PNG vs PAM

pakronos

DUE TO RECENT EVENTS, I HOPE PNG  BLOW MEMORIAL OUT!!!!  I hope Harrison is on his back like a ....wait this is a PG forum...just on his back all night. xbox aka coach Kline, won't have an answer for PNG. BLITZ THEM AND RUN UP THE GUT AND YOU BEAT XBOX SUB PAR COACHING AND HE WILL COTTLE HIS YOUNG BABY BOY ON THE WAY BACK DOWN 9TH AVE!!!!

44-10 PNG. PAM gets 10 because PNG playing 3rd teamers

1 hour ago, Eagle91 said:

How does this kid remind you of Kenny Ford. Kenny was a badass option QB who could pass some. I  dont see this kid running like him. Kenny's running ability is what made him so good. 

That reverse spin move when the blocking breaks down while in the pocket.  I think K Ford threw for 2K and ran for a grand.  I could be wrong

1 hour ago, Stattrax/FreeBG2 said:

It simply means this. Do not count us out.. It might look like we do not have a shot... But, just maybe, we do...

Like yourself, I was on the winning side of a few battles...

29-13 win over T.J. and a 31-7 win over Lincoln... Same year...

Nobody on this side has had the success of Katy.... So please do not put words in my mouth......

If the miopia fits.......

U folk from the Bubble are touchy when called out on your arrogance

13 minutes ago, pakronos said:

DUE TO RECENT EVENTS, I HOPE PNG  BLOW MEMORIAL OUT!!!!  I hope Harrison is on his back like a ....wait this is a PG forum...just on his back all night. xbox aka coach Kline, won't have an answer for PNG. BLITZ THEM AND RUN UP THE GUT AND YOU BEAT XBOX SUB PAR COACHING AND HE WILL COTTLE HIS YOUNG BABY BOY ON THE WAY BACK DOWN 9TH AVE!!!!

Da hell???

28 minutes ago, pakronos said:

wow. never saw that coming

52 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Really!!  Wow, this thread gets more ridiculous by the minute.  Man, may the best team win. Smh....lol

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Welcome to the Tribe..lol

22 hours ago, thaghost said:

There goes the IF word. To this I say(yet again) "If IF was a fifth, we'd all be drunk."

Ok i will say this"IF" Png wins what excuse  will yall have over there,they beat us with all this talent and speed we have,js Png is fired up the d is ready for that off,a stud of the d lives right next to me and he said there gonna get after that qb like no other i hope hes ready to be on that turf,i heard hes soft and scared that might be a big problem come friday night for pam,he said there gonna force Pam to beat them deep so there going to bring the heat,lol,i just hope they get to kadon because if they don't we will get burnt,speed kills,and we all know there loaded with speed.

5 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

Ok i will say this"IF" Png wins what excuse  will yall have over there,they beat us with all this talent and speed we have,js Png is fired up the d is ready for that off,a stud of the d lives right next to me and he said there gonna get after that qb like no other i hope hes ready to be on that turf,i heard hes soft and scared that might be a big problem come friday night for pam,he said there gonna force Pam to beat them deep so there going to bring the heat,lol,i just hope they get to kadon because if they don't we will get burnt,speed kills,and we all know there loaded with speed.

Thanks for telling us y'all "game plan" 

3 hours ago, ciscokid1989 said:

I watched yall defense in playoff vs angleton. #25 still running so how they then  improved on D. Hines will have his way. Yall keep thinking kadon is scary yall gonna b n a for rude awakening

haha you ain't never kidding that dude made us look silly.  Granted Hines isn't as good as that fella was no pun intended. Hines is Hines he will have a big night no doubt. Hopefully our defense bends but doesn't break. We shall see. I'm looking forward to a good physical clean game, injury free for both teams. 

11 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

truth..softer  than charmin and norther quilted. xbox not going to know what to do...i like my bambi well done btw.

27 minutes ago, pakronos said:

truth..softer  than charmin and norther quilted. xbox not going to know what to do...i like my bambi well done btw.

I try not to read to much into the posts 99 makes. Makes my brain hurt a little. But I think after using google to help me, his post means something like... If a smurf was blue it would be getting married on turf to a girl named Pam... But the blue smurf was scared to be soft and cuddly and he decided to bring a pot of hot coffee to Pam. But Pam was so fast at drinking the coffee she got loaded???????????