Lebron James:NFL owners have slave mentality

king

Just another example of “after money comes power”. James has more money than he knows what to do with.  Since money no longer matters, what does he strive for?.......Power/Influence. Now, somehow, his opinion matters. Funny he didn't say things like this straight out of high school. Needed to be set for life before opening up this can of worms. I respect James' opinion about as much as I do my dog's. All blacks want is total takeover....black owners, head coaches, and players. 

Tell James I feel towards him the same way as the horse he rode in on.

Slaves worth tens of millions of dollars. LMFAO

Straight outta high school? Really dude!!! Most recent high school grads have no clue about world issues. I remember prior to Obama coming into office, I heard a lot of young people saying racism was no more. All Blacks want is an opportunity at the table without being judged with their skin color, first. Reading is fun-dumb-mental. James said some owners have a SLAVE MENTALITY!! meaning they try and control grown men on social issues. Kinda like what you are  doing.  

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Straight outta high school? Really dude!!! Most recent high school grads have no clue about world issues. I remember prior to Obama coming into office, I heard a lot of young people saying racism was no more. All Blacks want is an opportunity at the table without being judged with their skin color, first. Reading is fun-dumb-mental. James said some owners have a SLAVE MENTALITY!! meaning they try and control grown men on social issues. Kinda like what you are  doing.  

Total BS. These players are not being judged by their skin color. Your race has decided to crap on America by kneeling for the anthem. Kapernick said he would stop kneeling if some team would hire him. That is fake solidarity right there. James said he didn't have anything to do with whites while in high school, so he was already practicing racism, but he kept his mouth shut until he had enough money that it wouldn't affect him in any way. Saying what he said is as racist as it gets. I am sick and tired of being made to feel like a bad person simply because I'm white. I'm not taking any more. These white owners sure made him a wealthy person.

10 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Racism may have been no more, but obama's run as one of the worst potus' flared it up.  And it started early with the beer in the garden crap.  There was not as much an issue with Confederate statues until obama.  The blm false narrative movement gained momentum because obama was in office.  So, in the end, who really stirred up racism again in the country?  obama is your answer.

On 12/22/2018 at 10:33 AM, BearEssentials97 said:

Duh! But the NBA isn't much better. 

If I thought I was being treated like a slave, I would quit my job.  Wait, that would mean losing millions of dollars.  LeBron should concentrate on dribbling a basketball, and quit stirring the race pot.  Don't fool yourself, that is what this is about.

That sure sounded racist to me.  Obviously James doesn’t have sense enough to know the responsibilities and rights that come with ownership.  Those NFL teams are now worth billions of dollars.  Why?  Because the public wants to see them, in person and on TV.  The public sets the value, which allows players to make those astronomical salaries.  If you alienate enough of that public, everything’s value goes down.  Primarily the owners, but also the players salaries.  Any decision made by the owners not to alienate the public is done because the players don’t have sense enough not to.  It’s not freaking rocket science.  Well, maybe it is for LeBron and Kappertwit.

On 12/24/2018 at 7:49 PM, BS Wildcats said:

If I thought I was being treated like a slave, I would quit my job.  Wait, that would mean losing millions of dollars.  LeBron should concentrate on dribbling a basketball, and quit stirring the race pot.  Don't fool yourself, that is what this is about.

He's allowed to have an opinion on topics just like you. His are much more articulate and you informed than yours.

This isn't so much races as it is labor vs management

Your boss can fire you because he doesn't like your hair style. They can fire you because of activities done off site, like smoke weed or saying something stupid on the internet and there's nothing you can do about it.

If only there was a group that would fight for you and mangement had to work with that group about work conditions and wages. Oh, that's called labor unions. The NBA has one the NFL doesn't. And in Texas we workers have no protections. 

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

And yet so many people work in Texas and such a high percentage are employed and they pay no state income taxes.

Great thing about America is it has 50 states, if you don’t like the one you’re in, there are 49 more. (that number may be up for debate) :)

Personally, I wouldn’t stay in a state that I thought promoted slave labor.

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Great thing about America is it has 50 states, if you don’t like the one you’re in, there are 49 more. (that number may be up for debate) :)

Personally, I wouldn’t stay in a state that I thought promoted slave labor.

Maybe they should try California or New York.  Dims are for more taxation, so they would enjoy working in one of those states.