The Final Debate

PhatMack19

29 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Trump is pathetic. Did he answer a question? He said President Obama and Hiliary paid people 1500 to start riots at his rallies. 

You do know they have democratic operatives on video admitting this right?  One of those is a convicted Felon that visited Obama's White House 342 times since 2009 and met with Barry 47 of those times.  

29 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If you lose a football game by 60 points, would you question the outcome?

If I lose a football game where the other team has the controls to the scoreboard and keeps pressing buttons to add to their total so no one knows what the score really is, I would question the outcome.  

2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

You do know they have democratic operatives on video admitting this right?  One of those is a convicted Felon that visited Obama's White House 342 times since 2009 and met with Barry 47 of those times.  

She gets her news from Huffington Post, Mother Jones, Politfact and who knows what uber-left wing news sources, so she's still in the dark on this revelation.

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

And he doesn't know what he is talking about. I would love to debate him. After 7 minutes, he would completely become unhinged. I would purposely say things to frustrate him. He is easily baited.

Really? You would love to debate him? You can't even debate anyone on this site. You continually refuse to answer questions posed to you, then make the same absurd statements that were rebuked in which you couldn't or wouldn't defend. Case in point...my previous post to you. You won't answer, you can't answer, but somehow have the arrogance to say you can debate a presidential nominee.

18 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

If you radical repubs don't like how AMERICA is ran, then get out. AMERICA LOVE IT or LEAVE IT!!!!!!  Hmmmm?

lol...you dems have much more disdain for America than Republicans.

Remember, your party wanted to "change" the Country because you just weren't proud of it.

Besides, if all the Republicans left, the Country would look like Chicago or Detroit very soon...you need us.

21 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Actually, last night, he appeared to be very "Presidential".  Even the talking heads, post debate, said so.  He's still a snake in the grass and I don't trust him any farther than I can throw that pelt he calls hair...but he clearly beat Hillary up last night.  The bad part is, he could've and should've beat her up sooo much worse.  A legitimate politician would've wore her out last night...and he didn't do that.  Cruz, Kasich, or even Rubio would've lit her up over some of these things.

Agree

3 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

If you radical repubs don't like how AMERICA is ran, then get out. AMERICA LOVE IT or LEAVE IT!!!!!!  Hmmmm?

The problem with this statement is, they've already began trying to get the ball rolling for Texas to secede from the Union.  Google Texit...that thing is starting to pick up steam.  Scary!

6 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Maybe a reformed felon. I'm sure he paid for it.

You do realize it's unlawful for a felon to vote in an election, right?  Hence, it's a very bad look for any politician to be associated with felons concerning elections?  Or is that another "bendable law" that you guys just seem to sweep under the rug?

In my Chris Farley voice........

You remember that time last night when Hillary almost cried talking about the 2nd amendment and saving those poor innocent babies from gun violence? And then she said she would fight for a woman's right to kill unborns in the 9th month?........That was awesome

19 minutes ago, Eagle11 said:

In my Chris Farley voice........

You remember that time last night when Hillary almost cried talking about the 2nd amendment and saving those poor innocent babies from gun violence? And then she said she would fight for a woman's right to kill unborns in the 9th month?........That was awesome

Two faced b$&@#!

I'm surprised about the abortion thing.  My take is that Trump isn't so much "Pro Life" in the sense that he's against abortions in general, but that the laws need to be handled at the state level, rather than the federal level.  And I agree about this aspect, it should be a state governed issue. 

At the same time, I have two small kids and a "preenager", and I know what I would choose to do 100% of the time if I had to help my wife make a late term decision.  If it were an issue of my wife or my unborn child in risk of losing their life, I see that as a no-brainer...I would choose my wife every time.  Now, I'm probably jaded a lot concerning this matter because we lost 6 pregnancies within the first trimester between the last two kids.  So, to me, I could get over losing another unborn child much easier that losing my wife.

What a lot of folks don't think about is that it's not always about young mothers-to-be not wanting to be burdened by a child, so they abort them.  I don't agree with that aspect of abortion.  There are millions of couples out there that want a baby that just can't get pregnant for one reason or another.  So, adoption is always the best way to go there, imo. 

16 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

I'm surprised about the abortion thing.  My take is that Trump isn't so much "Pro Life" in the sense that he's against abortions in general, but that the laws need to be handled at the state level, rather than the federal level.  And I agree about this aspect, it should be a state governed issue. 

At the same time, I have two small kids and a "preenager", and I know what I would choose to do 100% of the time if I had to help my wife make a late term decision.  If it were an issue of my wife or my unborn child in risk of losing their life, I see that as a no-brainer...I would choose my wife every time.  Now, I'm probably jaded a lot concerning this matter because we lost 6 pregnancies within the first trimester between the last two kids.  So, to me, I could get over losing another unborn child much easier that losing my wife.

What a lot of folks don't think about is that it's not always about young mothers-to-be not wanting to be burdened by a child, so they abort them.  I don't agree with that aspect of abortion.  There are millions of couples out there that want a baby that just can't get pregnant for one reason or another.  So, adoption is always the best way to go there, imo. 

How about free birth control? I am already footing the bill for their abortions, why not go cheaper with a pill? I mean, they are using abortion as birth control for their promiscuity, why not prevent the pregnancy? That way no one dies.

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

How about free birth control? I am already footing the bill for their abortions, why not go cheaper with a pill? I mean, they are using abortion as birth control for their promiscuity, why not prevent the pregnancy? That way no one dies.

Oh I agree 100%.  Listen, we have my wife's nephew, 19 years old, living with us because his upbringing wasn't to anyone's liking.  He's got two older brothers, 23 and 21, that both have 3 kids already and are complete and utter drains on our economy.  Neither one can hold down a job, both are on welfare, and are just the epitome of what's wrong with our youth.  We training our 19 year old nephew about responsibility, not procreating before he's settled and ready, and becoming a man and someone who will take care of his family once the time comes.

I've also pulled him aside from my wife and threatened him!  I train him on the truck driver method...he better back up before he dumps his load!  Protected or not, that way there is no mistakes!

Anyone who could not see Hillary's fake smile every time Trump nailed her, well they just weren't watching tv. I saw it numerous times myself, especially when Wallace called her on her "open borders" comment. She tried to explain it away but failed miserably.....then came the smile. Hillary is a skank.

2 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

You do realize it's unlawful for a felon to vote in an election, right?  Hence, it's a very bad look for any politician to be associated with felons concerning elections?  Or is that another "bendable law" that you guys just seem to sweep under the rug?

You do know in some states ex-felons can vote. They actually paid for their crime