SP @ Evadale

26 minutes ago, Bad boyz said:

Is evadale as good as there scores show or is the district weak?? 

Evadale is as good as the scores show. They've beat Big Sandy and a few schools in higher classifications than them. All while losing their stud, Mackey. The district they are in is only considered weak because of the traditions of the programs. Deweyville is typically terrible. West Hardin is typically terrible... There are very well coached teams in the district, Clay Todd and Hauffpier(spelling??) at WH do a phenomenal job out there, Evadale runs 12 deep and every single kid can light up the 3 line as well as drive it down your throat. So I disagree that the district is weak. I think Evadale is just that darn good. I expect that 1-3 of this district ousts 2-4 of 23-AA in the bi district round.  

9 hours ago, Bad boyz said:

Ive seen 100 a couple of times this year with them so I figured they were decent, any idea of who they might play in playoffs?? 

The second round Evadale (#22) )will probably face Alto (#21) or possibly Neches (#10).  Those two play tonight.

But as Chester86 said:  We just been lucky.  Nothing to see here - move along.