Bill Oreilly

new tobie

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

Hillary might been complicit in the pedophile ring?

You guys talk a lot about brain washed liberals towing the line but refuse to address that's Fox News employ predators. Rather compare this or that then to admit the obvious. But everyone else is drinking koolaid not one person on the will even debate it just wiener bill talk even Cosby and mj was thrown in. Lol that's why I take very little serious on this board. To many people afraid to free think.

15 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You guys talk a lot about brain washed liberals towing the line but refuse to address that's Fox News employ predators. Rather compare this or that then to admit the obvious. But everyone else is drinking koolaid not one person on the will even debate it just wiener bill talk even Cosby and mj was thrown in. Lol that's why I take very little serious on this board. To many people afraid to free think.

So is this exactly what you tell yourself when deliberately about Obama?

17 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So is this exactly what you tell yourself when deliberately about Obama?

You a prime example a so called conservative has nothing to say he will say something about Obama Hillary or Islam. SMH how do you feel about the bill , Fox News allegations. Do conservatives stand with predators.

18 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You a prime example a so called conservative has nothing to say he will say something about Obama Hillary or Islam. SMH how do you feel about the bill , Fox News allegations. Do conservatives stand with predators.

You are a prime example of someone who accusers others of doing exactly what themselves are guilty of. I wish we had a word for it...oh yeah...it's called hypocrite.

I have not said a word about O'Reilly because I have not read/heard much about it. As usual I will try to wait for the facts to fully come out without prematurely passing judgment. These kind of stories (sexual dalliances) don't interest me much. I could care less if Bill Clinton slept with every intern he ever met, and I didn't disparage him for his sexual transgressions. I do bring it up when a worshipper of Clinton tries to smear the other side for doing the same or less. So your analysis is off the mark. You are trying to equate my silence with condoning. I just pointed out your attempted disparaging comment exemplifies you to a tee.

And as for your other attempts at smear, I back up my statements when criticizing Obama or Hillary. I have never, let me repeat that slowly for you, I have never criticized Islam. Maybe if you would spend less time trying to stereotype people you would realize that. Ooops, I guess we just found another thing you accuse others of doing that is exactly what themselves are guilty of.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I don't watch O'Reilly or Fox cable very much for that matter.  If the charges are true, I hope he gets punished accordingly.

I guess I am more concerned about the Clintons, Obama and ISIS because their actions can/may/already have affected me personally.  A news commentator's behavior does not.

See the difference?

O'Reilly charged with sexual harassment.  As Englebert said, the facts aren't in.  One other thing, O'Reilly is 67.  Like me, he grew up in an era when it was polite to tell a lady she looked nice.  Heck, that'll get you a charge nowadays.  I'm not saying he's totally innocent, just pointing out how society has changed, and sometimes old folks might slip.  I never had a charge against me, but then I don't have millions of dollars.  I'd bet many of the lawsuits were goldiggers looking for some quick cash.  All off them?  I don't know.

I know Fox let Roger Aires go for charges.  I think they'll let Bill go if the charges are valid.

Aren't the Liberals the party that accuses everyone of disparaging a whole group because of one or a few incidents, but are the first to accuse a whole group because of one incident? I distinctly recall hearing over and over and over Liberals screaming "not all Muslims are terrorists, not all Muslims are terrorists", but are the first to accuse all FoxNews male employees as being sexual predators. I will assume all Liberals that don't disavow this assumption believes it to be true.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Aren't the Liberals the party that accuses everyone of disparaging a whole group because of one or a few incidents, but are the first to accuse a whole group because of one incident? I distinctly recall hearing over and over and over Liberals screaming "not all Muslims are terrorists, not all Muslims are terrorists", but are the first to accuse all FoxNews male employees as being sexual predators. I will assume all Liberals that don't disavow this assumption believes it to be true.

Excellent post, and point.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2017 at 4:47 PM, baddog said:

What does this mean?  O'reilly's show won't be on anymore? How come you didn't dig for stuff on Bill Cosby or Michael Jackson......NO ANSWER NEEDED! How about Obama showing his boner to the women on a jet? How about the Clinton's partying with their registered sex offender on his jet and having sex with minors on Orgy Island? NO ANSWER NEEDED!

Has O'reilly been arrested?

Never read where Obama was being sued or has been sued for sexual harrasment ever. The black women that he's married to probably wouldn't let that slide anyhow.

• 3 weeks later...
On April 4, 2017 at 6:31 PM, stevenash said:

All of these "claims" showed up quite suddenly.  Just like they did for Herman Cain.  Hmmm

And Justice Clarence Thomas.  Makes one wonder if this scenario is a weapon used by the left.  One reserved for their most serious targets.  Cain and Thomas, well we can't have intelligent black men being conservative.  And O'Reilly, number one rated news network show for many years.  Prime targets.  Food for thought.

8 hours ago, new tobie said:

Is Herman Cain your token or Ben?

What knowledge are you trying to gain from an answer? Every single person on here knows you twist facts to fit your preconceived notions instead of the logical course of letting facts dictate opinions. So what fallacy are you trying fit into your pigeon-holed label? I bet you won't answer with an insightful response. In fact, I would bet money on it.

Explain something to me Tobie. You bring up the topic of tokens. What are we, as conservatives supposed to do? The overwhelming majority of African Americans vote democrat. That leaves a very small percentage of African Americans who are possibly republicans. Now, taking into account the fact that African Americans make up a relatively small percentage of all Americans, that leaves Republicans with a dilemma. There aren't a lot of African American Republican politicians out there. So, when there is one that we really like, we are accused of using them as a token. But, when there isn't one, we are the racist party. What are we supposed to do? When is the magic number that will make you happy?

10 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

Explain something to me Tobie. You bring up the topic of tokens. What are we, as conservatives supposed to do? The overwhelming majority of African Americans vote democrat. That leaves a very small percentage of African Americans who are possibly republicans. Now, taking into account the fact that African Americans make up a relatively small percentage of all Americans, that leaves Republicans with a dilemma. There aren't a lot of African American Republican politicians out there. So, when there is one that we really like, we are accused of using them as a token. But, when there isn't one, we are the racist party. What are we supposed to do? When is the magic number that will make you happy?

No logical answer coming!  It is so easy to cry racism because conservatives didn't like Obama's policies.  Racism is his answer for everything, as is Big girl's, nappyroots, and bluedove's.

Racism!  The big card of the left?  Was the only card, then one of them doing a crossword puzzle discovered misogyny.  Since Hillary is a female, that had to be the reason she didn't win.  Heaven knows she was qualified.  Stole all she could in Arkansas.  Sold out the US with her "Foundation".  Deleted 30,000 emails, while using her private server, which could be hacked by a 16 year old with a face full of pimples.  Pathetic!

15 hours ago, texanabroad said:

There is no magic number...libs will never be satisfied with any compromise,  I wish Republicans would quit trying.  They need to be defeated,  not compromised with.