What Teams win go deep in the playoffs

WOS36

12 hours ago, WOS36 said:

WOS                                                        Silisbee.                                                 Bridge City.                                            Newton.                                                 PNG.                                                       PAM.                                                       Vidor

WOS , Newton both go to at least the 4th round..... don't know enough about 4A D1 to make any predictions on Silsbee but I hear they have some studs on offense, would like to see them represent for setx and go 2 or 3 rounds deep, same for PAM but I hear 5A can get real tough real quick with schools like Manvel out there, IDK how soon they would meet up 

2 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I'd love for that to happen! Assuming Bellville takes care of business. The bye came at a good time to get some guys healthy 

same for liberty we have to take care of business I am in now way saying Bellville in the 3rd round is a go for us. We have literally never been deep in the playoffs since the late 50's. In the mid 2000's we made it to the 2nd round and got thrashed by Jasper, that was as far as we have been in modern times, this will be new to our town if we go on a run, I hope the players and coaches keep doing what they are doing and focusing on 1 game at a time they come out every week ready to play I haven't seen a liberty team play with this much fire and determination since the mid 2000's. Our bye will come at a good time for us as well , we have a week 10 bye giving us two full weeks to prepare for our round 1 matchup. 

1 minute ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

same for liberty we have to take care of business I am in now way saying Bellville in the 3rd round is a go for us. We have literally never been deep in the playoffs since the late 50's. In the mid 2000's we made it to the 2nd round and got thrashed by Jasper, that was as far as we have been in modern times, this will be new to our town if we go on a run, I hope the players and coaches keep doing what they are doing and focusing on 1 game at a time they come out every week ready to play I haven't seen a liberty team play with this much fire and determination since the mid 2000's. Our bye will come at a good time for us as well , we have a week 10 bye giving us two full weeks to prepare for our round 1 matchup. 

No** way saying ,,,, is what i meant to say 

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

as long as PAM stay healthy, especially on defense, Manvel will be tough, but can be won. the time PAM faced them in the playoffs, in game injuries took a toll on our all star defense. 3 freak injuries to 3 main defensive playmakers.

I've been saying this  since that game. Manvel  purposely  took out  Romar! A finger to the eye  on first  defensive  series, plus he was wearing eye  shield. We owe Manvel! That wasn't an  accident. 

55 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

so if Bellville wins their district and their first round match up , and their second round matchup , if liberty got 2nd, won in the first and second round , they would match up with bellville ?

No, Second place in each of those districts would face each other that deep, For some reason the UIL has the W-11 and W-12 in the same group of the bracket and R-11 and R-12 are in the same group.

1 hour ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

so if Bellville wins their district and their first round match up , and their second round matchup , if liberty got 2nd, won in the first and second round , they would match up with bellville ?

Actually, I was off on that.  A Liberty/Bellville matchup wouldn't happen until Round 4

3 hours ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

WOS , Newton both go to at least the 4th round..... don't know enough about 4A D1 to make any predictions on Silsbee but I hear they have some studs on offense, would like to see them represent for setx and go 2 or 3 rounds deep, same for PAM but I hear 5A can get real tough real quick with schools like Manvel out there, IDK how soon they would meet up 

IF we played Manvel, should be 3rd rd. 2nd rd is usually some inner city houston school

so for PAM, IF AND I MEAN IF it all pans out...should be Porter rd1, Houston Madison rd 2, Temple rd 3, and Manvel rd 4. now i based all this off of records and dominance. Now i don't know if Madison is going to beat a Galveston county school, unless it's Ball or Marshall if they go D1. IF texas city go D1, then PAM might be facing T.C. 2nd round.

21 minutes ago, pakronos said:

so for PAM, IF AND I MEAN IF it all pans out...should be Porter rd1, Houston Madison rd 2, Temple rd 3, and Manvel rd 4. now i based all this off of records and dominance. Now i don't know if Madison is going to beat a Galveston county school, unless it's Ball or Marshall if they go D1. IF texas city go D1, then PAM might be facing T.C. 2nd round.

That would be a tough road starting round 1.

4 minutes ago, indianforever said:

PAM is on another level than what Porter is...thats just my opinion

Porter hasn't lost a game yet. They beat Crosby and Dayton. I know Dayton isn't the old Dayton, but Crosby is pretty good. If PNG lost by 5, Porter is pretty close to PNG. I'm not saying Porter will win, but might be a little closer then what you think.

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i do't see it being a tough road. i don't see blow outs and dominating games(unless we play madison. houston inner city schools regardless of record are normally boo boo teams) i can see beating porter by 17 or less. i can see beating  madison by 21. temple 10 or less. Manvel 7 or less.

Pretty confident there. I'll check back if ya'll make it to Manvel. They're pretty dang good.

against PNG if you watch the replay that game was over in the minds of the kids at the start of the 4th with the score 33-14. now i don't agree with what xbox and OC was doing, but hey lesson learned.that last TD was scored in garbage time. i will even give yall the td ya'll scored to make it  33-21, again, the game was over.

north shore isn't exactly in a powerful district. once again they are in a district to where they are the strong and everyone else is weak...sounds familiar. so avg 36 points imo is a bit LOW for them. also NS at the beginning of the year is always slow to start.

Manvel should be fun to poke at wifes family on her dad side  lol... her cousin son starts at RB lol

also you have to forgive me and some PAM fans if we seem arrogant. ya'll have to understand. PAM faced WAAYYY better teams (besides Manvel). Porter and Temple...i'm not overlooking them ,but we faced 6A teams that we beat that would run those schools out of the stadium. North Shore, Dickinson, La Porte....keep in mind also PAM was in alot of the games the last two years and just came up short. for you guys, that road might look tough, but it's nothing PAM isn't use to seeing.