The Final Debate

PhatMack19

5 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

More of the same.  Trump started off better but eventually can't help himself.  Hard to change after 70+ years.  I will shocked if he gets much of a bump, if any, from his performance.  Would be much less surprised if his numbers continue to dwindle.  I would have asked him how on earth he is actually losing in Utah now...

I consider you more of a moderate, but thanks for the insight.  I think he gets a bump in the polls, because I think Hillary didn't come across well when Trump pushed her on her illegalities.  This is especially true when the question focused on the Clinton Foundation.  The look on her face said it all.

2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Hillary is ahead in the 4th quarter and was playing prevent defense all night.  Her goal tonight was to not lose too bad and say something too stupid.  She deflected most questions and brought up her typical robotic talking points that had nothing to do with what was asked.  Trump won this debate, but Hillary accomplished her goal. 

You might be right.  Like the previous ones, I don't think either gained many "converts."  I do like your sports analogy though.  The Donald needed a beatdown tonight and he definitely didn't achieve that.  I predict the debate polls will be close either way.  Except the ones on Twitter where Trump will be able to declare a decisive win.  Then again, he would be Twitter President if such a thing existed. 

34 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The idiots there are the ones paid for by Clinton and Soros.  No denying that.  So keep on supporting the most crooked candidate in US history.

I have seen the idiots on video, i have seen the hateful signs. I hsve heard trump supportors call the president the n word. Did hillarys paid folks do that.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I have seen the idiots on video, i have seen the hateful signs. I hsve heard trump supportors call the president the n word. Did hillarys paid folks do that.

Are you 100% sure those were not Hillary paid idiots posing as Trump supporters?  Have not heard of a Dem campaign office being firebombed.  Dems just as bad if not worse.  If Hillary wins, hope you can take solace in knowing that you helped put the most corrupt potus in office we have ever seen.

10 hours ago, TxHoops said:

FWIW, Wallace not a Pub.  

True

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

He’s a registered Democrat. In 2014, Wallace explained his party registration to the Hollywood Reporter: “Where I live, in Washington, D.C., the only elections that count are the Democratic primaries. But I’ve voted for Democrats and Republicans for president.”

Just in case anyone was actually interested in the whole story. :)

3 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

"Trump won't accept election result" is the headline everywhere this morning.  Gotta love the media.  

These journalist, if you can call them that, should be fired for publishing outright lies.  I never, as most that way watched debate can attest to, heard them say that.  The leftist media being good sheeple.

I didn't really watch the debate. I had it on my TV, but was working on my computer and it was just background noise. But I shifted my attention when Chris Wallace asked Trump if he would accept the election results. I'm flabbergasted as to what this question was supposed to be about. For example, if I was a head football coach and the head official came to me before the game and asked "Are you going to accept the results of this game?" I guess my response would be "Are you asking me to give up my right to protest the game before the game is ever played?" Or if I was in a court of law and before the proceedings started the judge asked "Are you going to accept the results of the decision of this court?" Again, my response would be "Are you trying to make me forfeit my right to appeal?" I don't know why that question was asked and why so many people are showing interest in it.

10 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I think the debates have resembled the election in general.

Trump is pathetic. Did he answer a question? He said President Obama and Hiliary paid people 1500 to start riots at his rallies. He  also said his show should've won an Emmy. The worst part is when he said that he would keep us in suspence in regards to him conceding. He lost badly. It was so sad to watch.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Are you 100% sure those were not Hillary paid idiots posing as Trump supporters?  Have not heard of a Dem campaign office being firebombed.  Dems just as bad if not worse.  If Hillary wins, hope you can take solace in knowing that you helped put the most corrupt potus in office we have ever seen.

Are you a 100 % sure they were?

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

I didn't really watch the debate. I had it on my TV, but was working on my computer and it was just background noise. But I shifted my attention when Chris Wallace asked Trump if he would accept the election results. I'm flabbergasted as to what this question was supposed to be about. For example, if I was a head football coach and the head official came to me before the game and asked "Are you going to accept the results of this game?" I guess my response would be "Are you asking me to give up my right to protest the game before the game is ever played?" Or if I was in a court of law and before the proceedings started the judge asked "Are you going to accept the results of the decision of this court?" Again, my response would be "Are you trying to make me forfeit my right to appeal?" I don't know why that question was asked and why so many people are showing interest in it.

If he loses, why would he appeal? Al Gore did appeal,because he was initially declared the winner. He did eventually concede. Trump is going to get annihilated. Is he not ever going to concede? 

11 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Trump isn't a skilled debater like most politicians that have been doing it their whole careers.  A skilled debater would have torn Hillary apart during all 3 debates.  Hillary lobs so many softballs that Trump swings & misses.  

I thought Trump did better this round and at first seemed to be throwing good solid punches. But, he isn't a good counter-puncher, nor is he very smart.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

If you lose a football game by 60 points, would you question the outcome?

Your use of a "point spread" emphatically shows your failure to comprehend my post. If you were the defendant in a court of law and the judge asked you to give up your right to appeal before the proceedings even occurred, would you acquiescent to that?

Better yet, let's use your expertise as an example. If you were about to undergo surgery, would you consent to not suing the RN, Doctor, or Hospital if the surgery went wrong...due to negligence that was discovered after the surgery? That is, would you give up your right to sue beforehand no matter what the outcome of your surgery?

9 hours ago, JWB said:

They have two very different visions for America. I believe Trump truly cares about this country and can turn things around. Clinton is a Globalist that will sell us out to the highest bidder. The American people will make a statement on Nov 8th!!!

Roflmao. He doesn't have a clue. He behaves like a 2 year old.

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Roflmao. He doesn't have a clue. He behaves like a 2 year old.

Actually, last night, he appeared to be very "Presidential".  Even the talking heads, post debate, said so.  He's still a snake in the grass and I don't trust him any farther than I can throw that pelt he calls hair...but he clearly beat Hillary up last night.  The bad part is, he could've and should've beat her up sooo much worse.  A legitimate politician would've wore her out last night...and he didn't do that.  Cruz, Kasich, or even Rubio would've lit her up over some of these things.

22 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I thought Trump did better this round and at first seemed to be throwing good solid punches. But, he isn't a good counter-puncher, nor is he very smart.

And he doesn't know what he is talking about. I would love to debate him. After 7 minutes, he would completely become unhinged. I would purposely say things to frustrate him. He is easily baited.