PNG vs PAM

pakronos

10 minutes ago, The Goat said:

I think too much is being made of Harrison  being  soft. He's  doing his  job spreading the ball around and moving in the pocket.  The  kid can really   sling the ball. He's a 3yr starter  and is poised  more than ever. IMO. All he has to do is get it to his weapons.  

I agree I think he gets so much hate just the fact his dad is the coach. Going back to daddy ball times. The kid has one heck of a arm 

25 minutes ago, The Goat said:

I think too much is being made of Harrison  being  soft. He's  doing his  job spreading the ball around and moving in the pocket.  The  kid can really   sling the ball. He's a 3yr starter  and is poised  more than ever. IMO. All he has to do is get it to his weapons.  

Titan fans say that about him. I just restate.  They watch the games actively as I am sure you do and some of them played recently.  I'm sure he can throw, but all those people saw something and said it for a reason.  

Ok I'll be the first person to say that at times I can be a tad bit hard on Kadon , he's improved tremendous since the 10th grade , i feel he could be so much better because he is a 3 year starter and I've felt like because he's Kenny son , others have been overlooked at the position , ( Ladia QB Soph), (K.Jones), both these kids are a bit better at the position IMO , but I'm riding with him through it all , I WON'T jump ship on these kids win or lose , too much pride , and my nephew is on the team , so some things I get the inside scoop on , but it is what is , allot of it is playcalling guys , you run back to back QB draws for negative yards , bootleg QB runs like you have a QB like Singleton or Fisk , and your right that's not his skill set , so why run the plays where his weakness is the most glaring ?, *sighs* lol , Ol Kenny , he's gonna ball out Friday though ,get the ball out his hands to the multiple playmakers and sit back and watch the show...

Guest Aledoalumni

Tough part is that both these teams should make a good playoff run but PAM could run into Temple then Manvel and PNG might run into Cedar Park. Anyways, good luck to both. 

I said this in another thread. I don't think Johnson is going to be a problem. He's playing against a team that knows his offense better than he does. I'm sure  Jones will simulate Johnson in practice, which Jones is faster than Johnson with a nice arm as well. That's what's waiting for you next year. Our linebackers will contain Johnson all night. Our secondary leafs the district in pics...matter of fact, PAM  has the #1 defense in the district. 

3 hours ago, WinterIsComing1 said:

Tough part is that both these teams should make a good playoff run but PAM could run into Temple then Manvel and PNG might run into Cedar Park. Anyways, good luck to both. 

Neither team will get that far. Depending on placement of district, it could be a one and done in playoffs for either team.

L-Train they won by 20 lol , what did you want a 40 point beat down ? , is that a moral victory that the Titans don't hang 60 on yall , it's over , they handled the raiders accordingly and NOW it's bigger fish to fry....I mean Indians...

9 minutes ago, Finesser said:

L-Train they won by 20 lol , what did you want a 40 point beat down ? , is that a moral victory that the Titans don't hang 60 on yall , it's over , they handled the raiders accordingly and NOW it's bigger fish to fry....I mean Indians...

Nope not a moral victory, my point was when we fumble that many times and freely hand y'all the ball, and it's still only a 20 point game. Honestly, it should have been a 40 point beat down. Friday night that's what we deserved from the way we played.

1 hour ago, Finesser said:

TradenDOWNBH , lol , you need to be more concern about barbers hill , big bad Crosby BEEN taking y'all to the back shed , Mr. Nostradamus how far will Barbers Hill go ? It don't pay a dime to hate on another...

Not hating on PAM, I think ya'll  under achievers anyways. PAM hasn't done anything special since ya'll combined all 3 schools, but what one year. BH wasn't even expected to be where we are right now. What i was saying is, ya'll could get a tough first round opponent from our district that could knock PAM off of ya'lls high horse. Only time will tell. We won't play ya'll since we're D2 with almost 800 less students. I think we would match up well against PNG though. Don't know what we will do in the playoffs. Haven't been in a while.

That's THE point , you haven't been there in a while , when was the last time Barbers Hill was actually relevant and was a contender for their OWN district title ? , yet you mosey on down I-10 , making predictions foreseeing the future lol , high horse ? , I've been looking at this forum for a while now and all of sudden Barbers Hill is a D1 talent galore , I hope y'all do get Vidor again , hopefully  they slaughter yall this go round...

2 minutes ago, Finesser said:

That's THE point , you haven't been there in a while , when was the last time Barbers Hill was actually relevant and was a contender for their OWN district title ? , yet you mosey on down I-10 , making predictions foreseeing the future lol , high horse ? , I've been looking at this forum for a while now and all of sudden Barbers Hill is a D1 talent galore , I hope y'all do get Vidor again , hopefully  they slaughter yall this go round...

I've seen PAM play, not really impressed. D1 talent doesn't mean you're the best. Heck, PAM turns out D1 talent every year and struggled to make playoffs before bowing out 1 or 2 games into the playoffs. If we get Vidor again, it will be ugly again. We're a decent team, nothing spectacular,  just a bunch of slow non talented, non D1 players on our team. Don't get mad when someone tells you that PAM really isn't that great, just accept it. Lol

District title don't give you a win in the playoffs, btw we are in contention this year for one.

7 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

I've seen PAM play, not really impressed. D1 talent doesn't mean you're the best. Heck, PAM turns out D1 talent every year and struggled to make playoffs before bowing out 1 or 2 games into the playoffs. If we get Vidor again, it will be ugly again. We're a decent team, nothing spectacular,  just a bunch of slow non talented, non D1 players on our team. Don't get mad when someone tells you that PAM really isn't that great, just accept it. Lol

District title don't give you a win in the playoffs, btw we are in contention this year for one.

What's hysterical to me, if the UIL could read a map, Lee would be in 21 and Antmound would be getting hulled out by PAM in district 22........

You better hope they don't take a map reading course in the next 2 years.....