West Orange Stark vs Navarro State Semifinal

tennisbc

Actually, you will experience slow downs before you hit 610.  Baytown on I-10 between Spur 330 and Beltway 8 becomes a parking lot around 5 pm and it is slow from Beltway to 610 exit.  Once you FINALLY get on 610 South it won't be that bad until you get to the NRG area.

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Actually, you will experience slow downs before you hit 610.  Baytown on I-10 between Spur 330 and Beltway 8 becomes a parking lot around 5 pm and it is slow from Beltway to 610 exit.  Once you FINALLY get on 610 South it won't be that bad until you get to the NRG area.

So I want have to go downtown to hit Fannin and such? 610 will be ok?I know there is no esay way when your talking Houston traffic.

4 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

So I want have to go downtown to hit Fannin and such? 610 will be ok?I know there is no esay way when your talking Houston traffic.

You DO NOT WANT TO TRY AND GET TO NRG by getting to Fannin from downtown.  Hwy 59 is a parking lot ALL DAY LONG which means it will take forever to even get from I-10 to Fannin.  Then you are having to go through the Medical Center on Fannin which is also always congested around that time. 

Yes, all of the routes are evil, but 610 South is lesser of the evils.

38 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

You DO NOT WANT TO TRY AND GET TO NRG by getting to Fannin from downtown.  Hwy 59 is a parking lot ALL DAY LONG which means it will take forever to even get from I-10 to Fannin.  Then you are having to go through the Medical Center on Fannin which is also always congested around that time. 

Yes, all of the routes are evil, but 610 South is lesser of the evils.

Cut accross on OST then take the back way on Kirby 

20 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

LOL. We really do appreciate your support.

And Giddings is coming. Got to love it. We appreciate our Region brethren being there for us!!!! Like I told the Giddings peeps, the Bellville folks need to meet and greet us at halftime under the large scoreboard in the end zone! 

29 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I'm coming from Bellville. Pulling for the stangs ! I'll be wearing silver!! Even if it has Two red B's on it

Off subject, I'm assuming the white helmets you wore against us was an alternate? Or did y'all stop wearing the silver helmets all together?

10 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Yea because Navarro best hope is 3 yards and a cloud of dust and go for it on forth down but how long will that last if you're not scoring and wos is making the scoreboard look like a pinball machine u can't  be like liberty and try not to win but  just not try to get blewout   there is no tomorrow so u try to put the ball in the air it's going to be a pick 6, cureo made a lot of mistakes in that game against  them and Navarro had a 4th down catch that the WR bobbled all the way out of bounce and they gave him the catch anyway then on one of cureo drives the center snap the ball way over the qb head badly and I believe the game was tied at that point  is watching  the film saying we can't make those mistake or we might end up in the same boat 

And Navarro converted six 4th down opportunities! That's kind of amazing, we can't allow that to happen. They actually only scored three offensive possessions and their longest run was 14 yards but Cuero just couldn't get them off the field. Add in the pick 6 and a kickoff return for a score and that was the difference.

Navarro will score, yes, but is their defense going to keep WOS from scoring more points than our defense will keep them from scoring. I do not believe their defense is better than some of the teams we have already faced from what I have seen. For those that know more about Navarro's defense please inform me. Liberty and all other teams that tried to run and eat the clock could not stop WOS when we had the ball. Is Navarro's defense the best we will have faced so far?  Thanks

yep good they are no getting around this last week they were given a gift  this week no gift just ROCK YOU BABY MUSTANG FOOTBALL. like I have said  play SMART get your BLOCKS FAST and LBs read read read the key get them off the field and let them play  SOME D. coach MIKE PIERCE will   show Navarro what a chain gang is come Friday they might bend but will not brake  JUST AS LIBERTY

8 minutes ago, skipper said:

I know  coach goad  hopes this would not be put up   SHORT FAST  PASSES will keep there D  on the  field and open other stuff and slow the rush up

I love your post(s) Skip. I wanna keep the tradition going, No rain but it will be very cold on Friday. LOL. For the Mustangs Introduce yourselves to their QB EARLY and OFTEN to disrupt his timing.