President Trump!

PhatMack19

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

Where can I find the evidence?

There have been letters published, written between the two. Here are a few excerpts:

Eleanor to Lorena, March 7, 1933

“Hick darling, All day I’ve thought of you & another birthday [when] I will be with you, & yet to-night you sounded so far away & formal, oh! I want to put my arms around you, I ache to hold you close. Your ring is a great comfort, I look at it & think she does love me, or I wouldn’t be wearing it!”

Eleanor to Lorena, March 11, 1933

“I miss you greatly dear. The nicest time of the day is when I write to you. You have a stormier time than I do but I miss you as much, I think. I couldn’t bear to think of you crying yourself to sleep. Oh! how I wanted to put my arms around you in reality instead of in spirit. I went & kissed your photograph instead & the tears were in my eyes. Please keep most of your heart in Washington as long as I’m here for most of mine is with you!”

Eleanor to Lorena, November 17, 1933

“I’m getting so hungry to see you.”

Eleanor to Lorena, December 3, 1933

“Darling, I feel very happy because every day brings you nearer. I love you deeply & tenderly & oh! I want you to have a happy life. To be sure I’m selfish enough to want it to be near me but then we wouldn’t either of us be happy otherwise, would we?”

Lorena to Eleanor, December 5, 1933

“Only eight more days. Twenty-four hours from now it will be only seven more—just a week! I’ve been trying today to bring back your face—to remember just how you look. Funny how even the dearest face will fade away in time. Most clearly I remember your eyes with a kind of teasing smile in them, and the feeling of that soft spot just northeast of the corner of your mouth against my lips. I wonder what we’ll do when we meet—what we’ll say. Well—I’m rather proud of us, aren’t you? I think we’ve done rather well.”

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

She won the popular vote, I don't care how she won it. Are you saying that people in California and New York's vote doesn't matter? How would you feel if Trump won the popular vote, but lost the election? 

I can guarantee there would not be any rioting in the streets.  Good ol' Democrats!

15 minutes ago, Big girl said:

She won the popular vote, I don't care how she won it. Are you saying that people in California and New York's vote doesn't matter? How would you feel if Trump won the popular vote, but lost the election? 

In a seven game series, if the Cleveland Cavaliers won 4 games by 1 point and Golden State won 3 games by 50 points, who should win the NBA championship? It's not a complicated concept.

If you studied your history you would realize that this country was founded by 13 colonies. Each colony was fiercely independent and did not want to be controlled by any other colony(ies). The electoral college was setup to where the will of the people could best be reflected without any one or groups of colonies assuming control. You might want to go slap your history teachers if you didn't learn this in school.

15 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Hillary has publically stated on more than one occasion that she supports abortion at any time up until birth under certain circumstances. You owe your "friend" an apology.

And you need to go slap your 5th grade teacher for brainwashing you at such an early age. That tired on line of bull has been perpetuated as much as the Civil War was based on slavery. You must be reading those secret history books Bluedove and new tobie keep citing.

She said she supports abortions at 9 mos???? My ex friend said that she was having babies killed at 9 mos, as if, she had the ability to do so. She is so stupid

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

She said she supports abortions at 9 mos???? My ex friend said that she was having babies killed at 9 mos, as if, she had the ability to do so. She is so stupid

Again, do your homework then go apologize to your friend.

You might want to expand your research to include something other than just far Left websites.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Wrong. He brought it to our attention that the more Syrian refugees we allow in this country, the greater the risk of some of them being terrorists. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? You are good at twisting words. I hope you are never an eye witness to a crime, they would never catch him.

FEAR

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

And what tenet(s) is the author espousing that doesn't fit the Republican ideology? It doesn't take a genius or a scholar or even an uneducated person to see the malarkey in the author's contentions. One would have to be blinded by Liberalism to fall for that line of BS. That article is reminiscent of the profound "You can keep your doctor" statement.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Can you name one person he has physically harmed. Don't bother, we all know the answer.

And he is as unstable as Obama. Yes Obama, the one that spent eight years attacking Bush. The one that spent the last eight years attacking all Republicans. The one that spent the last year attacking Trump. So don't talk to me about unstable when your hero is as guilty as Trump but you conveniently give him a pass.

Is he going to verbally attack foreign leaders when they say things about him? Is he going to stay awake past 3am tweeting hateful things. If he happens to meet Queen Elizabeth , and she offends him is he going to tweet, screw that bish. Noone kmows what to expect from him. If Obama acted that way you guys would continuously talk about it

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Trump is unstable. He can't control his temper. He verbally attacks everyone who opposes him. He was awake at 3am tweeting hateful things about a former Ms. Universe . My 15 year old wouldn't do that. This is just one example.

Well, 

He is gonna be President and I am going to pray for him!

Are you?

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

YouAnd what tenet(s) is the author espousing that doesn't fit the Republican ideology? It doesn't take a genius or a scholar or even an uneducated person to see the malarkey in the author's contentions. One would have to be blinded by Liberalism to fall for that line of BS. That article is reminiscent of the profound "You can keep your doctor" statement.

You didn't learn this in the 5th grade? My sister is a 5th grade teacher. She teaches about the switching of ideologies. Are you saying that the guy made up the quotes?

Can you name one person he has physically harmed. Don't bother, we all know the answer.

And he is as unstable as Obama. Yes Obama, the one that spent eight years attacking Bush. The one that spent the last eight years attacking all Republicans. The one that spent the last year attacking Trump. So don't talk to me about unstable when your hero is as guilty as Trump but you conveniently give him a pass.

Is he going to verbally attack foreign leaders when they say things about him? Is he going to stay awake past 3am tweeting hateful things. If he happens to meet Queen Elizabeth and she offends him is he going to tweet screw that bish. Noone kmows what to expect from him. If Obama acted that way you guys would continuously talk about it

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Is she personally having 9 mos old babies in the womb exterminated?

No, she's been helping construct their right to do so!  Is this difficult for you to understand?  Let me spell it out for you...Liberals think its OK to terminate pregnancies at any time, including late term.  Some Conservatives think that goes against the belief system our nation was founded on and could be construed as murder, especially in late term instances.  I'm in the middle on this, I think life is precious and should only be terminated in extreme circumstances, but there are also those circumstances that it is necessary.  In the case of a mother, let's say 7 months along, that has a fall that provokes a life or death situation, I would say the mother's life takes priority over the fetus. 

But to counter that, there are also a lot of liberals that go along with the "You rape 'em, We scrape 'em" mentality...and that's just wrong.  There are so many couples out there that want a baby that can't have one, let someone adopt that baby!  Don't kill it!

Is he going to verbally attack foreign leaders when they say things about him? Is he going to stay awake past 3am tweeting hateful things. If he happens to meet Queen Elizabeth and she offends him is he going to tweet screw that bish. Noone kmows what to expect from him. If Obama acted that way you guys would continuously talk about it

10 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

No, she's been helping construct their right to do so!  Is this difficult for you to understand?  Let me spell it out for you...Liberals think its OK to terminate pregnancies at any time, including late term.  Some Conservatives think that goes against the belief system our nation was founded on and could be construed as murder, especially in late term instances.  I'm in the middle on this, I think life is precious and should only be terminated in extreme circumstances, but there are also those circumstances that it is necessary.  In the case of a mother, let's say 7 months along, that has a fall that provokes a life or death situation, I would say the mother's life takes priority over the fetus. 

But to counter that, there are also a lot of liberals that go along with the "You rape 'em, We scrape 'em" mentality...and that's just wrong.  There are so many couples out there that want a baby that can't have one, let someone adopt that baby!  Don't kill it!

Is she having babies exterminated NOW. My ex friend said that she is.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

He's been an undeniable successful businessman. How many successful businessmen do you know that are so unstable that they can't be trusted with the nuclear codes. Launching nuclear weapons will result in killing people. Trump has never killed anyone. You can't say that about Hillary.

And so what if he verbally attacks foreign leaders. If they verbally attack him, he should respond with a verbal attack. Or do you want him to draw a line in the sand then run and hide when that line is crossed? Obama has been verbally attacking his detractors for years (well, Republicans). You conveniently fail to recall that. Is Obama so unstable he shouldn't have the nuclear codes?

I'm astonished how you can think that 3am tweets responding to verbal attacks can equate to being unstable. That is the epitome of fake outrage.

And you are right, no one knows what to expect from him. I do know he is a very successful business man that has played the political game all of his life. The unknown might be of concern, but what's really scary is we know exactly what to expect from Hillary...and it ain't good.

15 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

I am educated and I dont live in the inner city. 

Complete BS. Trump never said all blacks were uneducated and lived in the ghetto. He said the inner cities were a disaster and that is the truth. How many inner cities are composed of mostly white people or even a small minority of white people? The lady who wrote that article spun it in her own words then you took it as a quote. Typical behavior of someone looking for an excuse. Inner cities are a disaster and the black community for the most part turns their head to it to make excuses and place blame other places.