PNG vs PAM

pakronos

PAM with too many athletes, Should win this game by a couple of scores. The only thing that will give PNG a chance is if they can get some turnovers and rattle Harrison. The best thing about this game though for both ball clubs is the preparation for playoffs. PNG might benefit more from this game before they play Nederland and head to the playoffs. Hoping for an injury-free game

PAM - 35

PNG - 24

5 hours ago, PA4Real said:

Can't say I ever saw him play before.  How was his game?

Enough to get a ride to OSU but unfortunately, the Gundy brothers were there which he only started his senior year......

QBed us to a semifinal appearance in '86

6 hours ago, Stattrax/FreeBG2 said:

I have said it all year, PAM is the TRUTH in the district.

All these posts are ignorant.... No hate from me on this, I want to play the best, and PAM is in this district.

My thoughts are this.

From what I have seen PAM loves to put pressure on the QB. So it will be important for the P.N.G. O line to step up and protect R.J. If that cannot be done, it will be a long night. If the O Line can give him some time to scramble and make plays, we will have a fighting chance. The running game will need to take a little bit of pressure of him to make things interesting. I do think KM will be covered by a true D1, so i am not sure how that will go. Its hard to say because its high school football. But you must remember, J Rose torched Tony Brown a few years back, kinda the same scenario. That does not mean it will happen with these 2, but it does show the possibility is there. Vidor beat us to the edges, on a little fake counter with the QB. However, when you have 10 in the box, crashing in, getting the edge becomes a little easier. I have seen Hines, and he is quick. I think at the end of the day, P.N.G. will need to make P.A.M. one dimensional. If they can do that, by taking the run, or pass away, once  again, I think we have a fighting chance. I have stated as in last week vs Vidor, P.N.G. had the better athletes.. However in this one PAM has the edge by a wide margin. But if P.N.G. can keep the game close, and it comes down to a tight 4th quarter, and coaching comes into play. Ill take our chances. I only see this game going down in 2 ways.. Either PAM blows us out by 21 or better, or its a tight game, coming down to coaching, turnovers, and field position. In no way, do I think P.N.G. wins with ease.

I would not count P.N.G. out of this game. We are undersized, and not full of team speed.. However, we are still P.N.G...

You're still PN-G?  What does that mean?  That statement is hysterical as if that side of the Bubble has the recent success of say a Katy or SLC.........

Anyway, the above paragraph is an honest assessment and warn other PN-G fan(atics) that the Lumberton game was a classic trap game that the Titans did not allow an offensive touchdown......

4 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

You're still PN-G?  What does that mean?  That statement is hysterical as if that side of the Bubble has the recent success of say a Katy or SLC.........

Anyway, the above paragraph is an honest assessment and warn other PN-G fan(atics) that the Lumberton game was a classic trap game that the Titans did not allow an offensive touchdown......

That's what I'd say too, on the other hand we only scored 1 offensive touchdown against png, and they beat us by 20 points just like the almighty PAM titans did... and we also didn't fumbles 5 times against PNG, which means they stopped us every single time.

So if you wanna use us as an example (which is pretty dumb considering we won't even make the playoffs), then PNG has the edge imo

5 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

That's what I'd say too, on the other hand we only scored 1 offensive touchdown against png, and they beat us by 20 points just like the almighty PAM titans did... and we also didn't fumbles 5 times against PNG, which means they stopped us every single time.

So if you wanna use us as an example (which is pretty dumb considering we won't even make the playoffs), then PNG has the edge imo

It was a trap game.  Period.  Next year, maybe 40 points at home......

Anyway, someone gimmie the stat of when PAM beat all 3 of the Beaumont schools, we were the 'On the Cool' Beaumont Bowl champs.  This year's Bubble of Sadness game trophy could be in PA.......

4 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Anyway, someone gimmie the stat of when PAM beat all 3 of the Beaumont schools, we were the 'On the Cool' Beaumont Bowl champs.  This year's Bubble of Sadness game trophy could be in PA.......

good for PAM your the greatest in the area right now we all know but there is a team waiting to tear that PA arse up and that is Manvel so go ahead beat all us little nothings in the golden triangle PA will be that little nothing when you step on the field with Manvel....don't forget there is always a team better than yours.....stay humble my friend

3 minutes ago, indianforever said:

good for PAM your the greatest in the area right now we all know but there is a team waiting to tear that PA arse up and that is Manvel so go ahead beat all us little nothings in the golden triangle PA will be that little nothing when you step on the field with Manvel....don't forget there is always a team better than yours.....stay humble my friend

So when PAM wins, it's beating the little guy.  But when either of the schools in the Mecca of Foozball Bubble win, it's tradition, and discipline, and grit, and hustle, and all the other code words that make you feel better despite facing a similar fate in the playoffs.  Manvel and the FB schools are waiting for whomever wins the 1st week.

Matter of fact, Manvel -28 vs. PAM and -49 vs. PN-G aka the Mecca

8 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

So is this the excuse to use now when a team doesn't perform up to expectations. " Never mind us, it was just a trap game" ..lol

3 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Man look, I was on the business end of a 5-3 victory over H-F in '84 so a win is a win is a win......

I've said it before. I don't care if we only score 7, as long as the other team only scores 6. A win is a win.....

Thats why I don't talk about blow outs.

I said it before , we gon turn them "Landsharks" into bonafide tuna fish salad , they're too slow , can't compete on the perimeter , although Roschon scares me lol , he has P.A type speed , but he can't play D too , ready for the fireworks...

45 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

49 minutes ago, indianforever said:

And this the stuff that will get the brakes beat off you....that's why it's PERSONAL. Png not as bad as nederland, but you are hated as b well....good freaking luck

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

And this the stuff that will get the brakes beat off you....that's why it's PERSONAL. Png not as bad as nederland, but you are hated as b well....good freaking luck

you wont be beating me my friend ill be in the stands watching as matter of fact you wont be doing any beating it will be the boys on the field...you must be one of those guys who lives through the kids and when you talk about games you make yourself believe that you are apart of the team

25 minutes ago, indianforever said:

I haven't recalled a Titan fan say PAM is the greatest team.  In many people's opinions they are the best team in the district THIS YEAR.  lol  If PAM wasn't in the district, it would overwhelmingly be PNG everyone saying that about, but I don't think lil sly remarks would be made about them.   So much as to hope they lose in the playoffs so some of you can validate that the Almighty Titans (opinions being shared) aren't as good a WE think they are.  

For one year if your team is really good, despite other districts great teams, I would assume you have school pride or some people talk a little noise as some of us do.  But for grown men to get in their feelings about high school ball is ridiculous.  We teach our kids to be humble, but nothing is humble about the game when you're in the heat of battle.  If my nephew is in a game and the line is talking trash; I don't want him to be humble; I want him to be a dog on the field.  Be humble afterwards, but not to the point where you take away that fire you need to be competitive.

1 hour ago, SFA85 said:

Enough to get a ride to OSU but unfortunately, the Gundy brothers were there which he only started his senior year......

QBed us to a semifinal appearance in '86

Kenny was a great high school QB. But he struggled big time throwing the ball when he got his chance. He is definately in my top 5 QB's to ever witness play high school QB. I have Chad Johnson from SFA in front of him. That guy could really sling it and run the option also. I've seen some reslly good player's from SFA.

12 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Quit that right now mouse. Yall been talking smack just like the rest of us.

The Mid County teams have been feeling the hate. Nothing new.

21 minutes ago, Eagle91 said:

How does this kid remind you of Kenny Ford. Kenny was a badass option QB who could pass some. I  dont see this kid running like him. Kenny's running ability is what made him so good. 

Naw, this kid is a pocket passer.  Saw him do some things in a scrimmage that were impressive. Some things to work on, but he'll be pretty good.

1 hour ago, SFA85 said:

It simply means this. Do not count us out.. It might look like we do not have a shot... But, just maybe, we do...

Like yourself, I was on the winning side of a few battles...

29-13 win over T.J. and a 31-7 win over Lincoln... Same year...

Nobody on this side has had the success of Katy.... So please do not put words in my mouth......

They're a solid average , it's just Kadon seems like he has this clock go off in his head telling him to run or throw and errand pass even when there's NO  pressure or anyone remotely close , he seems to settle down around halftime , you'll see exactly what I'm talking about , In all honesty should be a good game , back to back , high flying action..