The Enemy Amongst Us - OFA

Hagar

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Obama, a true pos.  Maybe we are about to witness his change you can believe in rhetoric.  Wonder how much Soros and the Muslim Brotherhood are paying him for this service?  This is your man tobie and big girl.  Again, a true POS he is!!

Well, it appears the Clinton's made their fortune selling us out to the Russians, so Obama will make his selling us out to Soros.  There's no such thing as Honor in politics.  That's something our Founding Fathers could not comprehend.   

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

Profound and Scary.

From the article: " It goes against our Constitution, our laws..."  Imagine that!  obama being involved in something that works against the Constitution!  Now you know why he put those sorry, anti-Constitution Judges in place.  Read the article and find out what I'm talking about.

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article: " It goes against our Constitution, our laws..."  Imagine that!  obama being involved in something that works against the Constitution!  Now you know why he put those sorry, anti-Constitution Judges in place.  Read the article and find out what I'm talking about.

As I understand it, once a Fed judge is appointed by the president, it takes an act of Congress, literally, to remove him or her.  The HoR has to impeach, and the Senate has to have a trial.  They have more job security than virtually anyone.  No matter how many bad decisions  they make, no matter how incompetent, they are there for life.  

8 hours ago, Reagan said:

Makes sense...this is a man that called the Constitution a "charter of negative liberties".

From the article:

Obama in his interview disparages the Constitution as merely "a charter of negative liberties. It says what the states can't do to you. Says what the federal government can't do to you but doesn't say what the federal government or state government must do on your behalf." He believes—and he's right—that changing this is the way to bring about "redistributive change."

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

From folks that stood for the amthem, then went out and hung black folk from trees after raping their wives and daughters. Sent black men to fight for a country where they weren't free in. Rioted and protested four little girls going to school.

I guess we should take down the statues of these men. Can you show me where one is located?

And do you really wonder why nobody takes you serious? I'm sure your reasoning is mired in racism.

9 hours ago, new tobie said:

From folks that stood for the amthem, then went out and hung black folk from trees after raping their wives and daughters. Sent black men to fight for a country where they weren't free in. Rioted and protested four little girls going to school.

You left out grab um.  Did these things you mentioned happen recently, or has times changed?

31 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Great link.  It ties together the whole DNC, OFA, FGPS, scam.  What these people are doing challenges me in my use of the english language.  Words like scam, and despicable, in my mind, don't seem strong enough to convey how incredulous I find all this.  I'm not sure there are words.  Perhaps William F. Buckley could have described it, but I'm like a carpenter that only has pliers and a screwdriver, but needs a hammer.  To my simple self, the only thing that comes to mind is, "Off the charts".