Ned teen found with pot, guns

BMTSoulja1

4 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

That person does not need be identified here.  In fact, if it is, this thread is gone.

I'm with you. Seems this thread was started to throw smoke at Nederland athletics. It was posted with the premise that it was a Nederland athlete, which seems to be incorrect based of what Nederlanders are commenting.

8 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

I'm with you. Seems this thread was started to throw smoke at Nederland athletics. It was posted with the premise that it was a Nederland athlete, which seems to be incorrect based of what Nederlanders are commenting.

Definitely pretty far from the truth, but whatever...

4 hours ago, Gabe said:

BISD needs to change the name of its stadium.  

Soulja, I posted this as a complete joke lol.  I'm not getting in this argument 

I hate that this whole thing has happened at BISD, as I would any District.  That said, IF they do ever want to change the name, I hope Alex Durley is high on the list.  Only met/talked to him a couple of times, but he impressed me as a man of integrity.  He is certainly one of the greatest coaches, ever in this area.  He had The X Factor - commanding presence and no nonsense leadership.  And what an offensive mind.  Jmo

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

I hate that this whole thing has happened at BISD, as I would any District.  That said, IF they do ever want to change the name, I hope Alex Durley is high on the list.  Only met/talked to him a couple of times, but he impressed me as a man of integrity.  He is certainly one of the greatest coaches, ever in this area.  He had The X Factor - commanding presence and no nonsense leadership.  And what an offensive mind.  Jmo

As great as Durley was the name of that stadium needs to be Jerry Levias Stadium. Levias was the first scholarship athlete in the Southwest Conference. That is something people need to remember for a long time. 

1 hour ago, Gabe said:

As great as Durley was the name of that stadium needs to be Jerry Levias Stadium. Levias was the first scholarship athlete in the Southwest Conference. That is something people need to remember for a long time. 

Great point Gabe.  Yes, the first black scholarship athlete in the Southwest Conference, and from Beaumont.  That would be appropriate.