President Trump!

PhatMack19

with a republican majority house and senate lets see how many campaign promises that Mr Trump keeps! I have thought about it and can't wait until the affordable care act is abolished so that I can start collecting all of my insurance savings. I have already started making a list of things to buy with the extra money.

6 hours ago, new tobie said:

with a republican majority house and senate lets see how many campaign promises that Mr Trump keeps! I have thought about it and can't wait until the affordable care act is abolished so that I can start collecting all of my insurance savings. I have already started making a list of things to buy with the extra money.

I will probably be looking to hire 2 more employees.  It's not much but every little bit helps.  

I'm in the market for a hot 20something Latina fluent in English and Spanish if y'all know anyone.  No training necessary, just be willing to work and learn new things daily.

As a chemical plant worker, i look forward to Trump cutting 70% of regulations. Will make my last few years easier. Then i will finally get to secede my family from texas to colorado. I am also glad that Trump is a New Yorker and not from the south. His son eric impressed me when he said that David Duke needed a Bullet to the head. 

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

As a chemical plant worker, i look forward to Trump cutting 70% of regulations. Will make my last few years easier. Then i will finally get to secede my family from texas to colorado. I am also glad that Trump is a New Yorker and not from the south. His son eric impressed me when he said that David Duke needed a Bullet to the head. 

If you watch Fox News and send in a request, they may show you the best route to Colorado, the dope smoking capital of the world. I've noticed, as I'm sure you have, the "liberal" states are the ones with the marijuana legalization/medical marijuana laws. If they keep you doped up for long enough periods of time, you become entranced and really don't care what happens around you as long as you can get your high. Then you get rolled by a bulldozer and all your rights are gone. Kinda like smoking the proverbial "peace pipe" with the Indians. You sure didn't feel like fighting after that. You just said, "Hey dude, where's my horse?"

Btw, you have always had the right to relocate your family, why now? What is Trump going to do that will affect Texas that won't affect Colorado. Just trying to get an angle on the way some people think.

On 11/11/2016 at 6:29 PM, BS Wildcats said:

No protest or shutting down highways when Obama was elected, twice.  But somehow Trump supporters are haters and racist.  Good job,  Hypicrats!

The rioting was reults of the hateful things that trump promised to do in order to get pub votes. If Obama would have made those type results he wouldn't have been elected. Dems and pubs say whatever it takes to get elected. Will anything change at my house with trump as president, probably not. Except for all of the insurance money savings from getting rid of the affordable care act. 

22 minutes ago, baddog said:

If you watch Fox News and send in a request, they may show you the best route to Colorado, the dope smoking capital of the world. I've noticed, as I'm sure you have, the "liberal" states are the ones with the marijuana legalization/medical marijuana laws. If they keep you doped up for long enough periods of time, you become entranced and really don't care what happens around you as long as you can get your high. Then you get rolled by a bulldozer and all your rights are gone. Kinda like smoking the proverbial "peace pipe" with the Indians. You sure didn't feel like fighting after that. You just said, "Hey dude, where's my horse?"

Btw, you have always had the right to relocate your family, why now? What is Trump going to do that will affect Texas that won't affect Colorado. Just trying to get an angle on the way some people think.

I only stay in Texas because I have 30yrs in with my job. When I retire I would like to live where the air is somewhat cleaner and the view is nicer. Don't really like the dirty south. I would move no matter who was president. Never liked Texas.

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I only stay in Texas because I have 30yrs in with my job. When I retire I would like to live where the air is somewhat cleaner and the view is nicer. Don't really like the dirty south. I would move no matter who was president. Never liked Texas.

Sure provided you with a great living. California has chemical plants. So does Louisiana, but you chose to stay in Texas. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Why stay somewhere you don't like? I LOVE TEXAS. Best state in the union.

Enjoy the free spirited dope smokers.

17 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I will probably be looking to hire 2 more employees.  It's not much but every little bit helps.  

I'm in the market for a hot 20something Latina fluent in English and Spanish if y'all know anyone.  No training necessary, just be willing to work and learn new things daily.

Legal or illegal? Does it matter as long as she's really hot.

On 11/10/2016 at 0:04 PM, Englebert said:

I totally agree with your first part. I feel Trump will just slap a new name on it but in the end will fail miserably.

As far as you thinking Hillary does not want to take our guns, bury your head in the sand a little farther. I can still see your toes.

Do you realize that no president can take away guns. Congress has to vote, not all dems in congress would vote for that. Probably less than half.

35 minutes ago, new tobie said:

The rioting was reults of the hateful things that trump promised to do in order to get pub votes. If Obama would have made those type results he wouldn't have been elected. Dems and pubs say whatever it takes to get elected. Will anything change at my house with trump as president, probably not. Except for all of the insurance money savings from getting rid of the affordable care act. 

Some groups just look for any excuse to act like fools.  Rioting accomplishes nothing.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

Trump will not allow his pub cronies to get rid of the pre existing condition clause of the aca. He wont be pushed around by the greedy insurance companies. Trumps family will be helping him and they didn't grow up in the dirty south. 

Tobie- sounds like you like what Trump has to say and what his son had to say regarding David Duke- and yet you have spent many months bashing him- what gives?

On 11/10/2016 at 0:04 PM, Englebert said:

I totally agree with your first part. I feel Trump will just slap a new name on it but in the end will fail miserably.

As far as you thinking Hillary does not want to take our guns, bury your head in the sand a little farther. I can still see your toes.

Do you realize that no president can take away guns. Congress has to vote, not all dems in congress would vote for that. Probably less than half.