What the heck.... Lets give the people what they want..........MCM 2017

Stattrax

30 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I'm no png historian, but i would put money that this is the most explosive offense they haver ever fielded. Don't think there has been a game where they have scored <42 points. It's gonna be a huge test for the pups

Yep, my son's tongue is dragging by the end of the game because he is dancing so much......

33 minutes ago, bulldawg64 said:

Have not heard no barking this year been quiet far as purple indian shirts i have one in my dogs box outside i could lend to someone he probally wont mind since its not cold outside. Far as the game ned might as well not even show up as the people around my neighborhood in pn says they are the almighty undefeated indians. 

until proven otherwise, my neighbor has a bulldog I make sure I kick it every day but that is besides the point.

Come on folks. This is the game that makes the pups relevant in the state. Without this game no one would even know who they are.... Legend Killer (RJ) won’t let his team lose to the pups. Chorizo you might want to add some eggs and get a belly full before the game so you don’t get an upset stomach. Gonna be a long night... I’m still looking for dinner bets and can’t get one. How many bones must I give to get a bet? At Swamp Pup field. Larry Legend put into early retirement last year. Man. This might get ugly. Hopefully the school counselors can work a little overtime to help all you folks out... Who needs a purple Kleenex! Let me know, with the help of the Chumpees we are donating to the cause..... Say when!!!! Anyone got a extra ditch parking permit?!!!

If I wasn't working out of town, I'd take your dinner bet... just to see if you could choke down Waffle House after this game... may make you sick.  Nederland plays the run strong, and has DB's who can cover.  PNG definitely the favorite, but I've seen these Dogs ball all year and in the year of Tom's death... they WONT BACK DOWN, come on.

35 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Come on folks. This is the game that makes the pups relevant in the state. Without this game no one would even know who they are.... Legend Killer (RJ) won’t let his team lose to the pups. Chorizo you might want to add some eggs and get a belly full before the game so you don’t get an upset stomach. Gonna be a long night... I’m still looking for dinner bets and can’t get one. How many bones must I give to get a bet? At Swamp Pup field. Larry Legend put into early retirement last year. Man. This might get ugly. Hopefully the school counselors can work a little overtime to help all you folks out... Who needs a purple Kleenex! Let me know, with the help of the Chumpees we are donating to the cause..... Say when!!!! Anyone got a extra ditch parking permit?!!!

I’m not worried bout a dinner bet.where you want dinner from?i mean my son is the qb,I know you have the better of the two qb’s,my son honestly isn’t a qb,he is a way better linebacker but he has done what’s been asked of him.he has thrown 16 td’s this season,I would of lost that bet also.on paper your team is better but that’s why they play the game.ive seen em both play this season and I’ve watched these groups for years,I’ve coached em..so do I think we have a shot at the upset,of course I do.bottom line,if you can contain roschon you win,if you can’t do what no other team has done this year pretty simple you lose.i think he is doing what he should be doing against high school teams if he is truly a div 1 qb,I think that potential is definitely there.we shall all see soon enough.im a UT  fan and I hope his success continues.But for another week or so and one week next year I hope he fails..other than that,here’s to a injury free game and another PNG let down..

5 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I'm no png historian, but i would put money that this is the most explosive offense they haver ever fielded. Don't think there has been a game where they have scored <42 points. It's gonna be a huge test for the pups

Making that statement proves you’re no png historian. By far the best player and best offensive Pn player ever is Jeff Bergeron. And another thing is the 89 Indians with Ron McGill would of beat the breaks off this years team!!

26 minutes ago, chorizo said:

I’m not worried bout a dinner bet.where you want dinner from?i mean my son is the qb,I know you have the better of the two qb’s,my son honestly isn’t a qb,he is a way better linebacker but he has done what’s been asked of him.he has thrown 16 td’s this season,I would of lost that bet also.on paper your team is better but that’s why they play the game.ive seen em both play this season and I’ve watched these groups for years,I’ve coached em..so do I think we have a shot at the upset,of course I do.bottom line,if you can contain roschon you win,if you can’t do what no other team has done this year pretty simple you lose.i think he is doing what he should be doing against high school teams if he is truly a div 1 qb,I think that potential is definitely there.we shall all see soon enough.im a UT  fan and I hope his success continues.But for another week or so and one week next year I hope he fails..other than that,here’s to a injury free game and another PNG let down..

Was he a lb last year? Because I think he is a much better qb than that lange kid y'all had last year. Fernandez has had a pretty productive year qb'ing. I mean roschon has never thrown 6tds in a single game like I believe your kid has, much as I would love that. The passing dimension he can bring is truly my only concern when we play you guys. Memorial had success passing and usually all they do is run. Nederland offers a balanced offense. Could very weLL give us ia sues at the start of the game

13 minutes ago, PAT said:

Making that statement proves you’re no png historian. By far the best player and best offensive Pn player ever is Jeff Bergeron. And another thing is the 89 Indians with Ron McGill would of beat the breaks off this years team!!

Yep. My people are bumblebees. I'm sure png has had individual players better than what they have now. But that wasn't the point. The point was points per game. In my brief look  through the history that png has catalogued on their website, I don't believe any team has had a higher ppg output than this one, regardless if the overall team was better or had better individual players. Tony Romos Cowboys teams had some of the highest ppg outputs in team history, no one is saying those boys were better than the 90s, 70s, or even early 80s teams. Just a ppg thing.

15 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Was he a lb last year? Because I think he is a much better qb than that lange kid y'all had last year. Fernandez has had a pretty productive year qb'ing. I mean roschon has never thrown 6tds in a single game like I believe your kid has, much as I would love that. The passing dimension he can bring is truly my only concern when we play you guys. Memorial had success passing and usually all they do is run. Nederland offers a balanced offense. Could very weLL give us ia sues at the start of the game

I’m a realist man,that was 6 td’s against Lee.personally I believe he  is a better runner than passer.last year he started off at lb,then moved to qb.concussion against vidor than the week before png dislocated hip against lumberton..sophomore year was tough but he bounced back.

18 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Yep. My people are bumblebees. I'm sure png has had individual players better than what they have now. But that wasn't the point. The point was points per game. In my brief look  through the history that png has catalogued on their website, I don't believe any team has had a higher ppg output than this one, regardless if the overall team was better or had better individual players. Tony Romos Cowboys teams had some of the highest ppg outputs in team history, no one is saying those boys were better than the 90s, 70s, or even early 80s teams. Just a ppg thing.

I understand what you are saying. The reason why Pn has such a high ppg is cause of the competition. Lumberton is bad, Lee is bad, Ozen is terrible, and Me and 3 high school buddies can beat Livingston. And I know your response is going to be well we put blah blah blah on Pam. That was a fluke and a lot of homecooking. When refs noticed Pn couldn’t do anything in the first half the booster club then stepped in!!

26 minutes ago, PAT said:

Very difficult to compare because of how the game has changed. Offensively I think this is one of the better PNG teams. As a whole, more than likely not a top 10 team due to defense and special teams.

5 minutes ago, PAT said:

I understand what you are saying. The reason why Pn has such a high ppg is cause of the competition. Lumberton is bad, Lee is bad, Ozen is terrible, and Me and 3 high school buddies can beat Livingston. And I know your response is going to be well we put blah blah blah on Pam. That was a fluke and a lot of homecoming. When refs noticed Pn couldn’t do anything in the first half the booster club then stepped in!!

I’ll be honest it was not the booster club that stepped in. The money was given by the Lumberton Boosters. It was borrowed money from a previous game between two other schools. I know that’s hard to follow but just trust me. And I would think it would take at least 4 of your friends to beat Livingston. I do think we could put together an adult flag football team and beat several teams in the district. But back to the topic of this post. Please understand where the money came from for future reference. Word is that PAM is supplying The Pups with funding for next Friday. I have also been told that a few old TJ alum are supplying PNG with funding so it should be interesting. Might very well see a total of 44 flags thrown on MCM. I threw the number 44 out for Ron!!  

5 minutes ago, PAT said:

I understand what you are saying. The reason why Pn has such a high ppg is cause of the competition. Lumberton is bad, Lee is bad, Ozen is terrible, and Me and 3 high school buddies can beat Livingston. And I know your response is going to be well we put blah blah blah on Pam. That was a fluke and a lot of homecooking. When refs noticed Pn couldn’t do anything in the first half the booster club then stepped in!!

Nope. Im off the Pam game. Its been nearly a month at this point. Im concerned with Nederland and playoffs now. You should move on from that too. What you gone say when PAM plays teams that have multiple players like Roschon, Hines, Jones, all on the other side of the field and you are in a neutral site far away from the Triangle? PNG has one, maybe 2 guys with that kind of impact and you still mad about that. Yall will be in the same group and Manvel, Temple and other strong teams.