Chicago

PhatMack19

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Please site 2 or 3 examples that make this site "hate filled".

I will rise in defense of six burg. The conservatives on this site have a horrible record of violence such as complaining about riots and destruction, whining about the killing of unborn babies through abortion, worrying about violent crimes and innocent people getting killed in big cities, bellyache about illegal aliens committing continued violent crimes and simply being allowed to return, etc. 

You Republicans need to quit whining, bellyaching and complaining about death, destruction, abortions, murders, violent crimes and stuff like that. 

And the irony is, the violence perpetrated by democratic supporters of Hillary Clinton towards Trump supporters.  On the news a few days ago, I saw an approx mid 50's man (white) pulled out of his car an beaten severely by 3 young men (black) because he had a Trump sticker.  Never heard anymore about it.  And the constant riots and destruction of property goes on.  And not a word from our president, or Hillary in an effort to end it.  So if the Trump supporters are racist, what do you call the Hillary supporters?   What?

25 minutes ago, REBgp said:

And the irony is, the violence perpetrated by democratic supporters of Hillary Clinton towards Trump supporters.  On the news a few days ago, I saw an approx mid 50's man (white) pulled out of his car an beaten severely by 3 young men (black) because he had a Trump sticker.  Never heard anymore about it.  And the constant riots and destruction of property goes on.  And not a word from our president, or Hillary in an effort to end it.  So if the Trump supporters are racist, what do you call the Hillary supporters?   What?

Crybabies. Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

16 hours ago, CraigS said:

I'm in Hardin County, and I'm NOT one of them. But you are correct, there are a decent amount "sucking" be it ER or whatever gov assistance.....they can ALL be eliminated as far as I'm concerned.

I was just having this conversation with a liberal friend...lives in Frisco which I find funny....his liberal rich lawyer lifestyle....I showed him that the median income of Frisco is $108K whereas Silsbee is $42K (Hardin County as a whole is way lower).....and he "pretends" to care about "poor white trash". Which is what prompted this conversation......he asked me, What do you know about poor white trash? I then explained the economics and status of our area compared to his. Hardin County has the highest registered sex offender per capita in the area......

You see, as he ridiculed my lack of tolerance, I choose to live among a diverse group of people, while he blows smoke and lives his high life in a gated Frisco community.........

Anyway, point is not just his hypocritical lifestyle....but Hardin County is in fact a problematic area as to the "sucking" on the system.......this should improve (for those of us paying for it) now that Trump has been elected........at least maybe we can stop paying for their insurance, pre-existing conditions, and other "free" stuff they collect....one can only hope for change we can REALLY believe in.

I will wait and see. But I know to place my bet on the same....