PNG vs PAM

pakronos

Coming from you saying your not impressed , who cares lol , Did you say I was mad , nah bro never especially about something so trivial , ( Now Dallas Cowboys lol) Nah never that , that's your opinion and your entitled to it , carries no weight though honestly , carry on

8 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

What's hysterical to me, if the UIL could read a map, Lee would be in 21 and Antmound would be getting hulled out by PAM in district 22........

You better hope they don't take a map reading course in the next 2 years.....

Lol, we ain't scared. Anyways sorry to hijack the thread. RJ and the rest of PNG crashes homecoming and beats PAM. Good luck to both teams Friday night. Oh, btw, if PAISD could count PAM would probably still be 6A. Lol

Hate all the way from Barbers Hill.  Wow, didn't know being proud and confident in your HOME TOWN HIGH SCHOOL TEAM  team was a crime. Everyone has an educated guess when it comes to their take on the final score of a HIGH SCHOOL football game.  Is it any different saying the Cowboys will blow out the Jaguars.  Shouldn't be, but when it comes to certain demographics in these surrounding cities; some have to watch what they say and how they say it.  SMH.  If I believe PAM should blow out a certain team or PNG will blow out a certain teams its because they've BEEN BLOWING OUT CERTAIN TEAMS.  Not because they're PAM or PNG.  Regardless of talent, because that gets thrown around TOO much.  Can we leave out unnecessary comments.  Most of us can read between the lines with some of these comment.  PAISD learning how to COUNT.  School numbers actually mattering now since PAM is in the district.  Playing with CLASS.  Learning how to win with class.

You guys want to know what class is?  Check this out....

Not too long ago, a 9-10 yr old PA team was playing an area team in football.  I won't say the name of the city.  Really doesn't matter.  But after the PA team was up 20-0, one of the kids told his coach that 2 players from the other team called him THAT NAME.  The coach asked them their name, and they replied.  He told them that the other kids don't even know their names.  So since this is football and we want to be polite, every time we tackle them STATE YOUR NAME.  We ended winning 56-0.  Score doesn't matter but the fact that little kids have to deal with ignorance being pushed onto kids is ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, PA4Real said:

Hate all the way from Barbers Hill.  Wow, didn't know being proud and confident in your HOME TOWN HIGH SCHOOL TEAM  team was a crime. Everyone has an educated guess when it comes to their take on the final score of a HIGH SCHOOL football game.  Is it any different saying the Cowboys will blow out the Jaguars.  Shouldn't be, but when it comes to certain demographics in these surrounding cities; some have to watch what they say and how they say it.  SMH.  If I believe PAM should blow out a certain team or PNG will blow out a certain teams its because they've BEEN BLOWING OUT CERTAIN TEAMS.  Not because they're PAM or PNG.  Regardless of talent, because that gets thrown around TOO much.  Can we leave out unnecessary comments.  Most of us can read between the lines with some of these comment.  PAISD learning how to COUNT.  School numbers actually mattering now since PAM is in the district.  Playing with CLASS.  Learning how to win with class.

You guys want to know what class is?  Check this out....

Not too long ago, a 9-10 yr old PA team was playing an area team in football.  I won't say the name of the city.  Really doesn't matter.  But after the PA team was up 20-0, one of the kids told his coach that 2 players from the other team called him THAT NAME.  The coach asked them their name, and they replied.  He told them that the other kids don't even know their names.  So since this is football and we want to be polite, every time we tackle them STATE YOUR NAME.  We ended winning 56-0.  Score doesn't matter but the fact that little kids have to deal with ignorance being pushed onto kids is ridiculous.

Hey hoss, you have no idea who I am. Live in BH now, but born in New Orleans and grew up in Bmt. I take offense to your thought of my comment about counting. My comment was a response to poster saying BH dodged 22-5a because we somehow had pull with UIL. It was also referring to other posts in other threads where people were questioning the enrollment numbers at PAM. Take the chip off of your shoulder and quit trying to think it's something that it's  not. If PAM wins their playoff game against the 21-5a team, then I assure you I will be rooting for ya'll. 

TradenupBH, nothing personal at all.  Its just a history of BS that goes on around here. I hate the fact that some grown men can't just talk football and leave it at that.  When others ( Not you specifically) throw out comments that have nothing to do with football is extremely frustrating, and its hard to just let it go when a LOT of us have history with some in the surrounding cities.  Heard comments, saw disrespectful acts, saw posted comments of every negative you can say about a city and we're supposed to be talking about simple football games.

10 minutes ago, PA4Real said:

TradenupBH, nothing personal at all.  Its just a history of BS that goes on around here. I hate the fact that some grown men can't just talk football and leave it at that.  When others ( Not you specifically) throw out comments that have nothing to do with football is extremely frustrating, and its hard to just let it go when a LOT of us have history with some in the surrounding cities.  Heard comments, saw disrespectful acts, saw posted comments of every negative you can say about a city and we're supposed to be talking about simple football games.

To be honest with you, I'm a fan of HS football. I like it more than Pro and maybe a tad bit more than college. I want PAM to go to state because it ticks me off that other area's of the state laugh at setx teams. I know BH would get doors blown off if we played PAM. My comments weren't what you think is all I'm saying. It was poking fun at SFA when he made his comment. I understand the frustration and know there's big pride in PA, I lived in Groves for about 10 years, so I  know the area. I think most people are drunk when they post on here. Lol (not me by the way)

It hasn't always been like this, been on here since 08, and use to be alot more informative.  Also think when people make arguments for their team, it comes off a different way than what they meant because it's being typed and you're not there to see the demeanor of the person. Good luck rest of season. Nothing personal here either.

36 minutes ago, PA4Real said:

This is the hidden content, please

Everyone knows about Jones.  This is the other PAM Sophmore Qb, Ladia. We gon be alright.

We're ready for the hate the next few years. lol

This kid reminds me of Kenneth Ford from SFA.........

6 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

We fumbled like 5 times and y'all still didn't kill us like y'all said.

Yeah if Pam plays like they did agains't yall not scoring until 2q there gonna be in big trouble,thats how they get alot of there points turn overs for td's i saw them play ned to pick sixes fast,if ned would of had a good qb in there it would have been a diff game,all i have to say and i know Pam is very good,but if we get to that qb alot where he can't go to his speed guys then there in big trouble,if they go in that game thinking we are like all the teams they have played there in for it because this will be a very good game,jmo,both teams will be tested like no other game this year.

12 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Yeah if Pam plays like they did agains't yall not scoring until 2q there gonna be in big trouble,thats how they get alot of there points turn overs for td's i saw them play ned to pick sixes fast,if ned would of had a good qb in there it would have been a diff game,all i have to say and i know Pam is very good,but if we get to that qb alot where he can't go to his speed guys then there in big trouble,if they go in that game thinking we are like all the teams they have played there in for it because this will be a very good game,jmo,both teams will be tested like no other game this year.

There goes the IF word. To this I say(yet again) "If IF was a fifth, we'd all be drunk."

7 hours ago, SFA85 said:

This kid reminds me of Kenneth Ford from SFA.........

I never saw Ford play before, but I heard that too.

I have no idea what they're gonna do next year, but they'll be in good hands either way.  The Jones kid is a throwback to Singleton and Fisk kind of player as a runner, not certain what kind of arm he has.  Saw him warming up with the qbs before a few games.  The Ladia kid has a really nice arm and is a true passer.  Either could thrive in any program IMO. Good situation to be in as coach going forward if you ask me.  Kadon is gonna be ok at the next level with the right qb coach.  He has a cannon for an arm, coaching will take care of the rest

Captain Obvious says...

On defense, PN-G has decent size along the front seven and the Indians can go toe-to-toe with anyone stopping the run between the hash marks.  When Vidor gashed PN-G for big yards, it sounded like a play that got Quirante or Hecklon to the edges [didn't see the game].  Protecting the edges and containing PAM's speed is a concern...big concern.  This game could be a repeat of Angleton v. PN-G, where Angleton ran the ball at will on the Indians...Angleton's RB got to the edge and PN-G did not have an answer.  The Indians have to try and keep PAM's RB in the middle of the field where there is help to get him down.  The Indians are size-challenged in the secondary.  Not much you can do about it besides play hard and use all of the talent God has given you.  The Indians have to keep everything in front of them and get as many defenders to the ball as possible.  Easier said than done.  Do not get beat deep.  Make PAM march down the field.  If they do that and score, then tip your hat to them and get ready for the next series.

On offense, PN-G has to protect the ball...and protect Roschon Johnson when he is looking downfield.  PN-G has to keep PAM out of the backfield.  Spread out the Titans and create as many running lanes as possible.  When you have a shot to throw it downfield, do it.  If Coach Faircloth has saved any tricks, i.e., fake punts, swinging gate, a play we have never seen before, the PAM game may be time to give it a shot in the right circumstances.  Do whatever you have to do to create momentum.

Looking forward to seeing this game at Memorial Stadium.  Lots of memories watching PN-G play Thomas Jefferson and Lincoln during the 1970s and 1980s at Memorial Stadium.

Go Indians.  Peace.

I have said it all year, PAM is the TRUTH in the district.

All these posts are ignorant.... No hate from me on this, I want to play the best, and PAM is in this district.

My thoughts are this.

From what I have seen PAM loves to put pressure on the QB. So it will be important for the P.N.G. O line to step up and protect R.J. If that cannot be done, it will be a long night. If the O Line can give him some time to scramble and make plays, we will have a fighting chance. The running game will need to take a little bit of pressure of him to make things interesting. I do think KM will be covered by a true D1, so i am not sure how that will go. Its hard to say because its high school football. But you must remember, J Rose torched Tony Brown a few years back, kinda the same scenario. That does not mean it will happen with these 2, but it does show the possibility is there. Vidor beat us to the edges, on a little fake counter with the QB. However, when you have 10 in the box, crashing in, getting the edge becomes a little easier. I have seen Hines, and he is quick. I think at the end of the day, P.N.G. will need to make P.A.M. one dimensional. If they can do that, by taking the run, or pass away, once  again, I think we have a fighting chance. I have stated as in last week vs Vidor, P.N.G. had the better athletes.. However in this one PAM has the edge by a wide margin. But if P.N.G. can keep the game close, and it comes down to a tight 4th quarter, and coaching comes into play. Ill take our chances. I only see this game going down in 2 ways.. Either PAM blows us out by 21 or better, or its a tight game, coming down to coaching, turnovers, and field position. In no way, do I think P.N.G. wins with ease.

I would not count P.N.G. out of this game. We are undersized, and not full of team speed.. However, we are still P.N.G...

Imo, it'll come down to Png's Qb play, and if he's able to have enough time to create passing or running the ball. He's dynamic doing both.  Png's secondary and wr's have to step up big for Png to have a chance.  I don't see PAM losing, even in a close game, but this will be the game of the year in the district.  Atmosphere will be electric. The outcome of the game doesn't change my life.  If I see any area kid make it to the next level, I'm happy for them. Kadon has committed and Jones has offers. Ladia kid will be in line soon after. Johnson for sure will be getting offers soon, and I'm sure he'll play qb at the next level.  Vidor qb looks a lil Tim Tebowish at times. lol  Man, the PNG_Mem game will have an electrifying atmosphere and I personally can't wait until Friday comes.

On 10/8/2016 at 10:13 PM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I have been waiting for this one all year. Win or lose, this is going to be one helluva match-up. 

I knew from the very beginning we would be undefeated into this week

Your little brother is the truth.  I remember him from the PA Cowboys and the Lil Titans when he was younger.  Put it like this; what he's doing now is NO SURPRISE. lol  We're proud of him and wish him nothing but the best.  Now this Friday night...........lol