• Hardin Jefferson sweeps
    • Hardin Jefferson in 2 (Bye District)
    • Silsbee sweeps
    • Silsbee in 2 ( Bye District )

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These Gyms will be pack, H-J has the smallest gym, if you dont hurry up then you want get know seat when these two teams meet up. But game 2 you have plenty of seating in Silsbee

ya last year the gym in hj was already packed for the freshman game lol........

ya last year the gym in hj was already packed for the freshman game lol........

I heard, about that but in Silsbee last year i dont know what happen with the Hawk fans . Normally I thought they will bring the whole town to road games, last year there was some gaps open, Silsbee's home side was already pack by the start of J.V game, but I was expecting a PACK house on both sides

if silsbee's players come into this series as cocky as some of their fans, HJ will wipe the floor with them.

I dont even care anymore about basketball right now i am just ready to see Silsbee wipe the turf with HJ then I'll be ready to watch them wipe the floor with HJ  8)

yea just like last year ehh??

well last year Silsbee beat HJ in football lost to them in basketball and HJ won state and Silsbee won state in track in the hurdels and beat HJ

so last year Silsbee was 2 and 1 but this year 3 and 0

ill tell you what i play varsity golf and football ....and basketball and hj WILL be on topp this year in all three..so yall can stop the debate or whatever yall call it

Ok golf will and basketball but saying football will is getting carried away. Hj has no football talent what so ever. They will be lucky to win a game in district.

there are more than 3 athletic programs. you could go on with this forever so if you want to bring up football or track go to those forums.

well then tell your guys that cause they started it  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine