What the heck.... Lets give the people what they want..........MCM 2017

Stattrax

Sons of Katie Elder, a MCM thread already?  That game is so far down the road, you'd have to get Tarot cards or a Ouija board to help predict the outcome.  This is ridiculous.  Btw, anyone mind if I start a Vidor Crosby thread :) 

All good, but I will remind everyone (all of y'all) that in my many years of seeing the results of MCM games, been many a win by the team suppose to lose.  I will admit that them Indians look like a snowball rolling downhill, getting bigger and faster all the time, but the Bulldogs will be pumped up like an inner tube on the Guadalupe.  This game?  It's what HS football is all about.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Sons of Katie Elder, a MCM thread already?  That game is so far down the road, you'd have to get Tarot cards or a Ouija board to help predict the outcome.  This is ridiculous.  Btw, anyone mind if I start a Vidor Crosby thread :) 

All good, but I will remind everyone (all of y'all) that in my many years of seeing the results of MCM games, been many a win by the team suppose to lose.  I will admit that them Indians look like a snowball rolling downhill, getting bigger and faster all the time, but the Bulldogs will be pumped up like an inner tube on the Guadalupe.  This game?  It's what HS football is all about.

Par for the course. There will probably be multiple threads by next week, I put the over /under for threads at 5 and take the over on that.  As far as the indians juggarnaught, I have seen Ned teams derail them before when they looked unbeatable.   Didn't have that 6 years in a row run for nothing.

1 hour ago, bigdog said:

Par for the course. There will probably be multiple threads by next week, I put the over /under for threads at 5 and take the over on that.  As far as the indians juggarnaught, I have seen Ned teams derail them before when they looked unbeatable.   Didn't have that 6 years in a row run for nothing.

when you can get to 19 then you have done something just as last year this team is rolling, don't see it happening barring a freak injury. Wishful thinking though

2 hours ago, bigdog said:

6, that's cute. Ya'll were only 13 wins away from tying our streak.

15 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Won’t be worth the time to even go,png is way to much.gonna be over by halftime..go to a good game,like vidor-pam..

Vidor does not have the backs they had last year. Kolbie had a great game against them. Do not see it being a good game this year. Besides, last year we sat on the Ned side. This year, wanna sit on the PNG side. Need to get a feel from that point of view. A friend of mine that moved there 3 years ago even gave me a purple PNG football shirt to wear. Might actually sport it.  

7 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

Vidor does not have the backs they had last year. Kolbie had a great game against them. Do not see it being a good game this year. Besides, last year we sat on the Ned side. This year, wanna sit on the PNG side. Need to get a feel from that point of view. A friend of mine that moved there 3 years ago even gave me a purple PNG football shirt to wear. Might actually sport it.  

Man don’t wear that crap..I’ll get you a bulldog shirt..one for you and one for josh..lol

14 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Man don’t wear that crap..I’ll get you a bulldog shirt..one for you and one for josh..lol

Trying to get a feel of the culture. PNG seems to have a lot more Pride and Tradition than Ned. Y'all been silent all year. Besides, Josh don't need one. He's graduating. Now Jaddon and I might!

25 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

Trying to get a feel of the culture. PNG seems to have a lot more Pride and Tradition than Ned. Y'all been silent all year. Besides, Josh don't need one. He's graduating. Now Jaddon and I might!

I’ll give them that..they have the support..I mean they brainwash kids in pre-k...any grown man that wears ugly purple all the time has got to be brainwashed..lol

38 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

I will be needing to locate 3 tickets. If not I will have to tunnel my way into the game. Anyone have a drainage system map around Bulldog stadium? 

Also, this might get me scalped as I am a lifelong Indian, but I love the atmosphere playing Nederland in Nederland. 

It's a little cozier 

30 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

I wondered if I was the only one that had noticed that. seems like with two losses they have been humbled with having Larry leave and new system in placed.

1 hour ago, Raider24 said:

you will like it better than the barking fans over there. The kids are brain washed at an early age and it filters on decades later. Great fan base, but at same time the dogs follow their team pretty good as well. No if you truly wanna see the hatred for the purple and white go sit with Pakronus, ha I bet he still has a bad taste in his mouth.

Have not heard no barking this year been quiet far as purple indian shirts i have one in my dogs box outside i could lend to someone he probally wont mind since its not cold outside. Far as the game ned might as well not even show up as the people around my neighborhood in pn says they are the almighty undefeated indians. 

7 hours ago, REBgp said:

I'm no png historian, but i would put money that this is the most explosive offense they haver ever fielded. Don't think there has been a game where they have scored <42 points. It's gonna be a huge test for the pups

11 minutes ago, bulldawg64 said:

Have not heard no barking this year been quiet far as purple indian shirts i have one in my dogs box outside i could lend to someone he probally wont mind since its not cold outside. Far as the game ned might as well not even show up as the people around my neighborhood in pn says they are the almighty undefeated indians. 

True Story.