Celebrities in Full Plummage

Englebert

A group of celebrities have released a video begging members of the Electoral College not to vote for Trump:

This is the hidden content, please

I literally laughed out loud when seeing this. Here is a group of actors pleading to the Electoral College that "in their expert opinion" they feel Trump is not qualified to become President of the United States. Their argument is that we need a qualified person to occupy the White House and Trump is not fit. My question is "Who the hell do these people think they are to make that judgement?" Their station in life is to memorize lines and pretend to be other people. So what makes them qualified to judge who is fit to be President. Shouldn't they take their own advice and leave the competency question to experts?

This has absolutely been the best time of my life when witnessing the current political spectrum. Liberals have made it abundantly clear they are the whiniest bunch of sore losers that has ever been graced with life, while at the same time feel morally and intellectually superior to the rest. This is illustrated by the above cries. We the people elected a president but these jack-wagons think we are too stupid to make that choice. Their superiority complex stems from the fact that they are able to make emotional faces on cue. The odorous hypocrisy oozes from their pores and yet they are unable to recognize the stench.

Happen to see most of it on the news.  After regurgitating in the porcelain throne, and eating some rolaids, I felt better.  Used my imagination to visualize all of them working in a coal mine 2,000 ft below the surface, then coming up and finding they were fired, and had no way to support their families.  Wonder what they'd say if a mic was placed in front of them then?

The devil made me do it.

Don't know how these folks remember their lines, since they obviously don't have sense enough to pour urine out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.  Is it possible their mental illness is caused by overdoses of LSD?  Multiple concussions from falls?  Alien abduction?  Beats me, but the proof is in the puddin.