Hamshire-Fannett 70 Sabine Pass 65/FINAL

WOSgrad

On 11/30/2016 at 7:20 AM, Spyder53 said:

Have any of you seen him play to opine that he's not D1. I've been watching basketball for over 30 years and no matter if it's pee-wee all the way up to NBA no one player plays alone. The TEAM lost not him by himself.

Sir, times have changed since 30 years ago. College coaches aren't really scouting the "team." It's the player.

Just one more thought because I have never seen the young man play . Normally a player with D1 capabilities makes everyone around him much better. In a small school environment that usually translates in to wins. I wish this young man the best and hope he does sign a D1 offer, the assistance that will give him in getting his education is priceless.

3 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Sir, times have changed since 30 years ago. College coaches aren't really scouting the "team." It's the player.

Sir, my statement pertained to the FACT THAT NO ONE PLAYER TAKES THE COURT ALONE. So no matter how much things have changed since Dr Naismith cut the bottom out of peach baskets one player is not a Team. The team lost.  No schedule, standings, or  schools are listed by individual player names. When Ozen lost in Austin did They lose or did your son lose individually. 

54 minutes ago, Spyder53 said:

Sir, my statement pertained to the FACT THAT NO ONE PLAYER TAKES THE COURT ALONE. So no matter how much things have changed since Dr Naismith cut the bottom out of peach baskets one player is not a Team. The team lost.  No schedule, standings, or  schools are listed by individual player names. When Ozen lost in Austin did They lose or did your son lose individually. 

LeBron took a godawful team to the NBA Finals. A D1 player, and another player you claim is better than the D1 player, should have no problem beating Warren and HF.

22 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

LeBron took a godawful team to the NBA Finals. A D1 player, and another player you claim is better than the D1 player, should have no problem beating Warren and HF.

3 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

End of story lol

AND LOST, He also lost with D-Wade and Chris Bosh 3 of the top 10 players in the NBA at the time.  Next example please or is that the END OF THE STORY. ROFLMAO.

1 minute ago, Spyder53 said:

AND LOST, He also lost with D-Wade and Chris Bosh 3 of the top 10 players in the NBA at the time.  Next example please or is that the END OF THE STORY. ROFLMAO.

He lost in the Finals, but he beat the bottom feeders of the NBA. Which in this case would be Warren and HF. LeBron beat the bottom feeders with nobody. Your 2 D1 players, did not beat the bottom feeders. (Warren and HF)

No offense to you Warren and HF fans, this is for the sake of this debate. 

Ill try to be as clear as possible and then I gotta stop.

LeBron, with a godawful team, was able to beat 30 out of 32 NBA teams. He lost to 1. 

2 Division 1 level talents, would not be losing games to Warren and HF. I am sorry that offends you.

The END OF THE STORY, Sabine Pass does not have 2 D1 level talents, as you proclaimed last week.

6 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Ill try to be as clear as possible and then I gotta stop.

LeBron, with a godawful team, was able to beat 30 out of 32 NBA teams. He lost to 1. 

2 Division 1 level talents, would not be losing games to Warren and HF. I am sorry that offends you.

The END OF THE STORY, Sabine Pass does not have 2 D1 level talents, as you proclaimed last week.

So what?  you trying to explain this to me as if I'm a 2 year old right.  Lebron /Wade / Bosh, They LOST. your point is moot because your assumption is that  they (SP) should not lose. So I don't care if they started 5 D1 signees THE TEAM LOST. Unless you are playing one on one, you don't ever lose alone. So to break this down so you can understand this is NOT a 1 on 1 tournament or a game of Horse.

Oh I see it's the End of the story again.