22-5A Playoffs

Footballfan1209

On 10/25/2016 at 3:01 PM, Tj yellow jacket said:

I don't see Vidor beating PAM.If they couldn't beat PNG they won't beat PAM!!

Vidor is more than capable of beating PAM.  PAM doesn't have a QB like RJ.  PAM does not have the DLine to stop Vidor's run. Vidor gets 1 stop and they will win this game. 

3 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Vidor is more than capable of beating PAM.  PAM doesn't have a QB like RJ.  PAM does not have the DLine to stop Vidor's run. Vidor gets 1 stop and they will win this game. 

If the Koi fish d stopped vidor in the 2nd half, what says PAM can't do it enough for 4 quarters?  Don't know how many yards the K-fish d gave up but zero points in the 2nd half........

On 10/24/2016 at 11:44 AM, The Icon said:
1 hour ago, bigdog said:

Updated:

Team           Record       Next Opponent

Nederland      4-3          PNG

Central           3-4          Baytown Lee

Livingston      3-4          Beaumont Ozen

Scenario 1:

Ned loses to PNG, Central Beats Lee,  Livingston beats Ozen.

All three teams tied at 4-4,  Central would be in on point differential.   (Central -7 vs Ned,  +21 vs Livingston for a +14 total)

Scenario 2:

Ned beats PNG , Central Beats Lee, Livingston beats Ozen.

Ned is in with a 5-4 record vs 4-4 for the other two teams.

Scenario 3:

Ned loses to PNG , Central loses to Lee, Livingston beats Ozen.

Livingston's only scenario to make the playoffs as they would be tied at 4-4 with Ned and would advance on head-to-head.

Scenario 4:

Ned loses to PNG, Central beats Lee, Livingston loses to Ozen.

Ned advances on head-to head vs Central.

Playoff Clinching scenarios:

Nederland:  Win and your in.  Its that simple (or a loss to PNG coupled with a Livingston loss to Ozen)

Central :     A Nederland  and Livingston loss and beating Lee, or a Ned loss and Livingston win vs Ozen and beating Lee. (point diff)

Livingston:  Thier only scenario is a Ned loss and Central Loss

Something not right or am i just tired?

14 minutes ago, Finesser said:

I can't wait until PAM goes into Vidor and Dominate , the BEST team PAM has faced in this district is PNG , point blank period.. PNG destroyed Vidor in the 2nd half , but yet some think PAM can't do the same , PAM dosent have the D Line to do it some say ?? Lmao 

You need to back away from the alcohol. You're right, the best team you've faced has been PNG, you haven't played us yet.

8 minutes ago, Finesser said:

Alcohol ? Nope I don't drink I'm just a realist , I don't live in fantasy Vidorland and I damn sure ain't throwing up V's lol , So your better than PNG ? OK , smh ,  

I love your logic. team a beat team b and team b beat team c so team a is gonna beat team c. ever heard of a thing called match ups? you'll see next week when Nederland beats y'all even though we beat them. 

What ??? Lol , uuuhh oooook I don't think Nederland beat PAM , maybe I'm wrong , the funny thing is you guys displayed this same confidence going into the PNG game and proceeded to get a good fashion arse whoopin , and came back to these same boards to complain about a offsides kick-off , PAM WILL destroy Vidor , deep down in your Vidorian hearts you know just that , put up a front for the Setexas forums lmao

ok Watched the Ned / Lumberton game, Ned is supposed to be at full strength, well im here to tell you next Friday night the streak will end! Wont be #7. Cornerbacks were playing ten yards back off the line of scrimmage against Lumberton , come on man really. Someone from the Bulldog faithful said that their conerbacks would smother our receivers please, All I can say is Ned better get ready to watch the playoffs from the cheap seats this year because that is where they will be! Central won by more than 14 so does that mean that they are in, because they will punish Baytown Lee next week just as PAM will blow holes all in the hull of ROBANADANAS Black Pearl, only thing I wanna know is what kind of excuses will they have to say about PAM when they roll out of the boneyard 10-0.  Im ready to early out today and go watch PNG destroy OZEN, can see second string in by late 3 rd quarter!

35 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

ok Watched the Ned / Lumberton game, Ned is supposed to be at full strength, well im here to tell you next Friday night the streak will end! Wont be #7. Cornerbacks were playing ten yards back off the line of scrimmage against Lumberton , come on man really. Someone from the Bulldog faithful said that their conerbacks would smother our receivers please, All I can say is Ned better get ready to watch the playoffs from the cheap seats this year because that is where they will be! Central won by more than 14 so does that mean that they are in, because they will punish Baytown Lee next week just as PAM will blow holes all in the hull of ROBANADANAS Black Pearl, only thing I wanna know is what kind of excuses will they have to say about PAM when they roll out of the boneyard 10-0.  Im ready to early out today and go watch PNG destroy OZEN, can see second string in by late 3 rd quarter!

ROB needs to get off the RUM.. Pull his eye patch off and see reality!!!!!! PAM is going to walk into the whateveryard and lay the wood.... This one might get real ugly by the half. If PAM jumps out to a lead, Vidor will not be able to play catchup... MCM is going to be a good one.. You know LN will have something up his sleeve...

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

You didn't see the starting QB get stretchered off or the two picks by one of our corners, mustve been getting waters since Nation wasn't there.  You dont play the Lumerton and PNG offenses anywhere near the same, so that analysis is off base.  A couple of busted assignments in the first half for long runs, held them to 56 yards in the 2nd half... okay, see yall next week.  You will no doubt be the heavy favorite, Come and Take It.

It's win and you're in for Ned next week. Based on my math though, as long as Livingston beats Ozen to end the season and cause a three way tie between Livingston, Ned and Central, Central has the best chance at getting in next week. 

Basically PNG beats Ned and Livingston beats Ozen, Central will walk into the playoffs with a win over Baytown Lee. I'm expecting either PNG to beat Ned or PAM to beat Vidor next week so the only thing to decide in 22-5A is the D1 #2 seed. 

I would say go ahead and get the film ready as far as D2. 

Bi-District 

Crosby vs Vidor

Barbers Hill vs Port Neches-Groves

2 hours ago, biaplayer said:

right about everything. Lucky #7 going to PNG on home turf