WO-S vs Silsbee

WOSdrummer99

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

2 out 40 tries whatever it is. I wouldn't even have brought that up about beating somebody twice. I would rather had not won all than mentioned 2 wins vs 50 million losses to the same opponent but that just me. Brighter days in what,  softball, baseball or cross country? Because I know ur not talking about that 120 × 53 yd field out 

Kickball? Cheering? UIL Math?? Brigher days are coming somewhere. $5 scratch off win on a $1 ticket?

15 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

About 33 hours till kickoff. 

Whoever win this game represent southest Texas next week. I'm taking my 8th wedding anniversary cruise Saturday and I won't be back til the 15th but I will be on the sideline tomorrow night for this hopefully. We get the gold card this time when we cruise and all that means is u haven't spent enough money to get the platinum or diamond card yet.

14 hours ago, LC-M said:

Season Winner Score    
This is the hidden content, please
38-58 DIS
20-35 DIS
38-21 DIS
28-14 DIS
20-34  
37-40

I’m sorry but if your impressed with beating LCM with these scores a 3-7 5-5 program congrats to you.if your notice the 2012 was pretty close that’s when y’all had that good Qb I believe. 2013 we were beating y’all 20-0 at half I believe Crouch gets out coached. I figured I’d respond since you lack knowledge of the match up. Yes we have beat the mustangs twice.

That appears to happen alot

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Whoever win this game represent southest Texas next week. I'm taking my 8th wedding anniversary cruise Saturday and I won't be back til the 15th but I will be on the sideline tomorrow night for this hopefully. We get the gold card this time when we cruise and all that means is u haven't spent enough money to get the platinum or diamond card yet.

Royal Caribbean? We celebrated our the year this year as well. 

No more mr nice guy!! Need for sure stamp it!! No hope, no if,no maybes this maybe that. I want big BAD BOLD LETS STAMP IT SCORES. THIS TREAD IS FOR GUTS ONLY. Here is mines 28-10 WEST ORANGE STARK!! NO IF AND OR BUTTS ABOUT IT  ALI VS FRAZIER KING KONG GODZILLA ANACONDA JURASSIC PARK WORLD WAR Z DARTH VADER CHOPPING LUKES HAND OFF STAMP!!! 112% CONFIDENT. BRING THE JUICE NO WEAK STUFF.

4 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

No more mr nice guy!! Need for sure stamp it!! No hope, no if,no maybes this maybe that. I want big BAD BOLD LETS STAMP IT SCORES. THIS TREAD IS FOR GUTS ONLY. Here is mines 28-10 WEST ORANGE STARK!! NO IF AND OR BUTTS ABOUT IT  ALI VS FRAZIER KING KONG GODZILLA ANACONDA JURASSIC PARK WORLD WAR Z DARTH VADER CHOPPING LUKES HAND OFF STAMP!!! 112% CONFIDENT. BRING THE JUICE NO WEAK STUFF.

We can keep all of the WO-S/Silsbee stuff in 1 thread, we don't need multiple threads going around on it.

23 hours ago, dj said:

Football fan77 in all honesty. Hopefully sum will come clean.but others want.thing is w.o had trouble with T/o in there own territory early. But has gotten better.and they need to stop all the mental mistakes when getting these big leads. But on the other hand.i said this the first time they met.silsbee secondary wasnt that gud a d teams could throw on them.they haven't really faced a team that throws as much as w.o.and I can promise u. W.o is coming out throwing to set up the run with gales.gales didn't have a gud game the first time out but expect him to have a huge game.at all cost.silsbee has to keep 2 of those backs on the field at all time. So if w.o takes away some of there run.they can at least dump it off to the rbs.hopefully.and silsbee can't afford to be one dimensional against CT defense.#69 also could be a problem if they try to run a stretch play at him.

I saw a lot of open receivers in that zone that silsbee was running, giddings back up just couldn’t make the throws or read the defense. It looks to me like that might be a weakness silsbee has.  

20 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

If a frog had wings......

Silsbee beat that QB last year.

Still stuck on last year huh?? I guess since you know a lot about silsbee and have good sources did you know they also game planed to beat that giddings qb?? Did you know that silsbee had one of the LBs assigned to strictly spying on him and mirroring him?? Since you were at the game then you’d know that the giddings secondary being un able to cover was what got y’all the win. Kinda why y’all had 4 passing tds and 1 rushing. I’m done talking about last year, hopefully you are also.  

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s all fun and games until the state takes y’all over and forces y’all to be a part of LCMISD and they gut your athletic department.

They gonna hire a coach for y’all that Crouch can beat. 

*edit* there’s a good game tomorrow. I should stick to the subject. I’ll clean it up from here on. 

If that happens, then ponder this thought.......LC-M CISD would then have more state championships than Bridge City ISD.