Hamshire-Fannett 70 Sabine Pass 65/FINAL

WOSgrad

31 minutes ago, BIG SHOW said:

I thought SP has a D1 player? How do you lose to HF and Warren? A true D1 player dont lose to those teams. IMO 

14 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

He may have been offered but no way your that good and lose to Warren and HF .

Have any of you seen him play to opine that he's not D1. I've been watching basketball for over 30 years and no matter if it's pee-wee all the way up to NBA no one player plays alone. The TEAM lost not him by himself.

30 minutes ago, Spyder53 said:

Have any of you seen him play to opine that he's not D1. I've been watching basketball for over 30 years and no matter if it's pee-wee all the way up to NBA no one player plays alone. The TEAM lost not him by himself.

Playing against teams like HF and Warren... yes he should make that big of a difference.

2 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

We are talking about high school basketball. Not even comparable to the NBA. My point is this, yes he may be a good player but unless the rest of the team is awful then these are games they should win.

Well, he also said in a previous thread, that the best player for Sabine Pass was the Jones kid and  Bean was the one with the D1 offer. So the best player isn't even the D1 prospect in Spiders opinion. So, with 2 D1 talents, SP can't beat Warren or HF. Makes sense.

16 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Well, he also said in a previous thread, that the best player for Sabine Pass was the Jones kid and  Bean was the one with the D1 offer. So the best player isn't even the D1 prospect in Spiders opinion. So, with 2 D1 talents, SP can't beat Warren or HF. Makes sense.

20 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

We are talking about high school basketball. Not even comparable to the NBA. My point is this, yes he may be a good player but unless the rest of the team is awful then these are games they should win.

@ A&M fan, the comparison illustrates that no one player alone  is the team.  @ Tigers 2010 That first Miami team with LeBron. started 9&8 or 8&9 that's 17 games. That is more than 20% of an NBA season that they struggled.   These kids with a new coach, 2 projected starters gone and 7 new players  have played 3 games Sooo... they should have it all figured out by now. Both of you guys need to go find some where else to throw shade. Of and that's Spyder with a Y. Have a blessed day.

7 minutes ago, Spyder53 said:

@ A&M fan, the comparison illustrates that no one player alone  is the team.  @ Tigers 2010 That first Miami team with LeBron. started 9&8 or 8&9 that's 17 games. That is more than 20% of an NBA season that they struggled.   These kids with a new coach, 2 projected starters gone and 7 new players  have played 3 games Sooo... they should have it all figured out by now. Both of you guys need to go find some where else to throw shade. Of and that's Spyder with a Y. Have a blessed day.

Sorry I have a lot of down time at work lol

12 minutes ago, whsalum said:

Not a lot of D1 prospects in Southeast Texas. No disrespect to any of the area players but it takes a really good baller to even get a D3 look. Some folks misunderstand a mailbox full of flyers for offers. There's a YUGE difference to quote Trump lol.

Well just like last year, with  another area player.  A ton of doubt and hate can't stop anything. To quote Jeremiah 29:11. "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".  Once again have a blessed day.

23 minutes ago, Spyder53 said:

Well just like last year, with  another area player.  A ton of doubt and hate can't stop anything. To quote Jeremiah 29:11. "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".  Once again have a blessed day.

Amen on that.

To my knowledge, the only kids in SETexas with true D1 offers in basketball are D. McCain and J. Adams at Silsbee, E. Parquet at West Brook and J. Dill at Central. Wouldn't be surprised to see K. Howard at Nederland get one soon. Its not an offer until you actually talk to the coach and he offers. And that happens after he comes and watches you play or invites you to his campus for a workout. Emails and letters alone are spam. 

5 hours ago, winwin said:

To my knowledge, the only kids in SETexas with true D1 offers in basketball are D. McCain and J. Adams at Silsbee, E. Parquet at West Brook and J. Dill at Central. Wouldn't be surprised to see K. Howard at Nederland get one soon. Its not an offer until you actually talk to the coach and he offers. And that happens after he comes and watches you play or invites you to his campus for a workout. Emails and letters alone are spam. 

Plus Jaylon Williams