Job Report

PhatMack19

8 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

So if these numbers are to be believed then do It also means that Obama started this trend. Are are the numbers no longer fake media. 

The folks on this board change the narrative every day to fit their beloved trump. Trump calls the white house a dump, his mouth is a dump. What if Kapernick called the white house a dump. Boards like this make conservatives feel better about themselves. Most of them cannot voice the same opinions in public without looking stupid. 

49 minutes ago, six burg said:

The folks on this board change the narrative every day to fit their beloved trump. Trump calls the white house a dump, his mouth is a dump. What if Kapernick called the white house a dump. Boards like this make conservatives feel better about themselves. Most of them cannot voice the same opinions in public without looking stupid. 

You are just like the other Dimtard loons on here.  You think we all like Trump.  I would bet most conservatives here would rather have any other Republican as potus.

48 minutes ago, six burg said:

Chump should have inherited what Obama did in 2008, and see where he would be in six months. The jobs report has been good for a while before chump took office. Alrhough it was fake then. 

I guess you would give obama a pass for two of the costliest natural disasters in US history and 9/11.  Those three occurrences alone would be a major setback to any economy.  The only thing I can say would have been different if obama were potus at this time, Ray Nagin and the dumbarses of NOLA, would not have blamed him for their inabilities to lead.

2 hours ago, six burg said:

As BS Wildcats stated, Trump is not beloved.  I'd be surprised if 3 conservative posters on here voted for Trump in the primary (I durn sure didn't).  It's not that we love Trump, it's the fact that his "game plan" success so far, highlights the failed policies of the Democratic Party. Make no mistake, these job numbers are the result of Trump rescinding the stifling regulations Obama had placed on American businesses.  If you haven't noticed, the fake news media is doing everything in their power to make Trump look bad.  CNN for instance, runs 93% negative stories on Trump. Can you imagine the outrage from the Left had 93% of the stories on Obama been negative?

This is the hidden content, please

7 minutes ago, REBgp said:

As BS Wildcats stated, Trump is not beloved.  I'd be surprised if 3 conservative posters on here voted for Trump in the primary (I durn sure didn't).  It's not that we love Trump, it's the fact that his "game plan" success so far, highlights the failed policies of the Democratic Party. Make no mistake, these job numbers are the result of Trump rescinding the stifling regulations Obama had placed on American businesses.  If you haven't noticed, the fake news media is doing everything in their power to make Trump look bad.  CNN for instance, runs 93% negative stories on Trump. Can you imagine the outrage from the Left had 93% of the stories on Obama been negative?

+1000

53 minutes ago, REBgp said:

What are you talking about?  These numbers look just like Obama's.   Too funny    

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

What are you talking about?  These numbers look just like Obama's.   Too funny    

Evidently you didn't read the initial post in this thread, or you are suffering from TDS.  Unemployment is down to 4.3% which is a 16 year low.  Now, pay attention, a 16 year low.  So how could these numbers look like Obama's?  Talk about funny.  Funny is someone refuting a post and not knowing what they're talking about lol.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Evidently you didn't read the initial post in this thread, or you are suffering from TDS.  Unemployment is down to 4.3% which is a 16 year low.  Now, pay attention, a 16 year low.  So how could these numbers look like Obama's?  Talk about funny.  Funny is someone refuting a post and not knowing what they're talking about lol.

Surely you are not that dumb.  How many Obama numbers were  5-10-15 year lows?   You have it bad.

5 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Surely you are not that dumb.  How many Obama numbers were  5-10-15 year lows?   You have it bad.

Feel free to post validation of unemployment figures being as low as 4.3% during Obama's 8 years, from a valid source.  I'm sure all these links must be false.

Financial Times: 

LA Times: 

Reuters

CNN:  

I could continue, from NBC, WSJ, etc etc.  So above are my facts.  Please post links for your rebuttal - again, from a valid source.  If you can, all of the above are fake news.

13 minutes ago, westend1 said:

You are a sad little man.  Obama had declining unemployment almost every quarter while he was president.  Job growth in a record number of months.  And now it is suddenly important to you.  Hahahahaha

And Obamacare is doing great. Yeah, we all know the talking points. Surprisingly to Liberals, not everyone is easily fooled and follow blindly.

25 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Some are easily fooled when you try to change the subject from job reports.  Sad

I wasn't changing the subject, just illustrating the point that Liberals try to rewrite history in their own sick and distorted way. The topic was and still is about jobs, and we are now reminded and acutely aware that Liberals tend to skew history. I'm surprised with your intellectual superiority you wasn't able to deduce this. Can I get a LOL?

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I wasn't changing the subject, just illustrating the point that Liberals try to rewrite history in their own sick and distorted way. The topic was and still is about jobs, and we are now reminded and acutely aware that Liberals tend to skew history. I'm surprised with your intellectual superiority you wasn't able to deduce this. Can I get a LOL?

I understand.  You dont like to lose an argument so you change it.   I get it.

2 hours ago, westend1 said:

You are a sad little man.  Obama had declining unemployment almost every quarter while he was president.  Job growth in a record number of months.  And now it is suddenly important to you.  Hahahahaha

Thank you for the "little".  My Dr doesn't think so.  Now to the rest of your post.  In the above post of yours you mentioned Englebert's lack of comprehension.  I'm not sure about yours.  The point was, unemployment is lower than its been in 16 years.  The reason is that Trump has rescinded the asinine regulations/restrictions that the Obama administration had saddled businesses with.  Surely, with your education you can see the "cause and effect" exhibited here.  

To illustrate my point, if you run a 10.2 100 Meter dash, then improve with a 10.1 and a 10 flat, you're still not at a 9.58 that Bolt ran.  So maybe some numbers improved under Obama, but unemployment never got to 4.3.  The fact that you resorted to, "sad little man" is a prime example that you follow the liberal tactic of, "when you can't win a discussion, resort to name calling".  That is sad, and in my ignorance, I thought better of you.