Who Is The Most Feared Team In SETX!!!

What team would you not want to see on you favorite teams schedule?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What team would you not want to see on you favorite teams schedule?

• West Orange Stark
    • Newton
    • West Brook
    • Dayton
    • Central
    • Nederland
    • Ozen
    • Memorial
    • PNG

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper Bulldogs. When u see us on the field its best to move out the way because we is bringin da heat. Jpt thats my hood wit jasper everybody betta get us understood.

Come on, man. We Jasper Bulldogs have more class than that, don't we? We're coming off of our worst season in probably 30 years, so we have no room to be talking like that whether we're winning or not. Do your talking on the field, young man.  ::)

I dont' think I'll pick.  I would want WO-S on the schedule because they are always gonna give you a game, no matter what classification you're in.  And by playing them, you quickly see what you need to work on for the playoffs.  We already play Dayton, WB, and we played jasper in 2005.  I would love to see Memorial instead of Baytown Lee or Houston Sterling.

It would be a good game, but I dont' think Memorial would be on the schedule any time soon.  The have some pretty good teams they play...Houston Lamar is one, they was playing at one point Midland Lee, Lufkin.  Teams like that, the big boys.  If that dosnt' make you battle tested, then what would?  If I was memorial, I would keep it the same. This is from memorials' standpoint.  But us Jags, if you wanna suit up and line up against us, we'll play you.

It would be a good game, but I dont' think Memorial would be on the schedule any time soon.  The have some pretty good teams they play...Houston Lamar is one, they was playing at one point Midland Lee, Lufkin.  Teams like that, the big boys.  If that dosnt' make you battle tested, then what would?  If I was memorial, I would keep it the same. This is from memorials' standpoint.  But us Jags, if you wanna suit up and line up against us, we'll play you.

Yea we played some top teams starting with my freshman yr.

Smithson Valley

Lufkin

Midland Lee

Tyler Lee

Tyler John Tyler

Houston Lamar

Corpus Cristi Ray

Clear Creek

those are some top ranked programs in Texas

How is West Brook not considered after going three rounds deep the last two years. It is like se texans don't have brains sometimes, or they are just biased b/c they know WB would destroy them, and choose not to think about it.

I considered them, it just didn't even seem like a possibility for you guys to want to play more than one 4A team in predestrict. I think the smaller schools were being realistic.

Bring back the Jasper teams of the 80s and I would definitely vote for them.  Of course WOS has ALWAYS been tough.  Others come and go but the Mustangs seem to hang in there.  They have definitely made the teams in 3A moan and groan.  All of this is my opinion lest we forget.  Now in the smaller classes, Newton and East Chambers have been dominant.  Year in year out.

I remember three or four years ago, Memorial broke us up (literally).  It wasn't nice at all.  We had several kids out for a while after that game.  It's also a difficult game/scrimmage because they have SOOOOO many players versus the smaller schools with kids playing both ways.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor