Main Goal

nappyroots

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Republican politicians are out to help the conservative elite and Democrat politicians are out to help the liberal elite. Ordinary folks argue everday about politicians that dont give a damn about ordinary folks.

What is your suggestion?

8 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Republican politicians are out to help the conservative elite and Democrat politicians are out to help the liberal elite. Ordinary folks argue everday about politicians that dont give a damn about ordinary folks.

this is a fairly reasonable statement. 

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

What is your suggestion?

I think a serious third party would help. 

6 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

this is a fairly reasonable statement. 

Ive met really good folks from both political parties. Sometimes politics and thinking only one way clouds the reasoning of good folks. I definitely need to concentrate on right and wrong and not any party affiliations. I have seen parents pay more attention to politics lately than family. And the family is in serious trouble. Parenting will become a bigger downfall than politics 

13 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Ive met really good folks from both political parties. Sometimes politics and thinking only one way clouds the reasoning of good folks. I definitely need to concentrate on right and wrong and not any party affiliations. I have seen parents pay more attention to politics lately than family. And the family is in serious trouble. Parenting will become a bigger downfall than politics 

Perhaps we need to return to the theory that government cannot function as parents and that children need very much to be taught about personal responsibility and accountability rather than them "learning" that claiming to be a victim will somehow solve the problems life throws at them and there is a "government solution" nearby.

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Perhaps we need to return to the theory that government cannot function as parents and that children need very much to be taught about personal responsibility and accountability rather than them "learning" that claiming to be a victim will somehow solve the problems life throws at them and there is a "government solution" nearby.

The government used to give out gov cheese and a few needed items the needy amd i didn't see a problem with that. When you think about gov handouts don't forget the ones that the politicians create to benefit themselves 

57 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Vote for the candidate that will make gov smaller and less intrusive...don't think they will ever CARE about you...that's your family and friend's job.

The smaller gov is, the less it will affect ordinary folks.  You seem to still want gov to somehow fix it's own problem...it won't/can't.

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

If only it were that simple. So from the liars of both sides we will have a third party arise that is truthful and cares about the little man. It could happen but not in my lifetime. Right now, I will settle for positive results. Protecting our citizens is first and foremost. Next comes jobs/economy. So far, I am happy. Foreign policy.......What a freakin mess. That's a very tough one. Social Security should be improved and the monies left alone. Medicare should cover old folks 100%. SS should never ever be taxed. What a sin. That's all for now.

10 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Classic class warfare...if the rich weren't so rich, my life would somehow be better.

Lmao.....I would still be a working class fool because that is who I am. The rich get richer everyday. Does not affect me.

Of course, none of the complainers on this board would go after Michael Jordan getting richer. In fact, they worship him because of his success. What a novel idea.

20 minutes ago, baddog said:

Lmao.....I would still be a working class fool because that is who I am. The rich get richer everyday. Does not affect me.

Of course, none of the complainers on this board would go after Michael Jordan getting richer. In fact, they worship him because of his success. What a novel idea.

lol, that's right...can't go after the athletes and entertainers. (and I agree)

It's only the evil corporate types that make their filthy living by stealing from the poor, downtrodden "ordinary" folks. 

16 hours ago, baddog said:

He is talking a corporate welfare. Do you know what the term means?

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

No, I don't. Please explain the term. And please relate the terms "debt" and "deficit" in your corporate welfare definition.

Please Englebert, cancel that request.  The one to whom the question was directed hasn't the foggiest idea of either term and has already proven that several times.  Also, do not request the "friends" interpretation of macroeconomics vs microeconomics.

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Please Englebert, cancel that request.  The one to whom the question was directed hasn't the foggiest idea of either term and has already proven that several times.  Also, do not request the "friends" interpretation of macroeconomics vs microeconomics.

I knew the request would go unanswered. I don't particularly like calling her out, but when she gets on here and calls 62,000,000 people idiots I feel no shame or guilt for enticing her to expose her true intellectual self.

43 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I knew the request would go unanswered. I don't particularly like calling her out, but when she gets on here and calls 62,000,000 people idiots I feel no shame or guilt for enticing her to expose her true intellectual self.

Don't forget that she is a nurse, so that makes her smarter than most on here.