West Orange-Stark 73 Tarkington 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

The West Orange-Stark Mustangs open up the playoffs with a mind toward defending their 2015 Class 4A, Division II State Championship as they take on the Tarkington Longhorns in bi-district play tonight!  Cornel Thompson's Mustangs, 10-0 on the season, wrapped up a 4-0 District 12-4A-II record and the district title with a 60-0 win over Orangefield on Friday.  Meanwhile, the Longhorns, 3-6 on the season, fell to 1-3 and the 4th place spot out of District 11-4A-II with a 21-15 loss to Madisonville last week.

The winner of this game will face the winner of the Caldwell/Robinson game which will be played tomorrow night in College Station.

Join Gary Stelly and John Kimbrough for all of the action from the Carroll A. "Butch" Thomas Educational Support Center in Beaumont beginning with the kickoff at 7:30 by tuning your radio to AM 1600 KOGT or by clicking on the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow West Orange-Stark Mustang Playoff Football on Your Hometown Radio Station, AM 1600 KOGT and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

35 minutes ago, SILVER AND BLACK said:

Now explain  to me again  they let the p e classes in the playoffs????

All I have to say is y'all better win it all, or I will make it my goal to remind you everyday until next year. Dude it is one thing to be confident but to have total disrespect is another. Don't get me wrong there are some really good WOS fans but some others are the most Arrogant posters on this site. 

38 minutes ago, SILVER AND BLACK said:

Now explain  to me again  they let the p e classes in the playoffs????

UIL should get smart and ALLOW top seeds to CHOOSE a higher seeded opponent if desired, a game like this can't do WOS much good and would at least allow a more competitive game (most of the time) for lower seeds.

That being said Tarkington is from a 5 team district and won 1 district game to "get" into the playoffs. More ridiculousness. But those kids still go out and do the best they can with what THEY'RE given, it's not always the athlete's fault they're not competitive. They've got some good athletes with some big hearts so no need to be demeaning to them. They took their whooping on the field, they don't need another one here.

1 hour ago, idk said:

All I have to say is y'all better win it all, or I will make it my goal to remind you everyday until next year. Dude it is one thing to be confident but to have total disrespect is another. Don't get me wrong there are some really good WOS fans but some others are the most Arrogant posters on this site. 

Makes them furious . Quite entertaining