Dez Bryant: Black People Holding Each Other Back

Hagar

9 hours ago, Big girl said:

Black people, al "holding each other back" is a sweeping generalization created by white people. We are not a monolith. Have you figured out what that word means yet?

Based upon the voting of the vast majority of blacks, they are definitely as close to a political monolith as any race could possibly be.

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

If you are black and speak the truth, you are an Uncle Tom.   

So, according to you and those like minded, "the truth" is anything that comes from Breitbart or the Trump administration?  That is very narrow minded way to think.

On 4/14/2017 at 7:54 AM, new tobie said:

If the black community were to elect a black spokesman from the NFL it wouldn't be Dez Bryant.

Absolutely correct. If I was hiring someone to represent me, I would not hire someone that says something that I don't like. 

On 4/18/2017 at 10:43 AM, stevenash said:

And what's wrong with Ms. Rice and Ms. Love?

I just said that I like Condi Rice, I don't dislike every republican because they may have diffrent views. I may not like a black democratic politician. I believe that we have good white cops and bad black cops. Being a cop or being a republican doesn't always make someone right or wrong. We have crooked m....fkr's in all political choices and races.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

What's a m fker?

Nobody says you have to follow Dez, or even like him. He still has the right to voice his opinion, something you have failed miserably to challenge. All you can do is try and smear his image, which I can do to just about anybody. 

So EVERYONE has a right to his and her opinion.