The Final Debate

PhatMack19

52 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I would pay a large amount of money to see you kiss her derrière...

You owe me big time Hoops.  I threw up a $25 ribeye my wife had just cooked for me.  Does your post meet the criteria for the Forums rules? Gag - regurgitate - flatulate - diarrhea.  And, I've gone blind just after reading it.  I really need the money, but I couldn't do it.  I might swim the Atlantic.  I'll try to jump across the Grand Canyon.  Heck, I'll even break Joe DiMaggio's consecutive game hitting record.  But what you've ask is impossible.

11 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Wait Hoops.  Is Maria B. Who you were talking about?  Yahoooo, hit the ATM and bring me the money.  

No no.  I'm not trying to pay to see you enjoy it!  I envision something like this but with Hillary instead of Jesse.  While you are regurgitating your ribeye, I can't stop laughing at the thought!

10 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Trump on immigration:

"We got some bad hombres here, and we're going to get them out."

What a profound statement.

Well said sir.

We got some bad hombres here.  Lol, that same sentence could/should be applied to all our national elected officials, and their appointed minions.  

On 10/20/2016 at 9:20 AM, PhatMack19 said:

You do know they have democratic operatives on video admitting this right?  One of those is a convicted Felon that visited Obama's White House 342 times since 2009 and met with Barry 47 of those times.  

If you say so.  Where can I sign up? If I do two rallies a week, that's $3000. Roflmbo

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If Hiliary Clinton has the ability to rig elections, why didn't she do so in 2008 when she was battling President Obama for the Democratic nomination?

If Hillary calls you the "N" word, why do you support her?

Answer to your question...it was rigged to have our first black president. Hillary would be the first female and lesbian.