The Final Debate

PhatMack19

14 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Here is another idea: Gather the men and cut it off before  they make babies.

It's always yes for a man. It's the woman who says no.

For your comment......just for the deadbeats and your way is a bit medieval. Men can be sterilized without amputation.

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

It's always yes for a man. It's the woman who says no.

For your comment......just for the deadbeats and your way is a bit medieval. Men can be sterilized without amputation.

Same results but yes, sometimes for men, a stronger message has to sent out to get the meat of the message.

36 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

You do know in some states ex-felons can vote. They actually paid for their crime

Yeah...Maine and Vermont.  That's who we should aspire to emulate as Texans and a Nation.  Unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for felons, rehabilitated or otherwise. 

Pentagon dumbfounded that Hillary announced nuclear launch response times during debate.  She's either a buffoon and can't be trusted with classified information, or she just thinks classified material is to be kept classified by anyone but her - and she can't be trusted with classified material.  Imo, it's both.

This is the hidden content, please

6 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

You do know they have democratic operatives on video admitting this right?  One of those is a convicted Felon that visited Obama's White House 342 times since 2009 and met with Barry 47 of those times.  

If you say so.  Where can I sign up? If I do two rallies a week, that's $3000. Roflmbo

6 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

If I lose a football game where the other team has the controls to the scoreboard and keeps pressing buttons to add to their total so no one knows what the score really is, I would question the outcome.  

So he won't ever concede due to his conspiracy theories?  He made a complete ass out of himself last night. I don't care, Hiliary will still become the POTUS. Let him whine.

So Trump wants to make sure the election is on the up & up before he concedes, and the Democrats have a problem with that?   If it is on the up & up, what's the problem?  Methinks thou do protest to much.

Is there anyone on this thread old enough to remember the words "hanging chad"?  Talk about whining.  We listened to that feces for 4 or 5 years.  Democratic Party, the party of tolerance, if you agree with them.  If/when Hillary is elected, I wonder, when approaching her, if she'll require a simple bow, or demand a full grown genuflect?

43 minutes ago, REBgp said:

So Trump wants to make sure the election is on the up & up before he concedes, and the Democrats have a problem with that?   If it is on the up & up, what's the problem?  Methinks thou do protest to much.

Is there anyone on this thread old enough to remember the words "hanging chad"?  Talk about whining.  We listened to that feces for 4 or 5 years.  Democratic Party, the party of tolerance, if you agree with them.  If/when Hillary is elected, I wonder, when approaching her, if she'll require a simple bow, or demand a full grown genuflect?

I would pay a large amount of money to see you kiss her derrière...

12 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

You do know they have democratic operatives on video admitting this right?  One of those is a convicted Felon that visited Obama's White House 342 times since 2009 and met with Barry 47 of those times.  

If you say so.  Where can I sign up? If I do two rallies a week, that's $3000. Roflmbo

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Call Soros, He will hook you up.  You may have to take a punch from another paid operative or spend a night in jail, but it's all in an honest day's work.