Nederland @ Beaumont United

Alpha Wolf

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I agree... we need all the work we can get as well.  Remember, we are in a district with the Defending 6a state champs AND the 6a state finalists....

Not to get off subject but FYI Been saying NS, Brook, United, King in that order for playoffs... but we can give y’all test. Nederland will line up and play... But NS is on a whole different planet compared to us lol everyone knows that.  I don’t even wanna think about Nederland ever having to play them. Im a realist and We are are a above average/good 5a Div 2... NS in ranked nation wide lol I wish United and Brook nothing but the best when they play NS and shock the world 

2 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Not to get off subject but FYI Been saying NS, Brook, United, King in that order for playoffs... but we can give y’all test. Nederland will line up and play... But NS is on a whole different planet compared to us lol everyone knows that.  I don’t even wanna think about Nederland ever having to play them. Im a realist and We are are a above average/good 5a Div 2... NS in ranked nation wide lol I wish United and Brook nothing but the best when they play NS and shock the world 

Trust me, we're  all familiar with NS.  Central was in the same district with them many moons ago.  Memorial is very familiar with them.  And of course WB is as well.  We know what they have.  Yea, you dont have to play them, but in 5a, I want to say the two Marshals  (Fort Bend Buffs and Marshall Mavs) are like the North Shores of 5a...

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Trust me, we're  all familiar with NS.  Central was in the same district with them many moons ago.  Memorial is very familiar with them.  And of course WB is as well.  We know what they have.  Yea, you dont have to play them, but in 5a, I want to say the two Marshals  (Fort Bend Buffs and Marshall Mavs) are like the North Shores of 5a...

Don’t forget Manvel... 

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Contrary to popular belief we ball versus NS normally win or lose, we need them back on the schedule next realignment. 

14 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

What’s the record between PAM vs NS 2-6??  But very easily could be 4-4  I wanna say several games were decided by a TD or less correct?

2008 66-7 blowout

2009 7-6 mudbowl we won

2010 35-28 ns won after we cameback, boneheaded penalty cost us, I believe we were down 21-7 or 28-7 at the half. 

2011 we won 14-7

2012 31-24 ns won with seconds left

2013 ns won while rushing for 400+ yds, give the ball to Dauphine more we win that game, even NS ppl said it. 

2014 ns won 45-28 after a 29-28 1st half

2015 ns won 35-7

19 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

So I guess one of my Nederland moderaters didn’t like my original thread that I started for this game?  Changed the title up and removed some of the comments from the original thread.  I’m done commenting this week, butt kicking coming Thursday...

And who are you implying messed up your thread?