Racist Harvard Students Are Bringing Back Segregation

Hagar

5 hours ago, REBgp said:

You can use labels to try to make this right.  Call it anything you want, but if you want to be honest, you call it wrong.

And in all fairness, Harvard itself is wrong for allowing it.

This is the hidden content, please

Then I assume there will be an all white ceremony too?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Not any more! Obviously there is no such thing as racism.

I do find it strange.  As whites become less racist, blacks become more racist.  This country had come a long way in in race relations.  Imo, stories like this are an indication of how the actions of Obama fueled the flames of racial hatred.  I honestly don't think he meant to, but that's the way it's worked out.  Inevitably, whites will start turning back to racism.  We're heading down a treacherous road, and the old devil is loving it.

14 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I do find it strange.  As whites become less racist, blacks become more racist.  This country had come a long way in in race relations.  Imo, stories like this are an indication of how the actions of Obama fueled the flames of racial hatred.  I honestly don't think he meant to, but that's the way it's worked out.  Inevitably, whites will start turning back to racism.  We're heading down a treacherous road, and the old devil is loving it.

As many black and white couples as I see. Looks like many of the old racist dieing off.

52 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

As many black and white couples as I see. Looks like many of the old racist dieing off.

Exactly my point.  You and I both know the races had come much closer.  That's why I'm so perplexed by actions like this at Harvard.  Maybe you can explain it to me nappy, because it goes against everything so many have worked and died for.

Honestly, tell me what you would think if the whites at Harvard wanted a separate ceremony.

6 hours ago, stevenash said:

Not nearly as impressive as Jeremiah Wright.

Wright was a veteran, I think his way of thinking changed  because whites discriminated against him before he served and after . he served his country for six years, came back and still didn't have equal rights while wearing the uniform he still had to sit in the back of the movie theatre and enter restaurants from the back door. meanwhile rev Robertson is a racist just because of his own views, nobody did him a damn thing.

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

And didn't have to get the folks from the north down here to whip ya'lls arse a second time 

gay-cowboys-inco.jpg

Look, he's got his pants pulled down like the queers in prison. That's where that style comes from. Think about that for a minute.

4 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Wright was a veteran, I think his way of thinking changed  because whites discriminated against him before he served and after . he served his country for six years, came back and still didn't have equal rights while wearing the uniform he still had to sit in the back of the movie theatre and enter restaurants from the back door. meanwhile rev Robertson is a racist just because of his own views, nobody did him a damn thing.

It's folks like you that will keep racism alive.

7 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Forever!!  I guess because one was a veteran allows him to be a racist arsehole.  Idiotic thinking

No, and its not an excuse but maybe he was tired of all the racism towards him and he let his frustration out. whites portrayed the opposite of rev Wright for at least 50 years. Many whites were rude and hateful for a long time, you folks want to just discuss one side of this issue. Whites did everthing that they accuse blm of today and more because they raped, killed and burn't down entire black neiborhoods. Even harrased 4 little black girls, that their only crime was trying to go to school.

9 minutes ago, new tobie said:

No, and its not an excuse but maybe he was tired of all the racism towards him and he let his frustration out. whites portrayed the opposite of rev Wright for at least 50 years. Many whites were rude and hateful for a long time, you folks want to just discuss one side of this issue. Whites did everthing that they accuse blm of today and more because they raped, killed and burn't down entire black neiborhoods. Even harrased 4 little black girls, that their only crime was trying to go to school.

Never said that didn't happen, nor do I agree with it.  Those were terrible times in our past.  But there are those in the black community that use that as an excuse for their own racism.  We all need to let it go.  As a side note, you would never, in this day and time, see a group of white college graduates treat a black speaker the way Ms. Devos was just treated.

28 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Never said that didn't happen, nor do I agree with it.  Those were terrible times in our past.  But there are those in the black community that use that as an excuse for their own racism.  We all need to let it go.  As a side note, you would never, in this day and time, see a group of white college graduates treat a black speaker the way Ms. Devos was just treated.

And people wonder why the unemployment rate is so high among AAs. Add this school to the list of places you don't want to hire from. 

"This guy looks pretty solid. He's got his masters with a solid GPA.  Wait... he went to ________? I'll bet he's one of those "somebody owes me 40 acres and mule" clowns. Who else can we bring in?"

That conversation gets held every day.