PNG vs PAM

pakronos

20 minutes ago, Stattrax/FreeBG2 said:

So back to the topic... PAM by 21? Inquiring minds want to know......

heck nah!!! PAM DOWN by 21!!! let me just predict the play calling.....throw to the side lines, which will work for about a half or a full quarter. that might get them1-2 td's. then after that xbox morphes into coach Kline from the waterboy. it can be 2nd and 2 on our side of the field he's gonna throw it deep or bambi gonna drop back and get sacked/fumble. then  throw a 5 yard bullet to a wr that  won't be able to catch it because he's too close. then if he's on PAM'S 45, he's gonna pull out that damn xbox controller and go for it and not get it with a zone read ran by bambi.  this will allow the defense to remain of the field and wear down. 3rd qtr, the defense will come out strong and maybe get a turnover and score. and that's all the points they gonna score!! 42-21 injuns!!!

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

heck nah!!! PAM DOWN by 21!!! let me just predict the play calling.....throw to the side lines, which will work for about a half or a full quarter. that might get them1-2 td's. then after that xbox morphes into coach Kline from the waterboy. it can be 2nd and 2 on our side of the field he's gonna throw it deep or bambi gonna drop back and get sacked/fumble. then  throw a 5 yard bullet to a wr that  won't be able to catch it because he's too close. then if he's on PAM'S 45, he's gonna pull out that damn xbox controller and go for it and not get it with a zone read ran by bambi.  this will allow the defense to remain of the field and wear down. 3rd qtr, the defense will come out strong and maybe get a turnover and score. and that's all the points they gonna score!! 42-21 injuns!!!

ive got an extra purple shirt for you....lol

From what I gather, he has legit reasons to be uspet. Why a coach cares what is posted on a forum is beyond me. The people can only talk about the performances they see and some are gonna disagree with things. Comes with the territory of being a public figure in a state that loves their football. If he starts losing, what the papers will print will be worse. Is he gonna call the panews then?

25 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Rthoalmbo!