Big girl, please help!

PhatMack19

I would really appreciate any help you give with this health insurance thing.  I know we are not as smart as you and don't know where to look, but to me it seems Obamacare is trying to shut down small businesses.  All I'm finding is plans for over $1,300 a month with max out of pocket of $13,700 which isn't even worth having. 

If you could please help me find the plan you got for $300 a month.  I would be willing to pay you a good commission to be my insurance finder person.  Thanks 

*Go Hillary

40 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I would really appreciate any help you give with this health insurance thing.  I know we are not as smart as you and don't know where to look, but to me it seems Obamacare is trying to shut down small businesses.  All I'm finding is plans for over $1,300 a month with max out of pocket of $13,700 which isn't even worth having. 

If you could please help me find the plan you got for $300 a month.  I would be willing to pay you a good commission to be my insurance finder person.  Thanks 

Please amend your post at the end and say " Go Hillary" and you might receive that assistance.

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

*Go Hillary

I'm not helping you pay for your family's insurance like I willingly do so for Big Girl.

7 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

*Go Hillary

Community Health choice silver plan. You have to choose whether you want a bronze plan which is cheaper, but has higher deductibles, silver plan which is in the middle, and the gold plan which has lower premiums, but is more expensive. It also depends on your income and the number of dependants you have. i would have to know that before I can shop for insurance for you or be of any assistance.

The more you make, the more you pay,  but you can only shop on the exchange if the premiums on your job are more than 10% of your monthly income, If your employer doesn't offer insurance or if you are self employed . I am happy ,  because my son can stay on my insurance until he is 26, because he is going to medical school once he graduates. I am glad that pre existing conditions don't matter anymore, because my husband and I have one and I am ecstatic that there are no longer any maximum amount limitations.

33 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Community Health choice silver plan. You have to choose whether you want a bronze plan which is cheaper, but has higher deductibles, silver plan which is in the middle, and the gold plan which has lower premiums, but is more expensive. It also depends on your income and the number of dependants you have. i would have to know that before I can shop for insurance for you or be of any assistance.

3 people ages 36, 30, and 3

Self employed

income > The $80,640 cutoff for Obamacare

Community Choice the max income is $53,024 so that doesn't work.  I may just have to figure out ways to get out of paying the penalty again.   

14 hours ago, Big girl said:

Community Health choice doesn't have a max income. Type in 52500 income with 4 dependants. That was my income as a teacher when I taught Health Science. My husband had lost his job. Look at silver plans. Tell me what you get.

$52,500 < $53,024

This is the hidden content, please

12 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Why is it considered ganging up when one or more people want to document what someone else claims to be a fact?

If you can sell that you are being ganged up on, you become the victim, and those that are doing the ganging up on must be admonished.

A concept that is getting harder and harder for the left to sell.

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

You guys love ganging up on people that don't share your same thoughts.

She claimed multiple times that she got insurance for her family for $300 a month and we were just too dumb and didn't know where to look.  Only after I called her out, did she state that her husband lost his job and they were getting a subsidy. 

I don't think its ganging up on someone when they call us dumb based on her flat out lying.  My quotes for insurance are over $1,000 more a month than big girl gets because she's a nurse and knows where to look. according to her. 

5 hours ago, nappyroots said:

You guys love ganging up on people that don't share your same thoughts.

So somehow it is immoral for each individual to give his opinion. Why are you trying to suppress the rights of people with differing opinions? Are you suggesting implementing a quota system on how many opinions can come from either side of a topic? And do you want to adopt the current quota system in which "too many" can only be one-sided?

And why are you the perpetual victim?

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

She claimed multiple times that she got insurance for her family for $300 a month and we were just too dumb and didn't know where to look.  Only after I called her out, did she state that her husband lost his job and they were getting a subsidy. 

I don't think its ganging up on someone when they call us dumb based on her flat out lying.  My quotes for insurance are over $1,000 more a month than big girl gets because she's a nurse and knows where to look. according to her. 

Im paying $229 per month for my side women's insurance

Blue cross hmo