22-5A Playoffs

Footballfan1209

3 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

We'll then don't get mad or upset when people bring up what Crosby has done or lack there of.

That's perfectly fine with me. Every time people point out what round we lose in or not having a title I will continue to bring up the round you didn't even qualify for.

25 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Guy said celebrate Crosby wins so I pointed out how many we have, but every time one of you brings up a game from half a decade ago with different players and coaches and point to it as what you can do I'm going to point out what you have done. It is what it is.

I like the way you use a half a decade ago instead of just saying 5 years ago. Never really heard someone use the term a half a decade ago but if it makes you feel good so be it. Sure would be embarrassing if we meet y'all in the playoffs an beat y'all with that gimmick offense again. 

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Houston Chronicle has Vidor down for 308 yards on 69 plays, maybe the Vidor Times has different stats. Lol, that gimmick offense also made that your only bi-district win in 54 years. Vidor also wasn't blown out multiple times like they have been this year and will be again against PAM. I celebrate Crosby's success all the time, then people from Vidor, PNG, Ned, etc. say I shouldn't because we don't have a state championship. Crosby is coming up on their 50th win since we played Vidor, the only losses that eat at me are the ones to Elgin and Cedar Park when I felt we had chances to play for a state title.   

Actually the 326 yards came from maxpreps. One of your three computer monitors must be short circuiting. Vidor is definitely the underdog against PAM but if they take  Vidor  for granted they will get beat.

5 minutes ago, Realville said:

We know... we're not worthy! You even spelled Vidor correctly. Proud of you. You get a participation ribbon.

Those words didn't come from me. Vidor spanked us 5 years, I mean a half decade ago. Y'all's kids and coaches are capable on any given night  

V-I-D-O-R✔️

Updated:

Team           Record       Next Opponent

Nederland      4-3          PNG

Central           3-4          Baytown Lee

Livingston      3-4          Beaumont Ozen

Scenario 1:

Ned loses to PNG, Central Beats Lee,  Livingston beats Ozen.

All three teams tied at 4-4,  Central would be in on point differential.   (Central -7 vs Ned,  +21 vs Livingston for a +14 total)

Scenario 2:

Ned beats PNG , Central Beats Lee, Livingston beats Ozen.

Ned is in with a 5-4 record vs 4-4 for the other two teams.

Scenario 3:

Ned loses to PNG , Central loses to Lee, Livingston beats Ozen.

Livingston's only scenario to make the playoffs as they would be tied at 4-4 with Ned and would advance on head-to-head.

Scenario 4:

Ned loses to PNG, Central beats Lee, Livingston loses to Ozen.

Ned advances on head-to head vs Central.

Playoff Clinching scenarios:

Nederland:  Win and your in.  Its that simple (or a loss to PNG coupled with a Livingston loss to Ozen)

Central :     A Nederland  and Livingston loss and beating Lee, or a Ned loss and Livingston win vs Ozen and beating Lee. (point diff)

Livingston:  Thier only scenario is a Ned loss and Central Loss