WOS vs Robinson

wo-s#1

40 minutes ago, LOKI said:

No new surprises in this one WOS rolls on to round 3.

No surprises?  But this will be the first prolific passing game WOS has faced this year.  While WOS has owned the running game it has primarily faced this year.....this will be something new.  Yes, this group has been together for a long time and has faced such; but the surprise could be an adjustment period to an offense WOS hasn't faced in a long time.

I expect WOS to do well against the Robinson defense.  However as the saying goes "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip".

2 minutes ago, Sportsguy17 said:

I watched some video on Robinson. And the qb had some time to throw. And the db's covering the wr's are getting beat bad. I can promise you the Robinson qb will not have as much time to throw. And our 2 lockdown corners will be all over there wr's. They will make a few big plays but not many

(They will make a few big plays).i mean Robinson  will make a few big plays 

On 11/12/2016 at 6:26 AM, tennisbc said:

Sounds like Robinson is all offense. Offense wins games, defense wins state. Go STANGS.

What happened in 2000, then? WOS had the #1 Defense in the state, with no one exceeding 200 yds a game, right up until the Ennis game.

6 hours ago, ccgbj1 said:

Yes, dress warm indeed. They said it will be a strong cold front.....but probably not as strong as those Mustang DB's and Backers will feel to those that dare run crossing routes lol

I hope that no one experiences any pulled muscles, due to the temperature.