Jail

new tobie

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

No one mentioned this today but these folks may go to jail

This is the hidden content, please

Hey are going to have to read more than a headline to understand what is ACTUALLY going on. Read this article and tell me what you think. I know you won't but humor me just this once.

Gregg Jarrett: Still no evidence of Trump-Russia 'collusion' - but Hillary is a different matter

Did Mueller's team violate Manafort's Constitutional rights?  They may have!  From the article: " While the indictment containing Manfort’s alleged criminal activities is very detailed, and well-documented, there is one area that could hurt Mueller’s investigation. Mueller’s team may have obtained evidence in the raid of Paul Manafort’s home that was not covered by the search warrant. That could be problematic." 

On 10/30/2017 at 2:54 PM, baddog said:

We were waiting for you. Did you happen to notice the time frame for when this all took place? Who was president then? You won't see that on Communist News Network.

23 hours ago, baddog said:

Hey are going to have to read more than a headline to understand what is ACTUALLY going on. Read this article and tell me what you think. I know you won't but humor me just this once.

Gregg Jarrett: Still no evidence of Trump-Russia 'collusion' - but Hillary is a different matter

23 hours ago, baddog said:

Your ignorance is astonishing. Wow!!!

39 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I find it hard to believe that a person can be affiliated with 25 people, give or take, who have ties to Russia and not have ties himself. Anything is possible, but dang.

Kind of like Obama kissing arse with Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood.  How can he associate with that crowd without being affiliated with their ideals?

56 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I find it hard to believe that a person can be affiliated with 25 people, give or take, who have ties to Russia and not have ties himself. Anything is possible, but dang.

Are you saying Hillary is guilty of collusion? And you should correctly use the term "herself". And do you realize that your "guilt by association" claim is childish?