hj this year or the next or the next so just get in the feedle position get ready to recieve your loss cauz silsbee has nothing returning good luck on losing silsbee

Guest ST4life

just because one guy ran track doesnt mean that the whole team is faster...bsketball is a team sport

then i geuss HJ should have ran the marathon

Guest ST4life

Wow! hj has nothing how about jarvis benard josh payne ryan weldon ricossa and roby who all did contribute alot we have three returning starters o god the starting qb for silsbee blah blah blah we heard this last year too and what happened quit being stupid and just face it your not going to beat hj this year or the next or the next so just get in the feedle position get ready to recieve your loss cauz silsbee has nothing returning good luck on losing silsbee

how about jarvis benard josh payne ryan weldon ricossa and roby

ooooooo yah that is all the guys that are going to the NBA  ??? not  :D

why should Silsbee be scared those names mean nothing

the only name yall had that was worth saying is GONE just like your district title this next season so you get in the feedle position  :o

how about jarvis benard josh payne ryan weldon ricossa and roby

ooooooo yah that is all the guys that are going to the NBA  ??? not  :D

why should Silsbee be scared those names mean nothing

the only name yall had that was worth saying is GONE just like your district title this next season so you get in the feedle position  :o

:o o god such an original comeback and yes silsbee should be scared of those names terrified due to the fact we shall complete our legacy on destroying and humiliating big mouth teams such as silsbee with prime top of line basketball athletes here so just as I SAID get in the feedle position silsbee and wait for the woopin you all at silsbee are about to recieve in basketball by hj all of you at silsbee too all of you " tigers fans" might as well sit on our side as well so you may join the hawk hecklers in hj's return to glory cauz as you know if you cant beat us which you cant and never will then join us if we let you

MWhizzie out ;)

Guest ST4life

:o o god such an original comeback and yes silsbee should be scared of those names terrified due to the fact we shall complete our legacy on destroying and humiliating big mouth teams such as silsbee with prime top of line basketball athletes here so just as I SAID get in the feedle position silsbee and wait for the woopin you all at silsbee are about to recieve in basketball by hj all of you at silsbee too all of you " tigers fans" might as well sit on our side as well so you may join the hawk hecklers in hj's return to glory cauz as you know if you cant beat us which you cant and never will then join us if we let you

MWhizzie out ;)

"if you cant beat us which you cant and never will then join us"

We already have beat you MWhizzzzzzzzzin sorry to tell you but you are not going to win state agian your star player is GONE and yall are trying to talk trash cause you know your team is overated comming into this next season

I got nothing else to say but keep on talkin cause you will see what Silsbee is going to do  

"if you cant beat us which you cant and never will then join us"

We already have beat you MWhizzzzzzzzzin sorry to tell you but you are not going to win state agian your star player is GONE and yall are trying to talk trash cause you know your team is overated comming into this next season

I got nothing else to say but keep on talkin cause you will see what Silsbee is going to do  

#1 learn how to spell again and overrated #2 how are we overrated please let me know i think every silsbee is overrated not only in basketball but baseball and football too. oh yeah were overrated because donahoe is gone thats one 1 player yeah last year the best player but still just one player so like i said before just shut up and face the fact that all of you at silsbee are going to lose

#1 learn how to spell again and overrated #2 how are we overrated please let me know i think every silsbee is overrated not only in basketball but baseball and football too. oh yeah were overrated because donahoe is gone thats one 1 player yeah last year the best player but still just one player so like i said before just shut up and face the fact that all of you at silsbee are going to lose

MWhizzie is hilariously STUPID.

Silsbee can beat yall in football, baseball, volleyball, and track

eventually they will beat yall in basketball so why should they care

get over it 

MWhizzzzzzin

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine