Temple 39 Port Arthur Memorial 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

Hey man , congrats to Temple I knew those boys had some prime cut studs over there but hell so does PAM but we didn't stand a chance today with the obvious crutch , we ran the same damn play all day & we got stuffed , I'm serious we ran the exact same play repeatedly , & we just wouldn't throw down the field enough , look I've been to 10 Memorial games this year  , we run two plays constantly with a third sprinkled in , zone read dive , WR straight go , WR screen , & a post route here & there , like I've said before , coaching is the biggest crutch for this team like its been for years man , smh , through it all I'm still down with the Titans & hopefully next year will be better..

hopefully next year, better adults will be in the program.

edit: sorry, but part of your post is against forum rules.

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

1 hour ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Nederland and Crosby have gotten past the 2nd and 3rd round within the last 5 years.

So has Memorial.  But I know you young people have short memories and no attention spans........

2011 falls within 5 years

The QB that Titan team lost to starts for Nebraska

5 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Nederland and Crosby have gotten past the 2nd and 3rd round within the last 5 years.

Yea, there's 2 divisions and two teams go right. So in 5 years, our two districts had 20 chances and 2 have gotten past 3rd round? Like I said, the two districts struggle to win consistantly starting 3 round and beyond.

On 11/27/2016 at 0:56 PM, TxHoops said:

Chins up Titan fans.  Good news is after being the best QB on campus since he was a freshman, you have a kid who will finally get to start his senior year.   And watch how much more effective Hines will be with Jones taking the snaps and a threat to pull it and run. 

Man the duo they had in little league was sooooo amazing to watch. I remember Hines and Jones in a little league game against our little league (WOS). The score was something like 68-60. Morris for WOS scored every single TD. It's amazing to see these kids grow up and mature. Glad i get to see this duo again. All the way next year PA.