Let the crap show begin

BS Wildcats

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

No, Rudy’s going to the pen. Trump’s leaving office by 2021 and Biden will be president. Obama in on Biden’s scheme. That’s cute.

Biden does not have a snowballs chance in hell.  This sham impeachment scheme cooked up by the Dimwits is assuring four more years of a POTUS that puts America and its citizens first, as well as continuing a booming economy.  Bank on it!!

#Trump 2020

#keepingamericagreat

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

No, Rudy’s going to the pen. Trump’s leaving office by 2021 and Biden will be president. Obama in on Biden’s scheme. That’s cute.

Listening to Biden talk about his quid pro quo scheme involving his son Hunter, he made a statement regarding funds being withheld if the prosecutor isn't fired.  He said ask Obama.  Believe what you what.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Biden does not have a snowballs chance in hell.  This sham impeachment scheme cooked up by the Dimwits is assuring four more years of a POTUS that puts America and its citizens first, as well as continuing a booming economy.  Bank on it!!

#Trump 2020

#keepingamericagreat

Wanna bet?

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Yes I heard Sondland.   Still haven't heard anyone say that Trump directly stated what is alleged.  As per Sondland" Trump never told me that aid was tied to announcement of investigations."  Lots of opinions, assumptions, etc etc etc.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Sondland testified: “I never heard from President Trump that aid was conditioned on an announcement" of investigations. He said he never personally heard Trump discuss preconditions. And at one point, he confirmed Trump told him, "I want nothing."

WOW, how can Trump survive this?

19 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Sondland testified: “I never heard from President Trump that aid was conditioned on an announcement" of investigations. He said he never personally heard Trump discuss preconditions. And at one point, he confirmed Trump told him, "I want nothing."

WOW, how can Trump survive this?

Yea, but you didn't see that "look" in  his eye or the tone of his voice.  They know what he "really meant" and, for that reason, he should be impeached.

Why is it that Shifty Schiff is not allowing the Republicans to call their witnesses to stand?  What is it that he does not want Americans to hear?  What a sham, and there are those that are taking the bait.  Maybe one of the liberals here can tell us what Schiff does not want to get out.  I'm guessing it is the truth.

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The “Constitutional Scholars” that testified today were laughable.  I feel for the future lawyers that these people teach.  

This is one of the “experts.”

Therein lies a lot of issues in today's society, these liberal quacks are brainwashing today's youth.