PNG vs PAM

pakronos

One thing I know is that Kronos has been one of the Titans biggest supporters, even when he's critical. Everyone may not like his delivery or how he comes across but its an opinion that you don't have to agree with. This is a message board on the internet, if you cant handle criticism from some unknown faceless character I'm mighty afraid that a personal attack may have you kill yourself. Who cares what's posted on a message board???

PAM is only giving up 12 points per game so far this year. I think their overall team talent dwarfs anything PNG will be able to put on the field. Last week I think it was hard for them to get up for a team that doesn't move the needle, I highly doubt that's the case Friday. Last four times I've gotten to see PNG play they've given up between 41-56 points. The numbers may say otherwise but I still think the defense lacks physicality that PAM will be able to exploit, I feel the same way about the offensive run game for PNG against good teams. Indians are going to have to shoot this one out, unfortunately it will probably end like Wounded Knee.

1 minute ago, biaplayer said:

who cares if they shake hands before during or after the game. They are gonna do what they think they have to do. The game is gonna get played regardless

I feel you on that but we are suppose to be building character in these young men. I don't care if they shake hands or not ; cause like you said the game is going to be played regardless. I'm just old school Biaplayer we go way back. I'm like Sugar Ray Robinson "Always a Gentleman" even when I'm trying to knock your head off.

10 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

PAM is only giving up 12 points per game so far this year. I think their overall team talent dwarfs anything PNG will be able to put on the field. Last week I think it was hard for them to get up for a team that doesn't move the needle, I highly doubt that's the case Friday. Last four times I've gotten to see PNG play they've given up between 41-56 points. The numbers may say otherwise but I still think the defense lacks physicality that PAM will be able to exploit, I feel the same way about the offensive run game for PNG against good teams. Indians are going to have to shoot this one out, unfortunately it will probably end like Wounded Knee.

PAM played BOOTY teams up until now. so the point totals are gonna be low(westside brought it to them scoring 27 with a whole qtr left).

14 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Would those last 4 times be in the vicinity of THIS season?

31 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Cry cry cry if we shake before midfield and shake after the game who cares if we don't shake at coin toss.

Once again - I'm not the one crying, just a casual sports fan. But don't be the "not shaking hands" team and not expect blowback from local communities. The same people promoting HS players not to shake hands are the same ones wanting to know why their character is questioned. Can't have it both ways.

You want respect, give it. You want to be disrespectful, expect to be disrespected.

9 minutes ago, The Icon said:

Once again - I'm not the one crying, just a casual sports fan. But don't be the "not shaking hands" team and not expect blowback from local communities. The same people promoting HS players not to shake hands are the same ones wanting to know why their character is questioned. Can't have it both ways.

You want respect, give it. You want to be disrespectful, expect to be disrespected.

Who gets to decide what's disrespectful or not. At the end of the game you shake your opponent hand afterwards and say good game. That's respect.

5 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Who gets to decide what's disrespectful or not. At the end of the game you shake your opponent hand afterwards and say good game. That's respect.

You right

Thought you were talking about not shaking hands period. That would be disrespectful.

My pops always told me to look the man across from me in they eyes and shake his hand, that way he knows who's about whoop his a$$. To each their own.

Hoping for a good game between both teams, I'm getting my 8 hours of sleep regardless of the outcome. Got some people with high blood pressure on this board right now.

i enjoyed the time they did that against houston Lamar and got the brakes and rotors beat off them. i sat on lamar side and that teed those boys off...i quote "those motherf*** don't wanna shakes hands, we bust them ni**** in the mouf" read it just like that. boom got trucked....i see they pulled against nederland....lets see if it works this week.