Big girl, please help!

PhatMack19

On 11/2/2016 at 8:26 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

I'm curious to hear the expert solution to this dilemma. 

Community health choice doesnthave a max income.Didnt someone say earlier that the max income was 84,000. Liars. Are you guys even on the the exchange? i doubt it. None of the insurance plans have a max income. That is a stupid assertion. The more you make, the more you pay. I think you guys are lying about being on the exchange, because you all are "making up" stuff.

On 11/2/2016 at 8:26 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

I'm curious to hear the expert solution to this dilemma. 

Community health choice doesnthave a max income.Didnt someone say earlier that the max income was 84,000. Liars. Are you guys even on the the exchange? i doubt it. None of the insurance plans have a max income. That is a stupid assertion. The more you make, the more you pay. I think you guys are lying about being on the exchange, because you all are "making up" stuff.

I was just comparing plans on the exchange. How many gold, silver and bronze plans are offered for a family of four with medium healthcare needs with an income of 52,500. Community health choice has a plan that costs 427.00 a month. what is the deductible and maximum out of pocket amounts? There is a plan that is 327/mo. What is the deductible and maximum out of pocket amount? Remember, I am asking about Silver plans only. What company has the most expensive plans? Advantage Blue, Molina or Communityhealth choice? what company offers a plan that is around 227/month .What is the deductible and maximum out of pocket?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Just stop!  You are making yourself look worse every time you respond. 

Every single time you have posted about Community Health Choice, I have posted the link that shows max income of $53, 024.  I also mentioned I needed your accountant if yours shows that you and your husband, who you claim are both RN's, have a combined income of less than $53k.  That is when you mentioned you qualified for a subsidy because your husband was laid off all year, even the job market for RN's is probably in the most demand of any job in this area.  Here is the link again, but I'm sure you wont click it. 

This is the hidden content, please

No one ever said there was a max income on the exchange.  There is a max income for a subsidy on ObamaCare is $80,640.  That is a fact and you can look on any website you want to in the world, which you won't because you are the one lying. 

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

There is a max income on a subsidy. I never denied that. Some of you were saying there was a max income for Community Health Choice, which is an insurance plan. I never said my husband was out of work for a year. Never. Now, enough of the deflecting. Can you answer my questions?

Click the link that I've posted 4 times and tell me there is no max income.  

9 hours ago, Big girl said:

There is a max income on a subsidy. I never denied that. Some of you were saying there was a max income for Community Health Choice, which is an insurance plan. I never said my husband was out of work for a year. Never. Now, enough of the deflecting. Can you answer my questions?

Big girl -- where's the subsidy coming from?

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

Sorry...never lied or claimed to be on "the exchange" and hopefully never will be.

My wish is that "the exchange" will someday be non-existent.

Make your own way...don't depend on others.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

You tell me. I can't believe some of you guys lied about being on the exchange. I was told that I was lying about the amount I was paying for insurance. You guys are so stupid.

You have zero clue what you are talking about which I'm sure you and everyone else on this board already knows.

ObamaCare has single handily destroyed small businesses.  I have no choice but to shop for insurance on the exchange if I want coverage. Obama took that choice away from me, even though he claimed I could keep my plan. I would hire more employees tomorrow if I didn't have to pay $30,000 a year for my families insurance.  I can't afford to hire more employees(which I believe would make me more money, but I can't take that chance.)  I know you don't understand how businesses work so I'm wasting my time typing this.  Small business makes this country work.  People like me take risk to start companies and drive this economy.  Why should I work any harder when Obama is going to take all of my money anyways?  

I'm going to buy a catastrophic plan for cheap and pay cash for anything else we need.  Hopefully enough other people do the same and ObamaCare continues crashing on it's own.  I've been buying properties as write-offs so my income stays low and the fine isn't that bad.  I'm going to come out great when the thing finally comes crashing down, but sorry big girl, I won't be the one paying for your insurance.  

14 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

You have zero clue what you are talking about which I'm sure you and everyone else on this board already knows.

ObamaCare has single handily destroyed small businesses.  I have no choice but to shop for insurance on the exchange if I want coverage. Obama took that choice away from me, even though he claimed I could keep my plan. I would hire more employees tomorrow if I didn't have to pay $30,000 a year for my families insurance.  I can't afford to hire more employees(which I believe would make me more money, but I can't take that chance.)  I know you don't understand how businesses work so I'm wasting my time typing this.  Small business makes this country work.  People like me take risk to start companies and drive this economy.  Why should I work any harder when Obama is going to take all of my money anyways?  

I'm going to buy a catastrophic plan for cheap and pay cash for anything else we need.  Hopefully enough other people do the same and ObamaCare continues crashing on it's own.  I've been buying properties as write-offs so my income stays low and the fine isn't that bad.  I'm going to come out great when the thing finally comes crashing down, but sorry big girl, I won't be the one paying for your insurance.  

Phatmack- are you making a blasphemous statement that, when the Affordable Health Care Act was passed, that your family premium didnt drop by $2500 per annum?  Our President told you that and he never lies and has the most transparent administration in history.  Such impiety will not be tolerated, especially by those who preach/advocate "tolerance".