West Orange Stark vs Navarro State Semifinal

tennisbc

14 minutes ago, losteraussie said:

This..........is the attitude that got Newton beat. Newton was better than Arp. The best team........don't always win.Ā 

Don't take this the wrong way but WOS players are not on any chat,we (fans)predict what we may think or believe,and I believe it will be worse than he predicted.....they will have to throw the ball effectively and run a lot to have a chance....#1team1dream. The boys know what's at stake if they overlook any team

10 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Don't take this the wrong way but WOS players are not on any chat,we (fans)predict what we may think or believe,and I believe it will be worse than he predicted.....they will have to throw the ball effectively and run a lot to have a chance....#1team1dream. The boys know what's at stake if they overlook any team

I completely understand........but the football gods don't always see it as we do. I've been on the bad end.......WOS has also. If Navarro or Gilmer beat WOS........the loser will be remembered more than the winner.Ā 

Losteraussie what's up? You sound a lil different on this thread! I thought you were in WOS corner the last few weeks but you seem to be taking a single comment very dear to heart! We aren't talking crap to be disrespectful to Navarro I think that after facing this offense for the 9th time this year and after only allowing 35Ā points to it in 8 games that some feel we definitely have the odds in our favor! It almost sounds like you may be pulling for us to be upset by someone!Ā This game will be amazing and I for one can't wait to see it! Good luck to both teams!Ā 

2 hours ago, ThunderCat said:

Losteraussie what's up? You sound a lil different on this thread! I thought you were in WOS corner the last few weeks but you seem to be taking a single comment very dear to heart! We aren't talking crap to be disrespectful to Navarro I think that after facing this offense for the 9th time this year and after only allowing 35Ā points to it in 8 games that some feel we definitely have the odds in our favor! It almost sounds like you may be pulling for us to be upset by someone!Ā This game will be amazing and I for one can't wait to see it! Good luck to both teams!Ā 

Losteraussie statement is 100% true.Your reading something into it that isn't there.

11 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Losteraussie statement is 100% true.Your reading something into it that isn't there.

Thank you. There's nothing there. The message is stay the course. We have been right where y'all are. The kids that read this think you expect them to win by 3 or 4 td and if they don't they have let you down. Their job is to win by 1. That's all I'm saying.

18 hours ago, tennisbc said:

So they are quicker and faster than any team we have faced that runs in your opinion.

Yes but our defense will make them look average the key is no 6 or 7 gains on Ā first down for them we get up by 21 I think they will panic and put it in the air some and that's where we should run away it but we have to win first down all night longĀ 

19 hours ago, tennisbc said:

So they are quicker and faster than any team we have faced that runs in your opinion.

Yes but our defense will make them look average the key is no 6 or 7 gains on Ā first down for them we get up by 21 I think they will panic and put it in the air some and that's where we should run away it but we have to win first down all night longĀ 

1 hour ago, losteraussie said:

Thank you. There's nothing there. The message is stay the course. We have been right where y'all are. The kids that read this think you expect them to win by 3 or 4 td and if they don't they have let you down. Their job is to win by 1. That's all I'm saying.

Anyone canĀ be beat on any given night. It's obvious that you don't know or understand this group of kids. They are different. They're focused on the goal and they focus on one game at a time. You just have to know the kids. I can assure you should something go bad wrong and we lost, it wouldn't be because they read the message board. Always have been different.Ā 

6 minutes ago, td said:

I'm not sure how an adults opinion will get us beat. They can't play. Y'all lee saying that each week. Our players don't post here. This is for fans to have a little fun. You follow each thread and try to find one little area where you can say something negative. So until our players start posting Ā I'm not worried about what our fans say and certainly not worried about trolls.Ā 

Sorry about the same message this what I know if we win by one people will have something to say because they expect to win big but I'm confident it will be by along more because I've I know it will before last season I walk in the weight room and Coach t said we are young and I told him that we will go 16 and 0 or 15 and 1 he Boy I hope you r right and I said I know I'm right 15 and 1 state championship I call him the next after and told now we are going 16 and 0 with at least 6 or more shutouts along the way Coach t said let me enjoy this one first I said enjoy but next will be perfect and will beat everybody by 21 points or more I even made a big bet before the season started that we would go undefeated by week 7 my coworker was already wanting to pay me saying he seen enough I told pay me in Arlington so I very confident in wos why shouldn't I be they done everything I predicted so far we like BAMA baby u just can't find a way to beat us we have the best defense in the country i looked and looked no one is close but BAMA the is two times better than last year we score 671 points this year almost 900 so what's not to love about this team

13 hours ago, losteraussie said:

This..........is the attitude that got Newton beat. Newton was better than Arp. The best team........don't always win.Ā 

I think yourĀ comment did come off a little aggressive not saying you meant it that way.Ā Ā Ā Maybe its because you never made a comment like this before when wos fansĀ and other schools predicted big wins for theĀ mustangs.Ā  I think its because now the realizationĀ that WOS is as good or better asĀ advertised has set in and it worries you.Ā  Ā We knew you turn on us but I thought it would be next week lol....

42 minutes ago, sportsfan_01 said:

I think yourĀ comment did come off a little aggressive not saying you meant it that way.Ā Ā Ā Maybe its because you never made a comment like this before when wos fansĀ and other schools predicted big wins for theĀ mustangs.Ā  I think its because now the realizationĀ that WOS is as good or better asĀ advertised has set in and it worries you.Ā  Ā We knew you turn on us but I thought it would be next week lol....

Very much to the contrary........I have always known how good WOS is. And I haven't turned on anybody......lol

5 hours ago, ThunderCat said:

Your absolutely correct. Ā On the cool he is hoping we get upset so he can say he told us so.but one thing he doesn't know about w.o.s is we never overlook anyone.anyone can get beat looking ahead. So if anyone thinks he is going for w.o he's not. He needs to keep it real. It's his opinion anyways .

2 minutes ago, dj said:

Your absolutely correct. Ā On the cool he is hoping we get upset so he can say he told us so.but one thing he doesn't know about w.o.s is we never overlook anyone.anyone can get beat looking ahead. So if anyone thinks he is going for w.o he's not. He needs to keep it real. It's his opinion anyways .

To the contrary again. We want a shot to knock off the big dog. We may get our ass kicked.......but we want a chance.Ā 

I think y'all are taking me all wrong. I'm just a dude that loves high school football. I like my team just like y'all like yours. But I also don't wear blinders. Lots of good football teams in this state. I keep up with the ones with tradition and history. And those are the ones I enjoy getting to play the most.

8 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

I just hope WOS suptĀ comes to hisĀ senses and doesn't make those poor players and coaches sit on yellow dogs for a 6 hour road trip the day of the state title game. Get those guys some charter buses and a hotel. Lord knows they deserve it.

I agree with this 100%. Heck even our local 6 man took a charter to Springtown on Friday night.Ā 

19 minutes ago, losteraussie said:

I have one more question and then I will quit hijacking yalls thread. What about the DB in 2014 that went to Alabama. Is he still there and is he getting any kind of playing time yet? If he is still there he about to win him a NC.

Yes he's still but guy in front him #15 Harrison is nfl bound next year will be his timeĀ