Bill Oreilly

new tobie

18 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

The men of fox news just don't give a ............

What does this mean?  O'reilly's show won't be on anymore? How come you didn't dig for stuff on Bill Cosby or Michael Jackson......NO ANSWER NEEDED! How about Obama showing his boner to the women on a jet? How about the Clinton's partying with their registered sex offender on his jet and having sex with minors on Orgy Island? NO ANSWER NEEDED!

Has O'reilly been arrested?

Fifteen sponsors are leaving O'Reilly?  That's more sponsors than CNN has altogether lmbo.  Since he has the most watched cable news show, and has had for over ten years, I suspect Fox will have little trouble finding new sponsors.  Btw, since the above link is from the huffington post, I'm afraid there is a credibility gap in the information.   

2 hours ago, baddog said:

What does this mean?  O'reilly's show won't be on anymore? How come you didn't dig for stuff on Bill Cosby or Michael Jackson......NO ANSWER NEEDED! How about Obama showing his boner to the women on a jet? How about the Clinton's partying with their registered sex offender on his jet and having sex with minors on Orgy Island? NO ANSWER NEEDED!

You won't get an answer, but we knew that already.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Michael went to trial, Bill is going to trial. Oreilly and good old Roger just paying their accusers off for now to avoid trial

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Damn, I was hoping Rosland Capitol was one of the companies that pulled out. I hate those commercials. Credit Karma and Untuckit were listed as a sponsor that removed their ads, and that brought a tear of joy to my eye. Their commercials are even worse.

keep supporting that abuser of women!

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please
 clean your act up fox

Are you really trying to disparage FoxNews for some sexual misdeeds while worshipping at the feet of the greatest womanizer since John F. Kennedy Jr? Old Bill Clinton is a man that has legendary status in the annuals of sexual misconduct. Even you, and I say that after all of your ridiculously hypocritical past posts, even you should realize this rant makes you the king of hypocrites. I hope it is not a crown of thorns because after this post you will be wearing that crown for many years.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

You folks put fox news on a pedestal, so when they get caught with their pants down, like the nasty old man Oreilly, so be it.

By yet you worship at the feet of Bill Clinton, one of the all time sleeze-bags. Can you spell hypocrite?

And who on here puts FoxNews on a pedestal? Is this just another one of your stereotypes your Liberal gods tell you to believe? Don't bother answering, we all know. That laughter is getting louder isn't it.