CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell

Hagar

39 minutes ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

How many times has CNN been found wrong on stories about Republiicans?  Quite a few.  But this story, about a Dem, they even advise their viewers to ignore it.  Gotta love media bias.

They are becoming as bad as pmsnbc, if not already there.

Definitely cementing their reputation as the clinton news network. 

10 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

They are becoming as bad as pmsnbc, if not already there.

Definitely cementing their reputation as the clinton news network. 

I've referred to it as the Clinton News Network for many years, but recently I've come to the believe that the other handle, Communist News Network is even more appropriate.  Even Pravda is more legitimate.

Lol, have to share this with you.  To make sure I spelled Pravda right, I Binged (goggled) Russian Main News Source.  First link was a story by CNN.  LMBOROTF

13 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Trump, Ryan Both Hit Record Low Approval
Raleigh, N.C. – PPP's newest national poll finds Donald Trump's approval rating
falling to its lowest level yet in our polling. Only 40% of voters approve of the job
he's doing, to 53% who disapprove.

Source: Public Policy Polling

Stay on topic. Typical lib deflection. That all you got?

15 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

falling to its lowest level yet in our polling. Only 40% of voters approve of the job

And that relates to this topic how?

Does Hillary still have an 10 point lead in that poll?

14 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

sounds very similar to the polls regarding Obamacare

18 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

LOL! The people have spoken!!!! Not fake news, not Fox, not MSNBC, not CNN, etc.

Yes they have. The people spoke and elected Donald Trump as president, along with over 1000 Republicans to replace Democrat controlled seats since Obama took office. They spoke loud and clear.

And to get back on the topic you are desperately trying to avoid, do you think Susan Rice "colluded" (buzz word alert) with Obama in an attempt to destroy the Trump campaign?

28 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Yes they have. The people spoke and elected Donald Trump as president, along with over 1000 Republicans to replace Democrat controlled seats since Obama took office. They spoke loud and clear.

And to get back on the topic you are desperately trying to avoid, do you think Susan Rice "colluded" (buzz word alert) with Obama in an attempt to destroy the Trump campaign?

ABSOLUTELY

54 minutes ago, Englebert said:

The same Susan Rice who about a week ago said she had no knowledge of Repubs being recorded, and now says, if we needed more info I'd ask who citizen #1 was.  So now, she does know some "little stuff" happened.  An improvement of, "no knowledge".  That Susan Rice?

The same Susan Rice who gave us the Benghazi video?  I'd like to let the prosecution rest Ms Rice, but I have one more question.  Are you related to Donna Brazile, or does being a pathological lier just run rampant in both of you?