22-5A Playoffs

Footballfan1209

8 hours ago, Finesser said:

Alcohol ? Nope I don't drink I'm just a realist , I don't live in fantasy Vidorland and I damn sure ain't throwing up V's lol , So your better than PNG ? OK , smh ,  

Not wise to use common opponents to predict a win. 

For example: everyone destroyed GCM last year, yet our D.C. Nederland couldn't beat them.

Vidor gave Nederland a run for their money last year, only losing by 6 points in a game they could have won. Lumberton goes on to beat Vidor fairly easily. So by this scenario we should have beat Nederland right? Nope, we got smacked around 51-21.

My point is, different teams match up better against other teams. Y'all have speed, that matched up very well against PNG offense. Vidor is a whole other animal, and a very scary offense especially with the three headed monster they have running it. So I wouldn't be so confident.

10 hours ago, SFA85 said:

If the Koi fish d stopped vidor in the 2nd half, what says PAM can't do it enough for 4 quarters?  Don't know how many yards the K-fish d gave up but zero points in the 2nd half........

The ball distribution was not very good in the second half. Ball distribution is key in this offense , since we run the ball 98 % of the time.  Like I said before Vidor needs to get a few stops and a turnover or two without turning over the Ball themselves to win. Can't keep running the same back every play. Gotta mix it up.

9 hours ago, Finesser said:

Alcohol ? Nope I don't drink I'm just a realist , I don't live in fantasy Vidorland and I damn sure ain't throwing up V's lol , So your better than PNG ? OK , smh ,  

I can't wait until PAM goes into Vidor and Dominate , the BEST team PAM has faced in this district is PNG , point blank period.. PNG destroyed Vidor in the 2nd half , but yet some think PAM can't do the same , PAM dosent have the D Line to do it some say ?? Lmao

6 minutes ago, Realville said:

The ball distribution was not very good in the second half. Ball distribution is key in this offense , since we run the ball 98 % of the time.  Like I said before Vidor needs to get a few stops and a turnover or two without turning over the Ball themselves to win. Can't keep running the same back every play. Gotta mix it up.

That's all PAM does also. 

Everybody from Vidor knows PAM has a good team. PNG was the better team that night. Believe what you want to believe  but Vidor is capable.

1 hour ago, NDOMAKONG said:

You didn't see the starting QB get stretchered off or the two picks by one of our corners, mustve been getting waters since Nation wasn't there.  You dont play the Lumerton and PNG offenses anywhere near the same, so that analysis is off base.  A couple of busted assignments in the first half for long runs, held them to 56 yards in the 2nd half... okay, see yall next week.  You will no doubt be the heavy favorite, Come and Take It.

yes I saw him carted off, you can say what you want I was drinking water, second string qb threw the ball a hell of a lot better in my opinion. Yes Im sure we will be the heavy favorite but in  reality we should be, Ned just doesn't have that one stud player this year, it has to be a team effort for them. The running game looked solid for NED Deep ball to Perkins was very nice, but the Defense did tighten up in the second half, still got a cheap score stuck on em though, as for the pics well ole Sunshine isn't what I would call a passing QB, he made a couple of good passes here and there but most were just thrown and meant to be picked off, I saw three that were sure picks but were just broken up. WE shall see next week and we will bring it.

3 hours ago, biaplayer said:

ok Watched the Ned / Lumberton game, Ned is supposed to be at full strength, well im here to tell you next Friday night the streak will end! Wont be #7. Cornerbacks were playing ten yards back off the line of scrimmage against Lumberton , come on man really. Someone from the Bulldog faithful said that their conerbacks would smother our receivers please, All I can say is Ned better get ready to watch the playoffs from the cheap seats this year because that is where they will be! Central won by more than 14 so does that mean that they are in, because they will punish Baytown Lee next week just as PAM will blow holes all in the hull of ROBANADANAS Black Pearl, only thing I wanna know is what kind of excuses will they have to say about PAM when they roll out of the boneyard 10-0.  Im ready to early out today and go watch PNG destroy OZEN, can see second string in by late 3 rd quarter!

Want be no excuses here. PAM is definitely the favorite. But Vidor is capable. You didn't hear any excuses from me with the PNG game. I will say some of PAM posters could learn some lessons on how to handle winning from WOS. Act like you been there before.

2 minutes ago, Realville said:

Want be no excuses here. PAM is definitely the favorite. But Vidor is capable. You didn't hear any excuses from me with the PNG game. I will say some of PAM posters could learn some lessons on how to handle winning from WOS. Act like you been there before.

Wasn't pertaining to you that was directed at Rob lol

This dude Realville saying PAM posters could learn about winning , man pleease , just because MOST feel ( outside of Vidorland ) Titans WILL Dominate , is that a sign of cockiness ? , Vidor cannot hold a umbrella to the Titans in a thunderstorm , that Ship will sink come next Friday , learn how to win ? Vidor hasn't done enough to know the difference  when your over-matched & when your on a level playing field , and without a legit passing threat , you stand NO chance , 

30 minutes ago, Finesser said:

This dude Realville saying PAM posters could learn about winning , man pleease , just because MOST feel ( outside of Vidorland ) Titans WILL Dominate , is that a sign of cockiness ? , Vidor cannot hold a umbrella to the Titans in a thunderstorm , that Ship will sink come next Friday , learn how to win ? Vidor hasn't done enough to know the difference  when your over-matched & when your on a level playing field , and without a legit passing threat , you stand NO chance , 

Only people holding umbrellas to anything is the titans lol

32 minutes ago, Finesser said:

He was talking to to png fan boy. Not a PAN fan.

49 minutes ago, Finesser said:

This dude from Vidor has given PAM their due & praise. Quit acting like a donkey. To say Vidor has no chance.... Come on man really. Nobody is to big to fail.

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

yes I saw him carted off, you can say what you want I was drinking water, second string qb threw the ball a hell of a lot better in my opinion. Yes Im sure we will be the heavy favorite but in  reality we should be, Ned just doesn't have that one stud player this year, it has to be a team effort for them. The running game looked solid for NED Deep ball to Perkins was very nice, but the Defense did tighten up in the second half, still got a cheap score stuck on em though, as for the pics well ole Sunshine isn't what I would call a passing QB, he made a couple of good passes here and there but most were just thrown and meant to be picked off, I saw three that were sure picks but were just broken up. WE shall see next week and we will bring it.

Our offense goes when our QB is the 3rd rb in the backfield.  Lange throws a good ball, but Fernandez brought the nasty running this offense requires.  Lange will sling it around well if we can protect him, he's still not moving around like he can due to his ankle.  Nederland has a few stud players, they've just suffered from the revolving door at QB.  Perkins will be the fastest and most explosive player on the field, he just doesn't touch it every play like RJ, so gotta be creative in his touches.  You still can't handle Fisher, remember "that guy" that torched PNG last year, had over 100 yards and caught it in side the 5 to setup the game winner.  Then we haven't mentioned Leleux who torched PNG last year running the ball.... and haven't even gotten to Simmons who I would argue is the STUD who just has also been hurt most of the year but is healthy.

Game on, we'll see.  Nederland has it's hands full, but all the talk of having no chance.... let's just play. 

your defense cant handle RJ, Riggs or Hughes, so we shall see. Gonna be a good one even better if we send yall home with a loss and no playoffs! Like I said I like our chances, we have speed that we didn't have at our disposal last year. If BF would kick the ball deep and keep yall away from the 40 on average starting positions and not do the pooch kick I love our chances. You are comparing apples to oranges with this years team and last years team, so I say bring it!!!

2 hours ago, biaplayer said:

your defense cant handle RJ, Riggs or Hughes, so we shall see. Gonna be a good one even better if we send yall home with a loss and no playoffs! Like I said I like our chances, we have speed that we didn't have at our disposal last year. If BF would kick the ball deep and keep yall away from the 40 on average starting positions and not do the pooch kick I love our chances. You are comparing apples to oranges with this years team and last years team, so I say bring it!!!

Not saying PNG shouldn't win, but this is the same song... 7th verse.

I was pointing out this was incorrect, Central would not be in with a Win and losses by Nederland and Livingston.

Playoff Clinching scenarios:

Nederland:  Win and your in.  Its that simple (or a loss to PNG coupled with a Livingston loss to Ozen)

Central :     A Nederland  and Livingston loss and beating Lee, or a Ned loss and Livingston win vs Ozen and beating Lee. (point diff)

Livingston:  Thier only scenario is a Ned loss and Central Loss

2 hours ago, ShlyKBMT said:

I was pointing out this was incorrect, Central would not be in with a Win and losses by Nederland and Livingston.

Playoff Clinching scenarios:

Nederland:  Win and your in.  Its that simple (or a loss to PNG coupled with a Livingston loss to Ozen)

Central :     A Nederland  and Livingston loss and beating Lee, or a Ned loss and Livingston win vs Ozen and beating Lee. (point diff)

Livingston:  Thier only scenario is a Ned loss and Central Loss

So based off this updated scenario, Central stands a great chance of getting in next week....